• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to suggest a profile page for Shidou Itsuka,

The fact that it's a statement doesn't mean it's not an outlier? Actually it makes it more likely to be an outlier.

This is just a random assumption that I think of Shido's Tier.

Possibly around Low 5-B, due to some of the potentials that all of the spirits have.

But currently, I would think, only *7-A*

Lance Tennant said:
This is just a random assumption that I think of Shido's Tier.

Possibly around Low 5-B, due to some of the potentials that all of the spirits have.

But currently, I would think, only *7-A*
I agree with you for tier 7-A.The same tier with To Aru saints and Fate Servents,provides a lot of opponents.Shido maybe slower,but with more abilities he can overcome that. Hoshimiya Mukuro's ability can stop planet running,so if Shido collect all spirits,he may really reach tier 4.

I feel if Shido get Kurumi's ability,he may be able to edit or create timeline,as they have done before…then the tier…

That's only if Shido collects all the spirit's power, but in truth, he doesn't. That's only my assumption, because seeing as that Shido can potentially gain all their powers, that's based off if Shido gets training, or somehow manifests it in its full form possible. We haven't seen that yet, so we can't.

Lance Tennant said:
That's only if Shido collects all the spirit's power, but in truth, he doesn't. That's only my assumption, because seeing as that Shido can potentially gain all their powers, that's based off if Shido gets training, or somehow manifests it in its full form possible. We haven't seen that yet, so we can't.
Shido's battle performance improved greatly in vol 15,wait for English translation,you will see his progress. Currently 7-A,that means there can be VS battles between Shido and Servents,Saints or lv5 espers,I hope the profile can be updated soon.

Even so, it would be City level at best, or Large City Level, as displayed from Inverse Tohka's potential. I don't think that he improved that much, due to Shido's inability to handle most Spirit powers. He's not highly skilled, like Archer from Fate/Stay Night, whom he is the future incarnation of Shirou Emiya, who can handle their powers to their highest potential. Shido's not going to be like that. He's going to be: Oh, weapon. Sweat. He's not going to look for improvement, and he's going to rely on the same tactics over and over, no improvement.

Lance Tennant said:
Even so, it would be City level at best, or Large City Level, as displayed from Inverse Tohka's potential. I don't think that he improved that much, due to Shido's inability to handle most Spirit powers. He's not highly skilled, like Archer from Fate/Stay Night, whom he is the future incarnation of Shirou Emiya, who can handle their powers to their highest potential. Shido's not going to be like that. He's going to be: Oh, weapon. Sweat. He's not going to look for improvement, and he's going to rely on the same tactics over and over, no improvement.
Shido has improved and is still improving,you will see.

Back