• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional Kurumi feats for VSBW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suggesting to add these to Kurumi VSBW as these feats are not present.

Attack Potency: At least "Continental level+"
(Kurumi can summon spacequakes at will which can cover continents and erase everything in it's radius)

Speed: At least "MFTL+"

(Could "Instantaneously" dodge White Queen's attack at close range, appearing behind her in an instant)

Durability: At least "Conceptual level"
(Could block an attack from Queen which eats space and time)

Resistance to information analysis
(The Neighbouring World system couldn't identify Kurumi's statistics when she entered the world)

Power nullification

(Zaphkiel has the ability to weaken opponents and reduce their combat capabilities)

Physical damage resistance https://imgur.com/a/j5c0qeJ
(All physical damage dealt to Kurumi will be nullified)

Agreement: @GarrixianXD @NatzuX

Disagrees:

Neutral: @Shadowbeast

Last edited:
Attack Potency: At least "Continental level+"
That's okay, but you pretty much need to say the value of that.
Like, why you saying this is "Continental Level+"

(Could "Instantaneously" dodge White Queen's attack at close range, appearing behind her in an instant)
Where exactly you getting that speed value?
That's not Conceptual, at best, i can see this being Resistance to spartial Manipulation.
Information Manipulation Negation
(The Neighbouring World system couldn't identify Kurumi's statistics when she entered the world)
No...
That just information analisys resistance.

This is Resistance to Information Analysis, not Information Negation.

Wtf this is Resistance not Durability, Bruh
No, she blocked something which is meant to devour concepts that has nothing to do with just having resistance alone, as it devours space and time

Thread formatting is not good and calculation should be done in a blog and evaluated for this kind of thing.

Edit: Thread formatting is not bad but I was talking about things like conceptual durability which is not a thing.

That's okay, but you pretty much need to say the value of that.
Like, why you saying this is "Continental Level+"

Where exactly you getting that speed value?

That's not Conceptual, at best, i can see this being Resistance to spartial Manipulation.

No...
That just information analisys resistance.
Value? I stated continental based on destruction radius of the phenomenon

I got it from DAB LN

No, it clearly stated the attack rips holes through reality, devours space and time, and has the ability to go through anything, this also leaves a white space in it's wake which time and space does not exist, yet Kurumi could nullify the attack easily

Thread formatting is not good and calculation should be done in a blog and evaluated for this kind of thing.

Edit: Thread formatting is not bad but I was talking about things like conceptual durability which is not a thing.
Wdym it's not a thing? The ability to withstand and nullify a conceptual attack?

Although it might be resistance, VSBW does not have a section for resistance, for feats which characters can withstand are only in the durability section...

I see you are new to this site. Powers and abilities exists for that section. We don't list abilities on durability section.
All Kurumi did was block and nullify the attack, how is that an ability? It's not like she used some kind of shield to deflect it

The number of the destruction.
I stated continental based on destruction radius of the phenomenon
Well, you pretty much need to say what is the number of the destructive capability the character have, you can't say she is "Continental Level", and leave at that.
You also need to say how powerfull the attack was. Like, being continent level is 760 Teratons, so you need to calc the level of the explosion, to see if the level of destruction reaches that or not.
I got it from DAB LN
No i mean, why you saying she Much Faster than Light?
No, it clearly stated the attack rips holes through reality, devours space and time, and has the ability to go through anything, this also leaves a white space in it's wake which time and space does not exist, yet Kurumi could nullify the attack easily
That's spartial manipulation, yeah.
The scan you posted don't even say concept.

Anyways, to be real, none of this is going to pass and the OP will require to change the thread a bit. The AP and speed value change are to require calculations; the durability part would rather be a resistance to Void Manipulation, however, you linked a third-party non-official scan for that so I would like verification of your source before proceeding; it was simply stated that Kurumi’s speed and info were hidden, does not qualify for resistance to info analysis; last one is statistics reduction/power modification.

this seems like a metaphor to me and the visual shows just something close to subsonic

you don't get durability from this but resistance. From what I can see, it's an EE, space manip so she could get limited resistance from it via her gun as it was the one who blocked it

The number of the destruction.

Well, you pretty much need to say what is the number of the destructive capability the character have, you can't say she is "Continental Level", and leave at that.
You also need to say how powerfull the attack was. Like, being continent level is 760 Teratons, so you need to calc the level of the explosion, to see if the level of destruction reaches that or not.

No i mean, why you saying she Much Faster than Light?

That's spartial manipulation, yeah.
The scan you posted don't even say concept.
Actually, scientific data like how much explosive power or how much TNT was not provided, also I'm not Death Battle so that isn't my job, my job is to state and prove what her feats are

Because the speed is stated as Instantaneous (Immeasurable) also she used several instant movements, similar to teleportation (DAL S2-3) which are faster than just FTL, besides this she can time stop which is another immeasurable speed feat as it takes no time to take action

Deleting everything from existence and destroying space and time is beyond spatial manipulation, spatial manipulation is like when Kurumi used Aleph on the wooden chair, I clearly showed Leo (Arie) which devours concept and Kurumi just nullified it (As time and space is a concept)

this seems like a metaphor to me and the visual shows just something close to subsonic

you don't get durability from this but resistance. From what I can see, it's an EE, space manip so she could get limited resistance from it via her gun as it was the one who blocked it
It's Beyond just space, it also devours concepts (Space and Time) and leaves only a white space where nothing exists, this scan also clearly states that it deletes anything from existence beyond time and space (As nothing exists) regardless of substance, it also destroys reality which is also a concept

Anyways, to be real, none of this is going to pass and the OP will require to change the thread a bit. The AP and speed value change are to require calculations; the durability part would rather be a resistance to Void Manipulation, however, you linked a third-party non-official scan for that so I would like verification of your source before proceeding; it was simply stated that Kurumi’s speed and info were hidden, does not qualify for resistance to info analysis; last one is statistics reduction/power modification.
Wdym third party? All scans I showed here are from DAL, DAB and DAB LN, so idk what your talking about, it's all official, as for the analysis I showed 2 scans, first one showing that the Neighbouring World system cannot identify her abilities and the second one shows the comments based on the impression of the Kurumi's statistics being hidden, the main point was to prove that she has resistance to information analysis, if you haven't read the second one I suggest you to

The last one has nothing to do with power modification, these are her base stats before the power modification (Read DAB 6) I have a specific scan of her ability to modify Zaphkiel which was proven to be her ability and has nothing to do with the Neighbouring World's system

Wdym third party? All scans I showed here are from DAL, DAB and DAB LN, so idk what your talking about, it's all official, as for the analysis I showed 2 scans, first one showing that the Neighbouring World system cannot identify her abilities and the second one shows the comments based on the impression of the Kurumi's statistics being hidden, the main point was to prove that she has resistance to information analysis, if you haven't read the second one I suggest you to
W2VZvHW.jpeg

This scan you provided is in wiki text font, hence you derived this from another wiki. Unsure how the Neighbouring World System works, and considering the context you gave, I'll remain neutral on that then.
The last one has nothing to do with power modification, these are her base stats before the power modification (Read DAB 6) I have a specific scan of her ability to modify Zaphkiel which was proven to be her ability and has nothing to do with the Neighbouring World's system
You seem to be misinterpreting power modification. Power modification is the ability to manipulate the potency and effects of attacks from others, such as weakening it and power nullification (the ability you claim to be) completely erases the attack.

W2VZvHW.jpeg

This scan you provided is in wiki text font, hence you derived this from another wiki. Unsure how the Neighbouring World System works, and considering the context you gave, I'll remain neutral on that then.

You seem to be misinterpreting power modification. Power modification is the ability to manipulate the potency and effects of attacks from others, such as weakening it and power nullification (the ability you claim to be) completely erases the attack.
So your saying wiki isn't allowed then?

And the second phrase is the same as power nullification

You seemed to have derived the Leo Bullet scan from the villains' wiki, which I suppose could work. Though, I don't strongly hold my opinion about that scan from the wiki page.
So your saying wiki isn't allowed then?
If it's from the official wiki then it should be fine. What I meant is that if the information is from a wiki page then I would like verification.
And the second phrase is the same as power nullification
Ah, didn't see that, my apologies then. That should be good.

You seemed to have derived the Leo Bullet scan from the villains' wiki, which I suppose could work. Though, I don't strongly hold my opinion about that scan from the wiki page.

If it's from the official wiki then it should be fine. What I meant is that if the information is from a wiki page then I would like verification.

Ah, didn't see that, my apologies then. That should be good.
It's the same fandom wiki which gives detailed information about White Queen's statistics, it's also not wrong as they all agree to the same thing

The black wiki

It's the same fandom wiki which gives detailed information about White Queen's statistics, it's also not wrong as they all agree to the same thing

The black wiki
Well, it's not an official wiki and we aren't them so... honestly, that's not for me to decide. I've only seen people use Villains Wiki as an authentic source so I personally agree with that scan, but I wouldn't know about the others here.

Well, it's not an official wiki and we aren't them so... honestly, that's not for me to decide. I've only seen people use Villains Wiki as an authentic source so I personally agree with that scan, but I wouldn't know about the others here.
Well, it makes alot of sense as it goes into more deeper detail than the other wiki (Due to spoilers) but in sense they both share similar information

So, do you agree with these scans?

It's Beyond just space, it also devours concepts (Space and Time) and leaves only a white space where nothing exists, this scan also clearly states that it deletes anything from existence beyond time and space (As nothing exists) regardless of substance, it also destroys reality which is also a concept
its literally only an ee and space manip. I don't see anywhere stating it ate concept of space and time or beyond that or anything you claim in that scan. you don't get conceptual manipulation easily from destroying a small part of reality

Actually, scientific data like how much explosive power or how much TNT was not provided,
Yeah, i noticed.
also I'm not Death Battle so that isn't my job, my job is to state and prove what her feats are
It is, yeah.
You the one saying she can do this feat, we would need a number to say what is the level of power too.
If you don't, whenever we decide the level of power If the feat can be wrong. We can say is just baseline 760 Teratons or the big 4.435 Petatons, but If we don't do the Calc, we can't comfirm the level of destruction.

You don't need to Calc, you can ask someone else to do for you, as long you have the number.
Because the speed is stated as Instantaneous
Flowery Lenguage, the text is just saying she moves super fast.

also she used several instant movements, similar to teleportation (DAL S2-3) which are faster than just FTL
Really? Can you show me?
besides this she can time stop which is another immeasurable speed feat as it takes no time to take action
She already can stop time is this wiki trought, this o e of her powers already.

Deleting everything from existence and destroying space and time is beyond spatial manipulation,
Depends.
Like, first the Image you show don't mention any thing about destroying time, but Spartial Manipulation can actually delete something from existance, since It affects space.
spatial manipulation is like when Kurumi used Aleph on the wooden chair,
Ins't Aleph the Power she can use to accelerate time, how that's spartial Manipulation?
I clearly showed Leo (Arie) which devours concept and Kurumi just nullified it (As time and space is a concept)
You have to check the conceptual manipulation page, because just destroying a little bit of space don't mean is a concept.

"Concept" here means abstract ideas that define reality and how it works, time by its own isn't a concept in the VBW way.

I think she resistance to space-time manipulation & void manipulation rather (scale from sawa/white queen abilities).

I could see that Kurumi resist to Spartial Manipulation and possibly CM type 3 to 2

Kurumi immediately realized this situation. From that shot alone, she was able to roughly grasp this situation.
An ability appearing similar but dissimilar to herself. In terms of world configuration, this concept was similar to the idea of a mirror self.
If Tokisaki Kurumi supervised time──
Then this other Kurumi was controlling space. That is to say her ability twisted the concept of space.
For example, with the bullet that was just used, the concept of attacker and receiver was reversed, breaching the notion of common sense.
It's may unclear whether time and space exist in the term of physics or philosophy──but without these concepts, humans couldn’t survive.

its literally only an ee and space manip. I don't see anywhere stating it ate concept of space and time or beyond that or anything you claim in that scan. you don't get conceptual manipulation easily from destroying a small part of reality
You can check White Queen's abilities on wiki (Especially DAL wiki) and they will show you the abilities of Leo that it eats space and time (DAB also stated that Zaphkiel and Lucifugus are similar and also has time manipulation) and leaves only a white space where nothing exists, and anything which makes contact with that space gets annihilated instantly

Yeah, i noticed.

It is, yeah.
You the one saying she can do this feat, we would need a number to say what is the level of power too.
If you don't, whenever we decide the level of power If the feat can be wrong. We can say is just baseline 760 Teratons or the big 4.435 Petatons, but If we don't do the Calc, we can't comfirm the level of destruction.

You don't need to Calc, you can ask someone else to do for you, as long you have the number.

Flowery Lenguage, the text is just saying she moves super fast.

Really? Can you show me?

She already can stop time is this wiki trought, this o e of her powers already.

Depends.
Like, first the Image you show don't mention any thing about destroying time, but Spartial Manipulation can actually delete something from existance, since It affects space.

Ins't Aleph the Power she can use to accelerate time, how that's spartial Manipulation?

You have to check the conceptual manipulation page, because just destroying a little bit of space don't mean is a concept.

"Concept" here means abstract ideas that define reality and how it works, time by its own isn't a concept in the VBW way.
First of all, Instantaneous means instant it's what the word means, and it's can also be used for immeasurable speed

Secondly, the destruction level is clearly shown on the GIF, to how much the spacequake expands to (As spacequakes are phenomenons which are like a mix of a blackhole and an explosion)

Search for "Zaphkiel compilation" on YouTube and you'll see the speed feat

I never posted time stop feat, I posted feats which aren't available

And I showed a scan from the LN proving it can, that it erased everything where it happened...
VSBW also said that it takes you beyond space and time, but I scaled the destruction level as it is not in the attack potency section

It was clearly shown in the DAB clip that she can do both, space also appears when she used Zaphkiel which proves she manipulates space-time

Both DAB and wiki stated that White Queen can destroy the entire Neighbouring World dimension so she limited her power apparently to avoid completely destroying the building which she's in

Time is a concept and I stated she controls both time and space, but not to the degree of Lucifugus, and I told you the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back