• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional Kurumi feats for VSBW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurumi's spacequake got interrupted before fully expanding, so it didn't go maximum range
I think you must be new here OP, we don't work with that, with "feats that theoretically could have occurred" how can you prove that her spacequake could have theoretically crushed an entire continent? we use things that were demonstrated or said and what was seen here was not a scale of destruction at that level.
Kurumi moved instantly, and there were no signs of her movement (Not even after images) through any space, so it was instant/infinite speed, and based on what you've shown, she has instant reaction speed which is still speed, she also has the ability to teleport to locations instantly which is another Instantaneous speed feat
This is not how infinite speed works and she does not have it, this isn't teleport either because she is just moving really, really fast.
If you say astral dresses don't nullify some physical damage then state which ones were not nullified, as the realizer device and Maryoku energy are clearly not physical
Astral Dresses are like armors made of energy, they protect spirits and help to reduce a certain degree of physical pain but they do not completely nullify all the damage like you proposed.
Using Sandalphon is a terrible example as Reiryoku (Divine energy) is not physical, there's nothing which as ever phased astral dresses which are physical, infact normal logic doesn't affect them
You just forgot that a single punch from a spirit was able to dismantle another spirit wearing an astral dress and break one of her teeth. Oh and not just that since the punch left her on the floor with blood dripping from her lips and with significant wounds🗿.

Last edited:
Disagree, Kurumi's spacequakes don't cover such a huge areas, it is Mio's ones that covers continental areas. Are you combining two feats from different characters with the intention of upgrading one? this huge feat does not belong to Kurumi, it's a feat from Mio, we've never seen the spacequakes of Kurumi cover such a large areas.

How is that MFTL+? you can move instantly and appear as a figure and still have subsonic speed. No calculations, nothing, just saying that this feat MFTL+ is incoherent OP.

I'll stay neutral here.

Agree on that.

The scan that you provided is Kurumi's astral dress protecting her from injures, it doesn't say anywhere what you're proposing and astral dresses don't nullify all physical damage, they can even break if they receive a very strong beating.
72b88a9eb7eb865e3a662b6649a48fe4b477d64cdd7539326521d8dd5f314d04&[/URL]
I think you must be new here OP, we don't work with that, with "feats that theoretically could have occurred" how can you prove that her spacequake could have theoretically crushed an entire continent? we use things that were demonstrated or said and what was seen here was not a scale of destruction at that level.

This is not how infinite speed works and she does not have it, this isn't teleport either because she is just moving really, really fast.

Astral Dresses are like armors made of energy, they protect spirits and help to reduce a certain degree of physical pain but they do not completely nullify all the damage like you proposed.

You just forgot that a single punch from a spirit was able to dismantle another spirit wearing an astral dress and break one of her teeth. Oh and not just that since the punch left her on the floor with blood dripping from her lips and with significant wounds🗿.
It's by the fact that she has the highest amount of Reiryoku than the other spirits, she could even use spacequakes even when on low Reiryoku, and still could use her Zaphkiel abilities

“She is just moving really really fast” Can you prove that she moved through normal space? If you cannot see her movement you cannot demonstrate her speed

DAL has proven countless times that astral dresses are the absolute armour and fortress protecting a spirit, you should also keep in mind that limited astral dress are weaker than the actual ones, as they could even inflict damage on Mio with a true astral dress, they even stated that even tank fire would have no effect and will be nullified

Also that's Origami with the realizer device which allows them to fly, you need more proof to back your claims 🗿🗿

Last edited:
I mean she has more Reiryoku than the other spirits, (Mio being an exception) and she also fought alongside Mio as well
She having more Reiryoku than the other spirits (Which is not even true) don't mean she can produce a spacequake comparable to Mio.
She would need to be as strong as Mio, which... she is not.

She having more Reiryoku than the other spirits (Which is not even true) don't mean she can produce a spacequake comparable to Mio.
She would need to be as strong as Mio, which... she is not.
Yud-Bet was stated to erase Mio in a single shot, not kill her normally

Zaphkiel was also stated to be the strongest angel

And spacequake sizes vary on Reiryoku amount

1) I never decided it, I showed several different scans of the spacequake and ranges

2) There is no 1 second time frame she disappeared in an instant, you can't see whether she went left or right, also normal speed doesn't accelerate instantly as speed accelerates, so in order to do this it has to be infinite and there are many scans proving this

3) Power nullification would sound better, but it's a withstanding feat, which shows what level of attack a character can withstand

4) It is conceptual manipulation, why? Because it erases time and space which are concepts including reality which is also a concept, anything attack/ability which interferes with concepts is a conceptual ability

5) Statistics reduction? There has never been a situation in DAL where spirits had ever been affected by physical weapons or objects, they also don't follow logic, such as not having the new to eat, sleep, breathe (Can survive in outer space normally) and they have subjective reality by being able to change their situation at will

1) Yes, but you assigned the rating, no? We need a specific calculation that would give this.

2) Surpassing human perception (that is, appearing as though you were a blur, or invisible) is still only Subsonic+, iirc. We can't just assign random values for feats.

3) Maybe. I don't agree it's more plausible but that does at least conform to our system.

4) Everything is a concept, man. No.

5) The ability you're describing is Statistics Reduction, which means it has been the situation. It's this situation. Self-Sustenance and Subjective Reality is not related to this at all? I don't understand the point of bringing this up.

The spacequake Mio used happened globally, it doesn't necessarily determine the size of the calamity, and Kurumi has enough spirit power to make such a calamity as she could summon a spacequake even when low on Reiryoku, and after defeating the other spirits
Not at the sheer size of Mio's. Prove that Kurumi can make the same magnitude of Spacequake. You can't because she can't, because it has been narratively stated and implied that the spacequake from 30 years ago was the biggest and nothing after is close to it.

And Mio was stated to have 999 Reiryoku because she's the spirit of origin, that still doesn't change the fact that Kurumi still has an enormous amount of Reiryoku and time
True, however you missed the only point in which that Kurumi is in fact so far behind Mio we cannot scale her to Mio's feat.

Prove that, any speed which travels normally cannot be called Instantaneous, you can use time stop as an example
Define 'Instantanenous'..

You can move instantly (FTE) and still be subsonic, supersonic, hypersonic, etc..

Saying that Kurumi is MFTL for moving "instantaneously" against FTL character is an exaggerated claim, especially since the gap between MFTL and FTL is 100x and above. At that point, why didn't Kurumi blitzed her from the very beginning?

No, one of the feats they mentioned were how Kurumi could withstand blows from Mana which wasn't even a blast, it's similar how Kurumi could tank a conceptual ability from White Queen
Read my comment again.

We index tanking attacks which can be measured in energy as Durability.

Tanking attacks/abilities however, is indexed as resistance towards that ability.

And again, there's no resistance section in VSBW
IMG_20240417_064721.jpg

Yud-Bet was stated to erase Mio in a single shot, not kill her normally
Do you have a scan of that, because i don't remember.

Because Yud-Bet it's her ability to send people back into the past.
How exactly that gonna kill Mio.

Zaphkiel was also stated to be the strongest angel
So?
That don't mean she have the same level of power of Mio.
And spacequake sizes vary on Reiryoku amount
Yeah, which Kurumi don't have enough Reiryoku to accomplish like Mio.

1) Yes, but you assigned the rating, no? We need a specific calculation that would give this.

2) Surpassing human perception (that is, appearing as though you were a blur, or invisible) is still only Subsonic+, iirc. We can't just assign random values for feats.

3) Maybe. I don't agree it's more plausible but that does at least conform to our system.

4) Everything is a concept, man. No.

5) The ability you're describing is Statistics Reduction, which means it has been the situation. It's this situation. Self-Sustenance and Subjective Reality is not related to this at all? I don't understand the point of bringing this up.
1) I assigned the rating as is, as it covered multiple continents

2) She never appeared blur, her actions were done immediately with a follow up attack

3) I never said everything was a concept, I specifically stated which were

4) No, you were mentioning that physical weapons affect them when I said they don't, it never happened

5) Subjective Reality is just the fact that they don't follow normal logic and instead follow their own kind of logic

1) I assigned the rating as is, as it covered multiple continents
You need a calculation to determine the rating. You can't just call it 6-A, is my point.

2) She never appeared blur, her actions were done immediately with a follow up attack
I'm not sure you're understanding what I'm saying. Instantaneous movement cannot be arbitrarily assumed to be MFTL+. You need a calculation, most of which for that sort of feat result in about Subsonic+ or so.

3) I never said everything was a concept, I specifically stated which were
Again, you're not understanding. I'm saying everything is a concept. Randomly attributing Conceptual Manipulation to this is unfounded.

4) No, you were mentioning that physical weapons affect them when I said they don't, it never happened
...because those physical weapons are 9-C. Your only evidence of invulnerability is that she was unaffected by mundane firearms. At her durability, this is expected.

5) Subjective Reality is just the fact that they don't follow normal logic and instead follow their own kind of logic
I'm aware of what Subjective Reality is.

Not at the sheer size of Mio's. Prove that Kurumi can make the same magnitude of Spacequake. You can't because she can't, because it has been narratively stated and implied that the spacequake from 30 years ago was the biggest and nothing after is close to it.

True, however you missed the only point in which that Kurumi is in fact so far behind Mio we cannot scale her to Mio's feat.

Define 'Instantanenous'..

You can move instantly (FTE) and still be subsonic, supersonic, hypersonic, etc..

Saying that Kurumi is MFTL for moving "instantaneously" against FTL character is an exaggerated claim, especially since the gap between MFTL and FTL is 100x and above. At that point, why didn't Kurumi blitzed her from the very beginning?

Read my comment again.

We index tanking attacks which can be measured in energy as Durability.

Tanking attacks/abilities however, is indexed as resistance towards that ability.

IMG_20240417_064721.jpg
No, the only reason it was major was due to the fact that Mio's spacequake appeared globally more than any other spirit, that doesn't determine that Kurumi's spacequake would be inferior in size for no apparent reason

She's not too far behind Mio, Kurumi's Yud-Bet was stated to erase Mio from history and timelines in a single shot, she was also stated to have God tier A when the Spirit of Origin has God tier S

Kurumi used to fight alongside Mio, additionally Kurumi used a crossover Saggitarius from Lucifugus and even inflicted damage to Mio

So you can't say Kurumi is far behind Mio because she hasn't used her full potential

Definition of Instantaneous: https://www.google.com/search?q=def...msung-ga-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

No, and you'd have to prove that claim or it's not valid

If you think so then tell me, what can be faster than moving instantly huh? Both characters are MFTL+ they can both move instantly and teleport at will

DAL stated that both Zaphkiel and Lucifugus are similar angels, but differ in stats, so both can move Instantaneously

I read it many times

Resistance means to be immune to something, which is different so it's not in the resistance category, even if blocking something is a trait once the ability could be withstanded it's durability category, as it depends on how much you can withstand and how powerful was the attack

As I said before resistances are passive, not active

No, the author used a different term for very fast speeds such as moving faster than their eyesight, and only afterimages can be seen
It doesn't matter. Author can use any words he went, but the feat is not any higher than FTL.
Instantaneous and instant speeds are immeasurable, you should know this...
Not by default.
And stop using subsonic as an example, to be instantaneous you should atleast be moving faster than light over hundreds - thousands of times

I also meant movement speeds not attack speed
For example there is a LN series (In another world with my smartphone) I was reading, there is also mention of instantaneous or instantly speed, but feat itself is just above speed of sound.

Last edited:
Resistance means to be immune to something, which is different so it's not in the resistance category, even if blocking something is a trait once the ability could be withstanded it's durability category, as it depends on how much you can withstand and how powerful was the attack

Resistance doesn't equate to immune in this wiki. Withstanding a attack means resistance not durability, if it's done by a hax and there is no energy unit that can calculated.

You need a calculation to determine the rating. You can't just call it 6-A, is my point.

I'm not sure you're understanding what I'm saying. Instantaneous movement cannot be arbitrarily assumed to be MFTL+. You need a calculation, most of which for that sort of feat result in about Subsonic+ or so.

Again, you're not understanding. I'm saying everything is a concept. Randomly attributing Conceptual Manipulation to this is unfounded.

...because those physical weapons are 9-C. Your only evidence of invulnerability is that she was unaffected by mundane firearms. At her durability, this is expected.

Again they clearly stated that it's Multi-Continental as it affected big portion of several different countries

And it's not an assumption, it's literally what Instantaneous means the author said it, are you saying the author is wrong?

Conceptual manipulation goes to both characters as they manipulate concepts in different ways, White Queen can destroy time, space and reality while Kurumi on the other hand can erase the concept of existence

And here's another scan proving she's not affected by physical weapons of any sort

It's good to know...

It doesn't matter. Author can use any words he went, but the feat is not any higher than FTL.

Not by default.

For example there is a LN series (In another world with my smartphone) I was reading, there is also mention of instantaneous or instantly speed, but feat itself is just above speed of sound.
That's an opinion, NOT a scan nor debunk so how is saying that gonna prove anything? Even when the author said that Zaphkiel is the strongest angel he's wrong?

And that's just wrong...

Resistance doesn't equate to immune in this wiki. Withstanding a attack means resistance not durability, if it's done by a hax and there is no energy unit that can calculated.
It's what the official meaning of the word is, if it doesn't equate to being immune then it's being used incorrectly, as even all the resistances currently shown on Kurumi VSBW were all completely immune and has no weaknesses

And it's not just Hax it's ability to alter space, time and reality at once, and Kurumi nullified it, she used Zaphkiel and blocked it, which is obviously not resistance, and durability is by power and force it doesn't have to be energy

That's an opinion, NOT a scan nor debunk so how is saying that gonna prove anything? Even when the author said that Zaphkiel is the strongest angel he's wrong?
I am saying feat matters. She didn't show anything that is higher than the current rating we are using.
And that's just wrong...
It's not.
In this wiki instantaneous doesn't mean anything if the feat itself doesn't support it. There are many cases where instantaneous speed when author refers to is just subsonic.

Again they clearly stated that it's Multi-Continental as it affected big portion of several different countries
Can you stop strawmaling, he din't say is not Multi continental, he saying you need a Calculation to be accepted as such. Statement is not enough.

You din't read the whole page then.
But that's exactly what VSBW resistance description stated
Resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means. The highest degree of resistance is outright Immunity, supposedly making the user in question completely unaffected by such abilities.

Of course, simple resistance to one showing of an ability isn't enough to ignore all uses of that ability, as some applications may be far stronger, while others may work differently, meaning they must be resisted differently. As a result, when resistance is listed on a page, it's important to describe the specifics.

Qualifying for Immunity is difficult, as no simple show of resistance is enough, and statements could easily be hyperbole or only apply in-verse. Immunity should only be given when the user in question entirely lacks what would normally be affected. An inorganic being, for example, has no biological components to manipulate, and an entity without a soul won't be harmed by Soul Manipulation.

But that's exactly what VSBW resistance description stated
Resistance page states:
Resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means. The highest degree of resistance is outright Immunity, supposedly making the user in question completely unaffected by such abilities.
Immunity is the highest degree of resistance and we don't consider by default it's immunity, unless shown a feat like that.

Do you have a scan of that, because i don't remember.

Because Yud-Bet it's her ability to send people back into the past.
How exactly that gonna kill Mio.

So?
That don't mean she have the same level of power of Mio.

Yeah, which Kurumi don't have enough Reiryoku to accomplish like Mio.
Yod-Bet has multiple functions and travelling to the past is only one of them...

1) https://media.discordapp.net/attach...9c2de1f9f9c6733343ebf73b551b5340b2e90ee76c28&

2) https://media.discordapp.net/attach...574dccbf646512699eff83d99d1d40e3f0e8571e40cc&

3) https://media.discordapp.net/attach...099b662b58996deef74a423ee88c03ab2b6bb098e9c6&

4) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...b5d1b63e8f21ede6ab9957725e79de52db13b59a4ca7&

She's is also stated to have the strongest angel and can one-shot Mio

And her goal is not fight, it's to erase

I am saying feat matters. She didn't show anything that is higher than the current rating we are using.

It's not.

In this wiki instantaneous doesn't mean anything if the feat itself doesn't support it. There are many cases where instantaneous speed when author refers to is just subsonic.
Wdym anything higher aren't I showing feats which are NOT on VSBW?

It is, as Instantaneous is beyond speed of sound scaling

I feel I should note, here and now, that I don't know about this verse and saying names of other characters doesn't mean much to me. Mio appears to be Low 2-C, so one-shotting Mio wouldn't be 6-A. Unless this is a different Mio we're talking about?

It is, as Instantaneous is beyond speed of sound scaling
No it isn't, not by default.

My questions aren't being answered and my statements on what would be what aren't being met with clear responses, I don't know how much help I can be.

I feel I should note, here and now, that I don't know about this verse and saying names of other characters doesn't mean much to me. Mio appears to be Low 2-C, so one-shotting Mio wouldn't be 6-A. Unless this is a different Mio we're talking about?

No it isn't, not by default.

My questions aren't being answered and my statements on what would be what aren't being met with clear responses, I don't know how much help I can be.
The scaling of Kurumi at 6-A is also incorrect as her feats proved way more than this, erasing the concept of existence, being omnipotent and her normal bullets has killed Nibelcols which were stated to be immortals

1) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...71730d9e96912325725131a7f1fff7ac1ae1beff5601&

2) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...289dbadbd2c06e3e2ede22fa3ccb51cf28f70d9d115a&

3) https://media.discordapp.net/attach...ffb6962868bddddc0363b62f343426c965f02f37c97c&

And other wiki's scale Kurumi even better than VSBW it's just that they don't show as many scans as VSBW but has better scaling

Yod-Bet has multiple functions and travelling to the past is only one of them...
Don't say what other fuctions the ability have.
All your scans you posted are her saying she gonna go back in time to kill Mio, and that gonna erase her from existance, which... Yeah, that's How time travel works. If she kill Mio in the past, she don't exist in the future, this she erase from existance.

You saying like she gonna use Yod-Bet to fire a bullet on Mio, and that gonna erase her from existance, which is not even remotely how the ability works.

If she did what you saying, she still would't scale to Mio, because she basically ignoring durability.

No, the only reason it was major was due to the fact that Mio's spacequake appeared globally more than any other spirit, that doesn't determine that Kurumi's spacequake would be inferior in size for no apparent reason
You're assuming that Kurumi can create a spacequake millions of times larger than anything she has created for no apparent reason, even though it has been narratively implied to be the exact opposite.

She's not too far behind Mio, Kurumi's Yud-Bet was stated to erase Mio from history and timelines in a single shot, she was also stated to have God tier A when the Spirit of Origin has God tier S
You're misinpretating the statement. Kurumi planned to go back to the past, find Mio, and kill her so all that spirit nonsense doesn't happen.

Kurumi used to fight alongside Mio, additionally Kurumi used a crossover Saggitarius from Lucifugus and even inflicted damage to Mio

So you can't say Kurumi is far behind Mio because she hasn't used her full potential
..What? That does not happen in the series. Why are you using a fake scan 💀

Definition of Instantaneous: https://www.google.com/search?q=def...msung-ga-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

No, and you'd have to prove that claim or it's not valid

If you think so then tell me, what can be faster than moving instantly huh? Both characters are MFTL+ they can both move instantly and teleport at will

DAL stated that both Zaphkiel and Lucifugus are similar angels, but differ in stats, so both can move Instantaneously
"what can be faster than moving instantly huh?" You seem to be unable to grasp the concept of "moving instantly". Its only refers to how one can move in a short timeframe. You can move instantly and be below speed of sound, it doesn't give an exact set of speed to begin with.

Fym both characters are MFTL+? They're barely FTL in the first place.

I read it many times

Learn the wiki standard.

And what does this have to do with her spacequakes being as powerful as Mio's ones? this is irrelevant. She can summon her spacequakes at will, yes, but none have proven to be as destructive as Mio's ones.

Wdym? Of course it was just her moving really fast, this is more logical than a "teleport" especially when in the sentence before your scan we have hyperbolic statements about the characters' speed.

Ik but neither Origami or Tohka were wearing limited astral dresses, they had their complete forms and even so, they ended up quite injured in the battle. And if you don't remember, Origami came out bleeding and badly injured with a single punch...

No it wasn't and even the anime show that.

No she didn't, Kurumi used to dirty works for Mio, collecting the sephira crystalsfor her, not "fight alongside her" and what even is this scan that you posted? because it honestly looks like a fake scan💀, such ability never appears in any of the canonical material regarding the DAL universe here (DAL and DAB) and no, Kurumi never caused such significant damage to Mio.

Do you really believe that bro💀? Mio is treated as the goddess in the series, the most powerful character, she have feats way beyond what Kurumi has ever showed💀 this is nothing more than a hyperbole, Kurumi doesn't even come close to Mio's power.
The only difference in Mio's spacequake is that it happened globally, Kurumi has the most Reiryoku among the other spirits so why would atleast equate to that size

We all know she is moving really fast but, the speed could not be seen nor calculated in any format which is like time stop which is Instantaneous, Instantaneous speed feat from Kurumi was also stated by the author

Limited astral dresses are not their full forms, it's the perfect astral dress which is
And what does this have to do with her spacequakes being as powerful as Mio's ones? this is irrelevant. She can summon her spacequakes at will, yes, but none have proven to be as destructive as Mio's ones.

Wdym? Of course it was just her moving really fast, this is more logical than a "teleport" especially when in the sentence before your scan we have hyperbolic statements about the characters' speed.

Ik but neither Origami or Tohka were wearing limited astral dresses, they had their complete forms and even so, they ended up quite injured in the battle. And if you don't remember, Origami came out bleeding and badly injured with a single punch...

No it wasn't and even the anime show that.

No she didn't, Kurumi used to dirty works for Mio, collecting the sephira crystalsfor her, not "fight alongside her" and what even is this scan that you posted? because it honestly looks like a fake scan💀, such ability never appears in any of the canonical material regarding the DAL universe here (DAL and DAB) and no, Kurumi never caused such significant damage to Mio.

Do you really believe that bro💀? Mio is treated as the goddess in the series, the most powerful character, she have feats way beyond what Kurumi has ever showed💀 this is nothing more than a hyperbole, Kurumi doesn't even come close to Mio's power.
The only difference in Mio's spacequake is that it happened globally, Kurumi has the most Reiryoku among the other spirits so why would atleast equate to that size

We all know she is moving really fast but, the speed could not be seen nor calculated in any format which is like time stop which is Instantaneous, Instantaneous speed feat from Kurumi was also stated by the author

Also what does that equate? You showed a totally different scan and then combined it with something else

I already know what a perfect astral dress is

You'd also need to state what episode it happened as it looks cropped

She used a crossover ability from Lucifugus which always hits it's target and never misses, DAB also implies that Kurumi has the ability to modify Zaphkiel as much as she wants

Kurumi is also called a goddess in the series both by the Neighbouring World system being at "God tier A" and Kurumi being recognized as a goddess

1) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8b721cf4e1096c37081adbb4641c943e31f9c186c30d&

2) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...67f4c4751d5bbd3b1511069c0de6948324f40038ce32&

3) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...da3366369c6fcd1df0acaa8445290ccc73d7a09f99ef&

And White Queen, Yoshino and Tohka were also called goddesses

And it's not an hyperbole as Kurumi has the power to erase Mio

And Kurumi is "omnipotent" as stated in the Encore

Kurumi only got tricked shortly after she got her powers, after that she couldn't be anymore

All your scans you posted are her saying she gonna go back in time to kill Mio, and that gonna erase her from existance, which... Yeah, that's How time travel works. If she kill Mio in the past, she don't exist in the future, this she erase from existance.

You saying like she gonna use Yod-Bet to fire a bullet on Mio, and that gonna erase her from existance, which is not even remotely how the ability works.

If she did what you saying, she still would't scale to Mio, because she basically ignoring durability.
She can send the bullet to the past and erase Mio without a fight, as she said Mio is too strong for a direct approach, so one-shotting her from all of history would be a better idea

And no, your incorrect Kurumi said if she erases Mio everything will return back to normal before Kurumi got her powers as Kurumi was not created from a Sephira crystal it was Tohka so only she would be erased along with Mio

And Kurumi also ignores durability, all spirits does, but Kurumi has a one-shot ability which you just cannot counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back