• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to suggest a profile page for Shidou Itsuka,

Today I have a thread locked as Shidou Itsuka does not have profile here.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/440458

It's clear that we know his skill and attribute,as characters from Date a Live often appears here.

Yes,he may be a bit slow,but considering his ability and Regenerationn,he can defeat a lot of faster opponents without much difficult.That would change someone's opinion that faster characters almost always win.

Of course,don't compare Shidou with 682 or any Magic God level opponents(although if he collected all Spirits,it seems he may reach that level),but for mid-level,I think that's interesting,He should be weaker than Rensa,as he is much slower and can not reflect attacks,but he can use more than one ability at the same time,and has more tactical choices.What's more,we noticed that he copied Michael with Haniel,that means,He may even use Zafkiel if he want to,and may even copy opponent's weapon,although the copy should be downgraded.

But I need help,as my english is not good enough to create a profile by myself,and Shidou's profile would be difficult to create,as his ability grows from time to time,maybe we can only describe that he share abilities with harem members?That may be able to aviod frequent upgrades.And it's hard to define a "base" for him,as at beginning,he only has Kotori's ability,and does not know he can use it,that means only Regenerationn,almost harmless.

I suggest you post it here instead, so there are more people to see it.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

Also, if you wish to contribute, you'll need to provide proof for it, like for example...

Rudeus Greyrat with his City level magic back when he was a kid.

G: "Can I see a Saint Ranked Magic?"

R: "I can do that but he city will be in rubble if I do it."

G: "What!? What type of magic is that?"

R: "The Saint Ranked Magic is violent winds with lightning storms, pouring too much power into it will drown this city."

Else, post a clear image of his powers in action, or post it here for it to be calced if it's not clear enough.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread II

Gemmysaur said:
I suggest you post it here instead, so there are more people to see it.
The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

Also, if you wish to contribute, you'll need to provide proof for it, like for example...

Rudeus Greyrat with his City level magic back when he was a kid.

G: "Can I see a Saint Ranked Magic?"

R: "I can do that but he city will be in rubble if I do it."

G: "What!? What type of magic is that?"

R: "The Saint Ranked Magic is violent winds with lightning storms, pouring too much power into it will drown this city."

Else, post a clear image of his powers in action, or post it here for it to be calced if it's not clear enough.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread II
Thanks,I just do not know the new profile apply should be there.

It's fine. We help each other around if need be. Ask a mod if you have questions, or you can ask others if no mods are available.

Gemmysaur said:
It's fine. We help each other around if need be. Ask a mod if you have questions, or you can ask others if no mods are available.
My english is only able to discuss,and if I have to describe character's abiltiy,I can not find English translation of Date A Live,and in discuss I heavily rely on dictionary when I have trouble.So I can not become the main creater of a profile,as I can not describe clearly.

It's fine if you don't make the profile, we understand that english is hard for non-natives, I myself get bad grammar sometimes. Anyways, you're either gonna have to at least provide us links of where Shidou uses the spirit powers, or you're gonna have to wait until someone with enough time and knowledge on the verse picks it up and makes the profile.

Try checking here, for the supporters. Maybe they can help you faster than posting in the request thread. Good luck.

Gemmysaur said:
It's fine if you don't make the profile, we understand that english is hard for non-natives, I myself get bad grammar sometimes. Anyways, you're either gonna have to at least provide us links of where Shidou uses the spirit powers, or you're gonna have to wait until someone with enough time and knowledge on the verse picks it up and makes the profile.
Try checking here, for the supporters. Maybe they can help you faster than posting in the request thread. Good luck.
When reading novels I do not use English,so my links would be useless.

And sometimes it seems I consider certain characters have higher tier,that's also from the discuss in my first language.Several years ago we also believed Touma is a weak character,but now most of us realized that Aleister,who may know the real tier of Touma,never believes Touma can be killed or really defeated,that means Touma's real strength may far beyond our imagination,so after Othinus's fallen,no more Touma's VS battle,all considered as Touma's potential stomps.

If you can provide a rough translation for us, or if you can link it to us even if its not in english (we can use google translate for that and make it work somehow), then whoever will pick up the profile request can get a start.

Gemmysaur said:
If you can provide a rough translation for us, or if you can link it to us even if its not in english (we can use google translate for that and make it work somehow), then whoever will pick up the profile request can get a start.
We should aviod translation for 2 times through an unecessary language.

I have the English novels from vol 1 to 14 (though obvisously fan-translated) and I plan to do the profiles for the rest of the characters after my exams, which come in a month.

I shorten the thread's title so it wouldn't cluster recent edits. Well, Date A Live characters already have profiles here right? So can't you just the scale the existing characters to whoever you're making?

^ well personally I'd prefer reading the novels first to get a better understanding. And also some characters have hax so powerscaling doesn't really work. Shidou in particular draws power from spirits he has conquered, but because I haven't read up to vol 12, I can't say anything (and from what I heard, his mastery of the spirits' power is nowhere near his harem, and he gave them trouble because they were sealed) <= this is what I heard, so please don't kill me if it's wrong ;_;

Byakushiki Setsura said:
^ well personally I'd prefer reading the novels first to get a better understanding. And also some characters have hax so powerscaling doesn't really work. Shidou in particular draws power from spirits he has conquered, but because I haven't read up to vol 12, I can't say anything (and from what I heard, his mastery of the spirits' power is nowhere near his harem, and he gave them trouble because they were sealed) <= this is what I heard, so please don't kill me if it's wrong ;_;
That improve from time to time,in vol 15 he can even copy Michael with Haniel,that means he can use any special ability of his harem members,although at reduced power.

Lance Tennant said:
So he's basically Archer from Fate/Stay Night. Sounds simple enough, but we also need eveidence to state the extent of his powers, and yeah. The important parts
He should be slower than Archer,but has more abilities.If Shidou's profile is finished,I want to start a battle between them.

Lance Tennant said:
Sure. I'll be making it right now. If anyone wants to tell me what more to add, tell me in my message wall
In fact,I believe Shidou can even defeat Berserker,as he can Regenerationn and Berserker's attack can not kill him,and if Shidou get a chance to attack,he can disable Berserker's God Hand: Twelve Labors with Michael and then Berserker can be easily killed in many ways.Even Berserker catch him,he can escape with Origami Tobiichi's teleport ability.

Lance Tennant said:
No. Shido doesn't have the abilities of Michael just yet.
He has Haniel,that means,if he need the abilities of Michael,and maybe also Zafkiel, he can copy it with Haniel.

He needs to show that he has it to prove he can use it. You can't just say he has one if he has another.

That's like saying Ash has a Venusaur because he has a Charizard, or Naruto has his father's Hiraishin because he has his father's Rasengan, or Thor has a magic nail because he has a magic hammer.

Lance Tennant said:
No. Shido doesn't have the abilities of Michael just yet.
I have seen that the profile has been set up,but it still need upgrade,as Shido should have an unstable condition,and should be pointed out that he shares abilities with all his harem members.The profile only listed the ablilty at the time when he saved Tohka from DEM.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
I'm currently discussing with Lance Tennant about the profile, so be patient, friend :>
And the durability may be too low,as if he is only small building level,an anti tank rocket or artillery should be able to kill him,but you know that means he would be dead at the very beginning of the story,when he was attacked by Origami Tobiichi.

From the vol 15,we know that although Shido's attribute is still lower than spirits and top magicians,he can attend the battle and use his ability wisely now,And at the last of the battle Shido was shot by Artemisia and then fell to ground from universe,but still survived.

So the profile need upgrade.

Durability is separate from Regenerationn though, but it is a factor.

What did you mean when you said he fell to ground from universe? He fell from the sky? Or from space? How high did he fall from?

Gemmysaur said:
Durability is separate from Regenerationn though, but it is a factor.
What did you mean when you said he fell to ground from universe? He fell from the sky? Or from space? How high did he fall from?
From space,the height is unknown,but clearly from space and after being shot by Artemisia.You can look up Vol 15 to find that part.

The shortest distance from Earth to space is 100km, so disregarding any other factors...

PE = m*g*h (meaning mass * gravity * height)

= 58kg * 9.8m/s^2 * 100,000m = 56840000J or about Small Building level. Kek.

I'm not a calcer so I don't know about any other external factors there is to be had here, like burning up from the atmosphere. Still, this is an idea of the minimum he tanked in his fall.

But before the fall he was shoted,and Artemisia's target was Hoshimiya Mukuro,and from her words that shot should at least hurt the spirit seriously.Shido reacted to that laser cannon and suffered it with his back to protect Hoshimiya Mukuro,and then fell to the ground from space.

And If we plus the two damages,it's clearly above small building level.

So Shido's attribute should only slightly lower than spirits.

In fact,I believe Shido could become a very strong character for his abilities,so many way of attack,control and evade means he always have some ability can be effective to his opponents.

Yes,if you only want to hurt Shido,maybe not difficult,but if you really want to kill him,then you will discover that his durability is so high,higher than building level.

I believe with so many abilities,Shido can find way to defeat most mid-class characters.So many tactical chooses means very high potential.

For the record, Content Revisions should not go on a profile creation thread. Make another thread.

Also, I closed the Iyazoi vs Shido thread because it's a horrific stomp (Solar System level character vs a Small Building level character is not a fair fight by any means).

Reppuzan said:
For the record, Content Revisions should not go on a profile creation thread. Make another thread.
Also, I closed the Iyazoi vs Shido thread because it's a horrific stomp (Solar System level character vs a Small Building level character is not a fair fight by any means).
I agree,not fair at all,but it's interesting that what tier would Shido achieve when he collect all the spirits into his harem,maybe also tier 4 or above,and then this battle can re-open.

Actually,Izayoi is like Multi-galaxy level.He killed/destroyed the dragon which is the materiliazation of the Ophiuchus Constellation with his Aurora Pillar.Said dragon can also shake stars with it's roar alone.Aurora Pillar is also an Another Cosmology which was mentioned earlier in the novels to be something that the 3-Digit Gods use to create their universe.

Don't get me wrong,Shido has ALOT of potential,but at his current level anyone who is a a high hypersonic city buster can easily kill him.Unless he gets any training about combat,he's still pretfy weak.

Zhaoshuais said:
but it's interesting that what tier would Shido achieve when he collect all the spirits into his harem,maybe also tier 4 or above,and then this battle can re-open.
Tier 4 Date A Live

Wut?

The strongest feat in DAL so far is a Multi-Continent level spacequake that cannot be controlled at will by spirits.

And Mukuro is only Moon level via hax (stopping the Earth's rotation results in this much) VIA STATEMENT.

Back