• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I need an evaluation for my OC.

I wrote down my character's traits and powers, but the Classification is probably not correct. Can anyone evaluate it?
Even if it is true, at least it will be confirmed and I can put it into battle. thank you.

Chester Vegner

Tiers and Attack Potency section do not match. He has keys but it seems those are values with equipment rather than different versions of him? If so , would work better than |, which is used to seperate different Tiers

You can look at formating in other characters to reorganize him similar to that

Tiers and Attack Potency section do not match. He has keys but it seems those are values with equipment rather than different versions of him? If so , would work better than |, which is used to seperate different Tiers

You can look at formating in other characters to reorganize him similar to that
I see what you mean. Since their attack potential is actually proportional to their equipment, it's not right to use the |, i need a comma instead, right?
Should I delete the key then?

I see what you mean. Since their attack potential is actually proportional to their equipment, it's not right to use the |, i need a comma instead, right?
Should I delete the key then?
Yes. Basically you can first put his tier in his base form, then put tiers with his various weapon, armor, skills and abilities, equipment. Make sure tiers match with attack potency section.

In attack potency section, you can put a brief explanation or a link on why he has that tier, such a link to a calculation or telling what he has done. Without a calculation he'd be assumed to be baseline in that tier. You can use References for Common Feats page to see how much value different feats have if you wish

Yes. Basically you can first put his tier in his base form, then put tiers with his various weapon, armor, skills and abilities, equipment. Make sure tiers match with attack potency section.

In attack potency section, you can put a brief explanation or a link on why he has that tier, such a link to a calculation or telling what he has done. Without a calculation he'd be assumed to be baseline in that tier. You can use References for Common Feats page to see how much value different feats have if you wish
I think I've got it a bit more together and accurate. Do you mind if I ask your opinion? Thank you in advance.

I think I've got it a bit more together and accurate. Do you mind if I ask your opinion? Thank you in advance.
AP and Tier section still don't match, for example his Tiers say 8-C, 8-B, and Low 7-C but AP section says Wall level, Multi Block level (not even a thing), at least Mountain (not proper formating) and has | which indicates a different tier randomly) and then says Planetary (not proper formating)

Maybe you don't know which Tier corresponds to which AP value, they have their own pages so you can check them. I can always help you reorganize it if you wang

Formating has many grammar mistakes (such as no space after commas and dots and parantheses, and bold in places it shouldn't be)

AP and Tier section still don't match, for example his Tiers say 8-C, 8-B, and Low 7-C but AP section says Wall level, Multi Block level (not even a thing), at least Mountain (not proper formating) and has | which indicates a different tier randomly) and then says Planetary (not proper formating)

Maybe you don't know which Tier corresponds to which AP value, they have their own pages so you can check them. I can always help you reorganize it if you wang

Formating has many grammar mistakes (such as no space after commas and dots and parantheses, and bold in places it shouldn't be)
Is the tier level only proportional to ap?
For example, the wall tier should be around 9B due to the attack, but if so, the equivalent of this character is the same as trevor from Gta5, which doesn't make much sense to me. So yes, I'm having a hard time deciding, I'm sorry, if you can help me I would appreciate it. After that I will correct the spelling mistakes, thank you.

Is the tier level only proportional to ap?
For example, the wall tier should be around 9B due to the attack, but if so, the equivalent of this character is the same as trevor from Gta5, which doesn't make much sense to me. So yes, I'm having a hard time deciding, I'm sorry, if you can help me I would appreciate it. After that I will correct the spelling mistakes, thank you.
Yes. Each tier corresponds to an AP value, you can also learn it by checking those pages. They do need to match one another.

For example this one is one of my pages, you can see the way it is organized

Do you have discord? I can help you no problem if you want

Yes. Each tier corresponds to an AP value, you can also learn it by checking those pages. They do need to match one another.

For example this one is one of my pages, you can see the way it is organized

Do you have discord? I can help you no problem if you want
All right, thank you. Then it's like 9B 8A 7A
English is not my first language and I am not fluent. so thanks. At least I can understand what I read :p

It's not my first language either, can help if you have any other questions
I think we're all out, thank you. I guess the only thing left is to fight.
Also, how can I make it show up in the Characters section, so it shows up in the Tier list?
For example, I'd like someone browsing in 9B-8A to be able to see it.

The profile stills needs work to do before it can have matches. It has Planetary on AP but not on tiering, the explanations for AP values should be indexed in AP within parentheses, Powers and Abilities section also should have brief explanation of the ability with a clear, better explanation below.

An example:

At least Multi-City Block level with Limbs, Low Missiles and Machine Gun (Its weakest weapons, its limbs, low missiles and machine guns, can quickly do significant damage and kill off many Aspirant-3s, including likes of Thrasel Shravrek). Small Town level with Mid Missiles (Mid Missiles are more powerful than likes of Srvalo Dasla who did this). Continent level with High Missiles (High Missiles are more powerful than Rabacila who did this)

The profile stills needs work to do before it can have matches. It has Planetary on AP but not on tiering, the explanations for AP values should be indexed in AP within parentheses, Powers and Abilities section also should have brief explanation of the ability with a clear, better explanation below.

An example:

At least Multi-City Block level with Limbs, Low Missiles and Machine Gun (Its weakest weapons, its limbs, low missiles and machine guns, can quickly do significant damage and kill off many Aspirant-3s, including likes of Thrasel Shravrek). Small Town level with Mid Missiles (Mid Missiles are more powerful than likes of Srvalo Dasla who did this). Continent level with High Missiles (High Missiles are more powerful than Rabacila who did this)
Thank you. Should I write this into Attack potency section based on your calculations or was it completely hypothetical?

Thank you. Should I write this into Attack potency section based on your calculations or was it completely hypothetical?
It is totally hypothetical, based on one of my characters, used as an example. If you know how to calculate things you can have a blog post where you calculate different feats and link them in AP section of your character the same way.

It is totally hypothetical, based on one of my characters, used as an example. If you know how to calculate things you can have a blog post where you calculate different feats and link them in AP section of your character the same way.
Now he can technically possess every attack with the help of Matter Manipulator. He can use an axe, a rocket, an atom bomb. How can I classify it?

Now he can technically possess every attack with the help of Matter Manipulator. He can use an axe, a rocket, an atom bomb. How can I classify it?
If the AP is the same as each then they would not get a different AP/Tier for it but if they boost his AP on top of base they can get their own Tier

Example when they boost:

9-B, 9-A with Axe and Rocket

AP: Wall level physically, Small Building level with Axe and Rocket

Example when they don't (when AP is the same with base)

Tier: 9-B

AP: Wall level

The Tiers and AP are examples. Everything that gives him a different AP/Tier should be indexed the same way, if they don't then they don't need to be

If the AP is the same as each then they would not get a different AP/Tier for it but if they boost his AP on top of base they can get their own Tier

Example when they boost:

9-B, 9-A with Axe and Rocket

AP: Wall level physically, Small Building level with Axe and Rocket

Example when they don't (when AP is the same with base)

Tier: 9-B

AP: Wall level

The Tiers and AP are examples. Everything that gives him a different AP/Tier should be indexed the same way, if they don't then they don't need to be
So can I do this.
I'll take the base weapons into one tier like he was carrying. Then I remove the multi block level and change the mountain level to at least and add description to the (help of Matter maniplator he can able to use every weapon used in history.) And lastly planet with core explosion.
That would be more accurate, wouldn't it?

So can I do this.
I'll take the base weapons into one tier like he was carrying. Then I remove the multi block level and change the mountain level to at least and add description to the (help of Matter maniplator he can able to use every weapon used in history.) And lastly planet with core explosion.
That would be more accurate, wouldn't it?
As I said, weapons that don't grant him a different tier do not need to be mentioned in AP sections, only those that do need to be indexed. For example if he's 8-A (Multi-City Block level) in base and has an Axe that makes him Low 7-C (Small Town level), that is indexed. If not like that then it doesn't need to be mentioned in AP section

As I said, weapons that don't grant him a different tier do not need to be mentioned in AP sections, only those that do need to be indexed. For example if he's 8-A (Multi-City Block level) in base and has an Axe that makes him Low 7-C (Small Town level), that is indexed. If not like that then it doesn't need to be mentioned in AP section
Okay, I'll do that. Thanks again.

By the way, I can't remove the categories I added. There are some I want to remove because I changed tiers, but how can I do it? Because i can only add new ones.

Back