• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Your Real Life Tier? FC/OC Edition

Monika is a freak and so is that purple-haired girl
That's exactly why I like them. As they say, crazy in the head, crazy in the be...

I feel like with my knowledge of the games I could probably talk Monica into not killing me. Seduce her? No, I got negative rizz. But talk her out of killing me? Maybe

That's exactly why I like them. As they say, crazy in the head, crazy in the be...

I feel like with my knowledge of the games I could probably talk Monica into not killing me. Seduce her? No, I got negative rizz. But talk her out of killing me? Maybe
THEY’RE MINORS AAAA

Monika loves you regardless of who you are irl. Are you a drunk, obese, and impoverished middle aged man in real life? Monika still loves and obsesses over you to the point where she manifests game-altering powers to kill all her friends to make you hers! Very kid friendly.

Then you get no anime gf at all idiot
Then who's the right one for me? Oh wait if sayori dies... then it'll be normal. Yeah I'm deleting Monika
OK- BUDDY
I think my SI against any non-bloodlusted character that has a good side may work like against Stickman hero! (Hopefully)

THEY’RE MINORS AAAA

Monika loves you regardless of who you are irl. Are you a drunk, obese, and impoverished middle aged man in real life? Monika still loves and obsesses over you to the point where she manifests game-altering powers to kill all her friends to make you hers! Very kid friendly.
I always liked yanderes...

Imma gonna powerscale my dream self and post the character profile here. Give me several hours and I'll do it. I have hundreds of dreams annotated after alll.

Aight chat who's winning?
Me
Vs

Aight chat who's winning?
Me
Vs
This goober can regenerate from basically anything you can throw at it, she might not be able to kill it but she can definitely outlast you my guy
thanks for inspiring to make yandere asuna x reader /hj
Bro is dead serious 😭💀

cj-san.gif

Which doki doki character we would date, like civilised men, of course
Oh. Well I'm going with Natsuki. She's probably the least likely to tear her or someone else's head off.
I'm talking about how I could beat some vsbw characters and how I could beat Smh with SI
SMH is a former lawyer. Trying to SI him would be like trying to fistfight Mike Tyson.

(Also I didn’t copy any isekai’s, I got inspiration for the heavy themes and magic system, From stuff like Tensura and Re:zero, but everything else I pretty much came up with myself)

Then why are you listening?
That's rich coming from the guy who prioritized making three profiles of himself instead of other actually interesting characters. That's rich coming from the guy who called one character a knockoff of his character, despite the first character having existed years prior. That's rich coming from the guy who made a spite DEATH BATTLE! without my permission. That's rich coming from the guy who made an axolotl version of himself.

That's rich coming from the guy who prioritized making three profiles of himself instead of other actually interesting characters.
Touché except that Javen (SS), Joven and Axlven is the character named after someone situation and is WAY more different than me.
That's rich coming from the guy who called one character a knockoff of his character, despite the first character having existed years prior.
Wdym?
That's rich coming from the guy who made a spite DEATH BATTLE! without my permission.
Dude I said I was sorry for making it and you're still hanging onto it? Pathetic.
That's rich coming from the guy who made an axolotl version of himself.
That's not me 💀

Back