• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Your Real Life Tier? FC/OC Edition

Imma gonna powerscale my dream self and post the character profile here. Give me several hours and I'll do it. I have hundreds of dreams annotated after alll.
Progress so far of how many dreams I covered.
Screenshot_248.png

8 pages worth of dreams.

Here is a preview of the character profile.
Screenshot_250.png

Nah I'd win (but we'll see)
I haven't added it so far but in my dreams I managed to jump from Earth to the Sun and back in seconds, I could stop time, time travel, make people forget me and what they're doing with a mere glance at my body, control the dreams, resurrect, etc. There might be more but I haven't added them yet. Let me cook.

I haven't added it so far but in my dreams I managed to jump from Earth to the Sun and back in seconds, I could stop time, time travel, make people forget me and what they're doing with a mere glance at my body, control the dreams, resurrect, etc. There might be more but I haven't added them yet. Let me cook.
D:

Is accelerating to the point that you travel back in time Immeasurable speed (The Flash style)? Because guess what Dream-me did....

Progress so far of how many dreams I covered.
Screenshot_248.png

8 pages worth of dreams.

Here is a preview of the character profile.
Screenshot_250.png
I finished making the first part of this character profile that scaled the drema version of myself. So far it only scaled all the dreams I had in 2020, 2021, and before I started annotating my dreams.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m8Qy-e1OPrFb2QIlS2CFzN4AJHDXH8w3L-cXXw_99p8/edit?usp=sharing

I might add this profile to FC/OC once I finish it.

It might take a while becayse I have only powerscaled 67 dreams out of all the 194 dreams I had. I am not even halfway done.

Anyway, I might have missed out some feats, intelligence feats and weaknesses. Here are the list of powerscaling relevant dreams (They're only 24 so far) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vr1qb_VKSgZkdcFeSDtJEJgKG8UZ6nqwGQKJrWxQkGc/edit?usp=sharing

That's some epic dreams, not gonna lie. My dreams mostly consist of illogically messed up things I experienced in rlf lately, very rarely do I happen to jackpot by dreaming about FU units or FU characters. I kinda envy your hype OP dreams 👀

That's some epic dreams, not gonna lie. My dreams mostly consist of illogically messed up things I experienced in rlf lately, very rarely do I happen to jackpot by dreaming about FU units or FU characters. I kinda envy your hype OP dreams 👀
Most of my dreams aren't op. They're mundane and I am dying to the most mundane things like humans and falls. It's just that when you start annotating your dreams for years and years you're bound to have some dreams were you're OP.

The other times I am just having nightmares or extremely absurd and random dreams that barely make any sense.

I assure you, if you consistently annotate your dreams for years, you might find some interesting stuff. I mostly do so because my dreams inspire my stories and characters. Dreams give me good ideas to work with.

Most of my dreams aren't op. They're mundane and I am dying to the most mundane things like humans and falls. It's just that when you start annotating your dreams for years and years you're bound to have some dreams were you're OP.

The other times I am just having nightmares or extremely absurd and random dreams that barely make any sense.
Then I have it similar, I try to note the interesting ones.
I assure you, if you consistently annotate your dreams for years, you might find some interesting stuff. I mostly do so because my dreams inspire my stories and characters. Dreams give me good ideas to work with.
The problem is the % you remember quickly lowers from the point you wake up (at least for me), so noting them as fast as possible is essential. I still do this just with the abnormal/interesting ones, I agree it's interesting to find them years later pointed somewhere, can serve as a great inspiration. Do you note all of them? 👀

Then I have it similar, I try to note the interesting ones.

The problem is the % you remember quickly lowers from the point you wake up (at least for me), so noting them as fast as possible is essential. I still do this just with the abnormal/interesting ones, I agree it's interesting to find them years later pointed somewhere, can serve as a great inspiration. Do you note all of them? 👀
I try to note all of my dreams as fast as possible because even if they're not interesting, I might change my mind later. Like, sometimes I don't annotate a dream because it's not interesting, and I regret it later because I forget it. I also just annotate my dreams because I enjoy spamming my long dreams in multiple Discord servers. They be talking about something random, and I hit them with a wall of text describing the details of a mundane dream. So since I regret not annotating dreams I didn't find interesting because later I found them interesting, I now annotate every dream I have. Lately, I have been remembering enough details about my dreams to make a wall of texts just by annotating them. I wonder if it's because I trained myself to note every detail right after I wake up? Either way, I find it fun and would recommend annotating your dreams to literally everyone.

Honestly, I personally spend like the first 30 minutes of my day trying to annotate the details of all the dreams I had.

I also just annotate my dreams because I enjoy spamming my long dreams in multiple Discord servers. They be talking about something random, and I hit them with a wall of text describing the details of a mundane dream. So since I regret not annotating dreams I didn't find interesting because later I found them interesting, I now annotate every dream I have. Lately, I have been remembering enough details about my dreams to make a wall of texts just by annotating them. I wonder if it's because I trained myself to note every detail right after I wake up? Either way, I find it fun and would recommend annotating your dreams to literally everyone.
Are the annotated dreams publicly readable on Discord servers, or are they on private channels? I would be interested to check some if it's possible 👀
Honestly, I personally spend like the first 30 minutes of my day trying to annotate the details of all the dreams I had.
Sound like you found a perfect hobby you find enjoyable + mind sharpening activity

Are the annotated dreams publicly readable on Discord servers, or are they on private channels? I would be interested to check some if it's possible 👀
They're private servers. The only public place were I post my dreams are this thread I made https://vsbattles.com/threads/share-and-discuss-your-dreams.151017/ it's supposed to be a general thread for sharing dreams but I use it as a dream journal too.
Sound like you found a perfect hobby you find enjoyable + mind sharpening activity
Sharp mind? There are no thoughts up there, just empty space.

Goddamn y’all are powerful I’m only hoomun :((

Hear me out guys I think I could beat this fella frfr:

Hear me out guys I think I could beat this fella frfr:
It can literally breathe fire 💀

I got some new updates on my tiering

AP:
  1. I recently slapped one of my friends on the back hard enough that he had an extremely deep red hand mark on his back (it's still visible after 3 days) and caused him to legit scream in pain for a second. This friend is a big person, and has plenty of strength. He golfs frequently, and using his fastest golf ball speed as well as the weight of a golf ball, I found that getting hit by a golf ball of his would generate ~ 90 Joules of energy (Human level+). I would guess his punches would be roughly around this range (maybe a bit lower), putting him maybe at Human level+, so being able to harm him should count as a feat. Not anything impressive, he would 100% win in a fight, but I think the feat is just a bit above baseline human for me being able to harm him
  2. I’m scalable to one of my friends who I’ll call AU (We lift the same & are similar heights & builds). AU was recently attacked by a dog (a doberman I believe) and he was able to fight it off for like, 20 seconds before other people helped pin the dog. But he avoided getting bit and did straight up overpower it (which makes me wonder why the Husky won against the 10-A Walter White in this thread but whatever. Hell, my 5 '3'' 125 lbs mom once overpowered and restrained an aggressive fully grown german shepherd when she worked as a vet. It lunged at her and she managed to stop the lunge and get it to the ground, why would a 10-A human not be able to do that?)
LS:
I set a new bench PR of 140 lbs (63.5 kg) and a new squat PR of 170 lbs (77.1 kg). Still Average Human, but higher into it. Above Average Human here we come

I got some new updates on my tiering

AP:
  1. I recently slapped one of my friends on the back hard enough that he had an extremely deep red hand mark on his back (it's still visible after 3 days) and caused him to legit scream in pain for a second. This friend is a big person, and has plenty of strength. He golfs frequently, and using his fastest golf ball speed as well as the weight of a golf ball, I found that getting hit by a golf ball of his would generate ~ 90 Joules of energy (Human level+). I would guess his punches would be roughly around this range (maybe a bit lower), putting him maybe at Human level+, so being able to harm him should count as a feat. Not anything impressive, he would 100% win in a fight, but I think the feat is just a bit above baseline human for me being able to harm him
  2. I’m scalable to one of my friends who I’ll call AU (We lift the same & are similar heights & builds). AU was recently attacked by a dog (a doberman I believe) and he was able to fight it off for like, 20 seconds before other people helped pin the dog. But he avoided getting bit and did straight up overpower it (which makes me wonder why the Husky won against the 10-A Walter White in this thread but whatever. Hell, my 5 '3'' 125 lbs mom once overpowered and restrained an aggressive fully grown german shepherd when she worked as a vet. It lunged at her and she managed to stop the lunge and get it to the ground, why would a 10-A human not be able to do that?)
LS:
I set a new bench PR of 140 lbs (63.5 kg) and a new squat PR of 170 lbs (77.1 kg). Still Average Human, but higher into it. Above Average Human here we come
My only fair match and I'm about to get f*cking stomped

Ray can you beat this guy?

Ray can you beat this guy?
They're undergoing a CRT so we'll see if they can after that

They're undergoing a CRT so we'll see if they can after that
That's why I said that hehe

Been wanting to do this for a while, but now that this threads picking up steam again, I’ll probably do it for accuracy purposes:

Calculating My Combat Speed Cause Yes:

Naturally, as a pretty competitive person irl, I often try to spar with people at the dojo I train at that are way out of my skill/experience level, Usually 1st-3rd Dan black belts if I get the opportunity. Sometimes I get my a** handed to me, And sometimes through SHEER FORCE OF FRICKIN WILL I can at least give them a run for their money. And in some instances I can land some clean shots on them (It’s light touches only where I train no matter what belt you are, since we don’t like broken bones) before they can react effectively. Which I think can be used as a combat speed calc, especially since it’s me at my very best.

So, let’s calc it!

According to Google, the average male arm length is 25 inches, or 0.635 Metres, which we’ll use as my arms’ extension for a sort-of “punch speed” value. Since the peeps I can hit before they can react will logically only block after I already hit them, it’s fair to say that we’d have to include the retraction as well. Therefore, the distance my arm would travel in this timeframe would be 50 Inches, or 1.27 Metres.

Since the people I normally spar with are very experienced in what they do, I think it’s fair to say that they should be at least athletic human-peak human in terms of speed. Some will definitely be faster (Particularly the ones I can’t really beat normally lol) but speed in humans will vary, since it all depends on how much fast-twitch muscle fibers you have, how much you train them, etc. And not all of them will be gym people to train said muscle fibers like I am, lol. Some of them will be just casuals who do it for fun, but obviously are still very experienced and built upon this. So bear in mind that the reaction time I’m using here is being used as an overall average.

With that outta the way, let’s do some math

Da Math:

Vsbattles’ Definition of reaction time for these tiers, since it varies greatly, is 100 ms as a baseline for peak human reactions. So I’ll use that

1.27 (Distance in metres) / 0.1 (Average Timeframe for me to strike) = 12.7 M/S, Or Just Barely Superhuman Combat Speed.

Not as fast as Keith Lidells 20.1 M/S, but still solid 👍

Back