• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have Special Eyes: Rider vs Itachi

Rider Medusa vs Itachi Uchiha. Yes, I know it's a Low 7-B vs a 7-A. Battle of animal-themed ninja older siblings who utilize eye magic

Speed is Equalized, and Both are Bloodlusted.

Snake:

Bird who killed a Snake:

With the current keys of servants Medusa have a great disdadvantage physically, because she is bloodlusted she should use his Mystic eyes without doubt, since Itachi don't seems to have pretification resistance his only way to resist them would be with his high chakra that would weaken him, thing that I think rise her chances to survive but reduces her winning chances, I'm not sure if Itachi have some form of divinity (I know that some of his things have names of gods, but that are only names), if he have then his illusions should work with Medusa, if not then I suppose she isn't affected, I'm also don't sure how much the jutsus from Itachi would work, if they work, against Medusa because of his MR, in general the better winning chances that I see for Itachi are with his physical attacks because of the AP advantage, but if the AP gap is closed because of resist the petrification then I think the winning chances for Medusa are killing him during the time Itachi is weakened.

Currently neutral.

Also, this is completely unrelated, but when seen both profiles, thinking in the fight and writing, my Medusa got Bond 9 lol, it was so curious that I feel the need to comment it.

Hmm, sorry for other dumb question, but why she can't defeat him without MS? If it a joke then sorry for not understood it and kill the mood.

Rider can damage souls iirc and if she is bloodlusted, just spams Cybele which would petrify Itachi regardless. If need be she can set up BA and aoe nom him. What can he do to her exactly? His genjutsu gets resisted by MR and Susanoo will get run over by Bellerophon.

Rider can damage souls iirc and if she is bloodlusted, just spams Cybele which would petrify Itachi regardless. If need be she can set up BA and aoe nom him. What can he do to get exactly? His genjutsu gets resisted by MR and Susanoo will get run over by Bellerophon.
Susanoo protect him, she can't bypass Susanoo ig

He literally just needs to Tag her once, so why not send an Exploding Shadow Clone in his place so he knows what he's up against like when he showed up initially in Part 1?

If she is bloodlusted then yes, she will use petrify, to begin with it's is natural state to use petrify unless she seal his eyes, and the petrification work if Itachi see her, even if it with a mental eye.

The petrification could be resisted if the oponent have enough magical energy, but even so there will be a reduction of stats, the question is, Itachi could resist it? I think he have enough chakra to that, but if I'm not wrong servants in general have a minor MR, so I'm not sure if the increase in magic energy to resist it work in the sense that increase the level of they MR or it's only needed a vast amout of magic energy regardless of have MR.

Edit: Though his fight was against Saber Alter who have MR rank B + Mana Burst rank A, so it's probably a exception, at least a exception in resist the pretification so much.

Last edited:
Itachi goes for Genjutsu 100% of the time, and servants have 4D resistance to mind stuff.

Medusa probably takes this

Back