• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to tear the wiki asunder except i'm just stealing some guys meme and this has spiralled radically out of control please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't say that. They say the number of layers is unknown, but they know it exists.

How would they know this if it wasn't true?

Not only that, but it is never stated to be speculation.

"However, the number of dimensions that form the entire space-time are stated to be layered in sets of countable infinities"

That form. Not that allegedly or supposedly form.

In other words, first they tell us the number of dimensions in the observable space-time., and then they tell us the number of dimensions in the unobservable space-time.

No distinction is made between the two in terms of validity until the very end, where it is stated that the number of layers of infinity is unknown. So the number of infinities is unknown, exactly, but the fact that they exist IS known.

Hopefully this clears everything up.

But they also say that the things which predate the layers are impossible to know if truly exist. It's unknowable to them.

Again, where did they say that? This is the excerpt:

Notes: The most notable difference between point of views comes when the spatial dimensions of geometry are brought up and analyzed in-depth. While mainstream science widely accepts the existence of at least four dimensions, the library supports and lists evidence of the existence of at least 196,884 observable dimensions; that is, the number of dimensions that can be safely cataloged. However, the number of dimensions that form the entire space-time are stated to be layered in sets of countable infinities; that is, there is an infinite number of dimensions in the unobservable universe; said infinities are themselves layered in countable sets. The number of layers is said to be unknown.

This is what predates it:

Technical Contents: A library spanning at least twenty meters in length. It contains the knowledge of cosmology of a race or group labelled the Kunskapen, believed to have been the previous holders of SCP-2722 circa 255 million years ago. The content within considerably surpasses, or is at least comparable, to the current human knowledge of astronomy and geometry. Some theories for which no evidence is available are backed up by evidence inside the library.

And this is my explanation for the lines:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1251296#127

I have to reiterate the former thing about Q. Q exists in a higher domain of subspace, or possibly outside of it. 5-D beings have been shown in subspace, showing it having a connection to higher dimensional existence, which is verified in other works. There are infinite higher and lower order domains in subspace. Q in several forms is stated to encompass all dimensions, of which at least 26 of are alluded to several times.

Q is only High 2-A. Under this logic, he should also be High 1-B, and Nagilum should be 1-A, which neither of these characters are.

@Aeyu

The statement doesn't imply this. It states "infinite dimensions atop even more infinities". Nothing about 26-D space; 26-D has been completely replaced.

Because Aeyu is actually a nice girl who doesn't upgrade people at the slightest chance. She chose to go with the conservative, safe route.

is okie >~> this argument has become an inferno and stuff

Also, Arbitrary, mostly because it was considered a safer lower-end to avoid speculation (this was what was agreed)

What I'm saying is if this passes, why shouldn't that or other ratings?

Nobody actually agrees with 1-A, and it would be against our policy.

We agree with High 1-B because it's stated.

W-WOA

I'm just a girl and stuff

who does the argue

and the skepticism

and stuff

Nobody is doing that, I persuade people to agree with me via other methods.

Namely, finding their address.

ovo

urgh

the only thing I see being concrete is 1-B possibly higher because of the same reasons as WH40K, but if it gets High 1-B I guess it's inevitable. I just still am all about safe lower ends and stuff

I am on the opposite end of the safe-end. Basically, there are two sides:

1. The one which prefers to go by the low-end and keep the current ratings.

2. The one which likes to go by the statements and upgrade.

And then we have the wank-side. Namely, 1-A.

WeeklyBattles said:
Even i disagree with the 1-A stuff at this point
I disagree with 1-A by that feat alone.

The High Elder Gods though... perhaps I could weed something out of that.

but ill wait till the time comes.

If yall want to do the safe route then 1-B, possibly High 1-B. There's no refuting that its saying infinite dimensions the only thing wrong is whether its 100% credible or not. Presonally i see nothing wrong with flat out High 1-B though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back