• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP: SCP-076 and God Tiers Upgrade

Why do i even bother anymore...

Should i even bring up the 11 dimensional statement?

"I was not in the laboratory when the dimensional aperture opened. I was checking some figures in the base library, trying to suss out the energy-redirection ratios with regard to mapping the artifacts in the fifth (and possibly up to eleventh) dimension. I am led to understand that all of the personnel present when the portal opened were subsequently killed."

http://www.scp-wiki.net/kte-2013-kapala-mendes

Yeah, all the spear holders would be bumped up to Low 1-B, 1440's gear would be bumped to Low 1-B, and Havel-Ab-Leshal would actually have Low 1-B hax via the Flood

Im just gonna add what we've got here so far, but i'd appreciate if the conversation could be finished at some point

I'm not... entirely comfortable about the supreme being of the entire verse just sitting in keter.

dunno but tbh I think he should be moved. It's description doesn't even fit the keter class anyways....

"Keter is assigned to subjects that both display vigorous, active hostility to human life, civilization, and spacetime, or, capable of causing significant destruction in the case of a containment breach"

Swann literally wrote this itself. In fact it made O5-13 (13 is the only one with fully entailed knowledge of 001 and it's behavior iirc) or whoever created the file in verse write itself down as Keter. In fact the concept of keter was created by it as well as literally everything else.

also it shows none of the above behaviors.

Keter seems anything but right for it.

Everything that was proposed was accepted (With some modifications courtesy of Azzy) so were just discussing an 11-D statement from one of the GOC documents

it's become a running gag that when a massive upgrade for SCP comes along azzy argues with it in some form even if it's so tiny

Azzy fears the day when the SCPverse will match Warhammer in power, and challenge everything he has worked so hard to build.

shit he's gonna fear the day when I find an infinite dimensional statement for TES and everybody who had a tier 2 or higher rating becomes high 1-B

mark my damn words azzy that day is coming

soon

idk maybe when TES 6 comes out, then I'll make a proper judgement

SITHISIT said:
it's become a running gag that when a massive upgrade for SCP comes along azzy argues with it in some form even if it's so tiny
You're talking about the guy who was recently extremely active in trying to downgrade part of one of his favorite verses (people still need to comment more on that) because he didn't believe the explanations were good enough.

This shouldn't be surprising. lol

Back