• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huntsman vs Swordsman

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
And the quest to find a fair RWBY vs SAO match continues...

(If this match becomes a stomp in either favor I'm switching this to Adam vs Klein)

Qrow Branwe

vs

Kirito

Rules:

• Base Qrow (Below 88-96 Tons) vs Ordinal Scale VR Kirito in his SAO outfit (Below 78 Tons).
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
Score:

Qrow: 0

Kirito: 0

Inconclusive: 5

Amity Arena character art of Qrow Branwen
Kirito Render SAO

I will delet ur existence

Anyways ugh

Bad Luck GG probably. Incarnation could probably break through it, but I dunno if it would immediately kill him, or if Incarnation would come into play.

It ain't Star King so hah.

Also yeah, if Kirito's in an extreme bind Incarnation will likely come into play (this is ofc when the CRT's finished).

To be fair though it did come out pretty quickly against Death Gun (yellow eyes and all).

Also, Speed might need to be equalized so this isn't completely onesided

Not that Kirito has much of a chance considering everything, but it at least would be addable if he's not fighting someone who blurs from the vision of people on his level of speed.

yes but either way

.... wait, incarnation came out with Death Gun?

Still, incarnation is a temporary countermeasure to bad luck, he'd still have to make the decisive strike, which I don't think he can really manage with how Qrow is just as skilled as he is. He'd basically have a few seconds of a fair swordfight before having his luck wash down the drain.

They both will have eventual passive probability manip (as long as Kirito has willpower to spare, and he has quite a bit).

It all depends on whether Qrow takes out Kirito fast enough, but we already know how tough that is with the ending of Kirito's fight with Heathcliff and all.

If Kirito gets in a near death situation, that's when Incarnation will likely kick in.

Hmm

Then it's down to an actual sword fight

Kirito has amplification to overpower Qrow, but his ability to have his sword be attached to a gun does prove advantageous. Both have around the same level of experience, Qrow's one of the best hunters ever and Kirito is the best VRMMO boi who happens to have a Kendo grandpa.

Might have to go Incon. I dunno if Kirito can break through his aura fast enough to not run out of Incarantion juice, as they're both around the same level of skill and AP. Though, Sword Skill amping does tip the scales a little bit, I don't think it's enough to make a decision.

Asdfergtyuiop[

There goes another RWBY vs SAO thread.

What about Adam and Klein?

Edit: Where's the thread where he's getting upgraded?

Is it to the calc of a robot he couldn't do Jack to falling over?

That's... only really just the same sort of ordeal as Kirito's AP

Neither would be + from either of their feats as they could only do minor stuff to the thing in question.

So they're about the same in AP, with maybe Qrow being a bit higher in AP.

Yeah, it's pretty cool

Of course, Qrow and RWBY would severely backscale, but at least it puts solidity onto 8-B.

I'd have to rewatch the scene, but I don't think I remember anyone knocking it over with brute Force.

How would Bad Luck and Incarnation interact? Would they just cancel each other out? Either way I think it'll be inconclusive.

Maybe they'd cancel each other out, though unlike Bad Luck, Incarnation can keep on increasing, so Incarnation could eventually surpass Bad Luck over time.

Just as a head's up, Qrow's AP isn't getting upgraded to 8-B+ and is staying in the same range it currently is at.

Qrow's semblance never struck me as something that wins matches in of itself, only skewing things to his favor when the matchup is relatively even. It's countered here anyways so eh.

Not voting though as I don't know enough about Kirito's skills to compare them to Qrow, although amps should help him break through Qrow's aura with a decent number of hits.

Dargoo Faust said:
Just as a head's up, Qrow's AP isn't getting upgraded to 8-B+ and is staying in the same range it currently is at.
Kirito backscales from a 78 Ton character anyhow.

Mickey1940 said:
wait what's stopping Qrow from slapping with AP
Incarnation, stat amp, and apparently Qrow being much, much, lower than 88-96 tons.

Back