• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Third times the charm (Kirito vs. Yang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gameverse Kirito needs a major revision as well since his sword skills actually apply debuffs with every hit and what not. Gameverse Kirito is a different, beast so don't make any matches until I fix SAO profiles (in 2 years)
Gameverse kirito is about to be harrased

I feel like scaling dust rounds to a character physical strength is a bit iffy, but IDKKKK maybe that's just me
Her punches harm the same people/things that she hits with the dust rounds? I don’t mean to presume but the more you respond, the more it seems like you are in denial of the results of the thread. Yang has the advantage (sizeable ones at that) in literally every category besides speed … and that’s only because it’s speed equal.

Anyway, I agree on ending the thread because Yang stomps.

I don’t mean to presume but the more you respond, the more it seems like you are in denial of the results of the thread.
You are presuming things, yes. You also could have just not said this you asshole.

Last edited:
What are your reasons for believing that Kirito could win despite the major disadvantage in every category and being relative in skill?
I'm not interacting with this thread, and I'm ESPECIALLY not going to interact with a troll who shows up to be confrontational.

Go back to Re:Zero or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back