• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would you like Kirby to end up/ have

What you would like the kirby verse to get? In my opinion i think its time for Kirby to have a high 2-A or higher entity and immesurable/infinite speed for Someone and more broken hax,why? Because: Kirby has a Lore which fits very well with this ( seriously Kirby has a kind of lore appropiate for a group of OP people) also,Mario and Sonic have tier 2 things,so i don't see why Kirby can't,also Kirby Lore can even expand more,the devs said something like a dimension beyond space and time,basically like 5th dimensional so Kirby could even have more dimensions,we we don't take the 5th dimension very seriously but its a possibility that can actually happen.

And more things,but don't have the time.

I'd like to see Kirby out of 4-A since I think his justifications are questionable at best, but that's just me.

I personally have weird opinions (that I don't use in actual discussion due to the rules this website has in place). Personally I hope for High 3-A. I for one find the infinite power statements valid as well as Master Hand and Crazy Hand however I don't consider space-time to be the 4th dimension so I still see it as High 3-A. Not only that max stats for a charecter on the most famous dimensional plane which is very special to me.

Also TECHNICALLY when his time stop is active he would have infinite speed and I found something somewhat related that I will bring up in the power review thread.

Another thing I find it funny that in Kirby Star Allies one of hints says to eat food to increase your stamina implying that the "health bar" is actually stamina bar.

@Assaltwaffle I believe Dark Nebula's feat should be considered just a pointless flash of light, but what seems to be the problem with Drawcia & Magolor's feats?

@Eficiente

Drawcia making something a painting isn't really AP imo. She doesn't destroy anything, just changes it with hax.

Magolor's abilities all look localized. I don't see the stars in the background being effected. His only feat of destroying anything was him dying, and that could be an outlier for the same reasons that he was downgraded in the first place.

@Assalt, his justifications were fixed, but Cal kind of needs to recreate the respect blog.

WTF this is all? Release yourselves,go all out,that's the only thing you guys have? i was hoping for people to go crazy and say crazy but happenable things like Kirby getting a high 2-A or something gwfaefdvdgescd.

Kirby having a 5 dimensional entity is possible considering the crazy lore we have and Kirby multiverse having a 5th dimension.

VT pretty much seems conceptual.

Bump.

Also i expected more of you guys,i thought you guys wanted a higher dimensional entity on kirby verse or something but nooooo,that's all?

Bobsican said:
I wish that WoG states that Smash is canon, so we can scale Kirby to 2-C
If SSB were canon, Master Hand's magic/RW level would be higher than that of the physically stronger Dark Mind; the Mirror World the latter corrupts is actually the Country of Mirrors ("ÚÅíÒü«Õø¢" in the manual and "Òé½Òé¼ÒâƒÒü«ÒüÅÒü½" in-game) with its space station.

Back