• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would I write this part

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
later my character will become 4-D dimensional and he will go through the power-training-development ladder he did as a 3-D being, how should I write it. I am trying to mention the 5th dimension (Probability), so what can I do?

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Tell me how far you've gotten, how you want the character to turn out and how you want this story to turn out.
well basically the idea is that the verses kind of play out lile umieko (is that it?) where the hyperverses are just books.

Each page is a dimension, and each character from each character in each verse in it is as complex as the entirety of the page under it.

I just wondered how I would write his fighting. If we move a few feet, how does a 4-D being move? Or how does a 5-D being move?

A verse like Umineko's huh... well this is gonna be hard then...

Before I answer I wanna know how well you know about higher dimensions....

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
A verse like Umineko's huh... well this is gonna be hard then...
Before I answer I wanna know how well you know about higher dimensions....
I was using the idea of dimensions where basically

he starts 3-Dimensional, and progresses through that until he gains infinite 3-D power and thinks he is best, but he is quickly humbled by a 4-D being. He becomes 4-D and beats the villain, but then he realized he is literatelly just the 4-D equivalent of a 10-A being, and he progresses again. The entirety of a dimensional multiverse is one of infinite pages in a book. And each page has infinite verses which are universes of that dimensional level. Each character/letter/number in each verse is as complex as the page below and there are infinite characters per verse.

In this, the 4-th dimension is time, and the 5th idmension is probability off of one specific chain of events.

It goes in depth for his actions in the 4th and 5th dimension and it is a major part of the story, but later it skips to him finally reaching the infinitth dimension

While I don't agree with 3D characters ascending to higher dimensions like that. There are a lot of fictions where that happens so meh...

And back to your questions how does a 4th dimensional move.

To the perspective of a 3D being it would be mostly undescribable and could only be said as they're simply there with a mere thought. How they move cannot be percived by 3D beings unless they are capable of manipulating dimensions higher than the one they're in...

If ya mean how they would move to the perspective of a 4D being then it should be the same as how we see others people like us move...

If you're thinking of writing battles between 3D and 4D characters then the fight can't really be all that long as the 4D will ultimately casually destroy the 3D character...

So the fight will probably go like this. I'll use two example characters Drake and Zeil for this...

What seemed like an eternity passed as the battle raged on between the two titans Zeil relentlessly attacked Drake with everything he had yet nothing seemed to even faze the 4th Dimrnsional Being.

Everything he did, every attack he used and every technique he unleashed seemed to have no effect on his opponent as Drake took all of them with a wicked smile on his face yet not even a single scratch could be seen on his soomth porcelain skin.

"Is that the best you can do" Drake taunted as he swatted off Zeil's attack with the slightest effort...

By now Zeil had sweat running down his face as he thought hard on how he could bring the God-like being before him down. He had tried everything yet nothing seemed to work. All his most powerful techniques seemed less than mosquito bites to his opponent.

He was broken out of his thoughts when he saw Drake do something in expected. Drake was yawning. Drake was actually yawning. The sight before him vexed him so much. Here he was trying his hardest to cause even a small scratch to him yet his opponent was unfazed after everything he'd done.

"You know I'm starting to get bored..." Drake started as Zeil listened on from a distance not taking his eyes off his opponent even for a slight second.

"... I think it's time to end this" Eyes widened and Zeil felt a sense of dread as Drake's voice came from behind him. And just as fast as he heard Drake's voice he felled down on the ground before fading into unconsciousness. He couldn't register what had happened. He never took his eyes off Drake yet he got behind him and took him down with one blow.

The End...

As for battles between 4D or higher dimensionals. You should write the battle the same way you'd write a battle between 3Ds with addition of statements like...

"Their clash could be felt throughout the multiverse"

"Each attack they used and each technique they unleashed on one another dissolved the very fabric of space and time"

"Their strikes hold enough power to destroy whole universes in one blow"

My idea is that he reaches the pinaccle of power for 3-D standards, but quickly get humbled by a 4-D villain. He goes through pretty much a deus ex machina and becomes 2-C, he later beats the opponent, but is later taught he is pretty much just a 10-A character for 4-D standards and now he must reach the pinaccle of that level.

I was wondering how I would write fights in that one, like time hax is now normal to them as they are time beings. So how would I write their use and helplessness to the forces of probability (5th dimension)?

Back