• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is Steven?

Ok so due to the Steven Universe franchise having very little in terms of calculatable feats its very difficult to tell exactly how strong some characters are.

Steven is a perfect example of this.

Let's just use his AP

Ok so the only calculable feat that we really have to go by is Lapis's water manipulation feat which is high-6A.

Ok so just so we get a good idea on how far above characters scale above that feat.

Casual Cracked and Weakened(Just got out of the mirror)Lapis(high-6A) < Serious Cracked Lapis << Serious Lapis < Blue Diamond(Overpowered her water chains) << White Diamond << Monster Steven.

Just looking at the scaling chart it's rather obvious that the 35 petaton feat is nearly irrelevant at this point as he scales so far above it he could be 5-C, or even 5-B(the gem planet that's cracked is implied to be blue Diamond).

Also his speed is another one.

Pearl(33% soL) < Garnet <<< Pink State Steven(They appeared to be moving in slow motion to him)

With all this kept in mind I'm wondering how we're going to do vs-battles with steven moving forward, like what range should he be speed and strength-wise.

1. No. No amount of scaling above a 35 Pettaton feat is going to put you at Planet Level.

2. That's not even what the Diamonds scale to. The scale to the Cluster's hand.

3. We just treat Steven as Stronger and Faster than the other characters in the show. He's the same speed rating, but just farther into it. Same as what we do for countless other characters.

The Planet level mention was because of the cracked planet , I only mentioned that for hyperbole's sake.

Blue diamond should still scale above the partially formed cluster regardless.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but let's say he's vs battles against someone else in the same tier who has higher stats to what he scales to(let's say a relativstic+ speed and a 100 petaton feat) how would you do a vs battles against that character.

CyborgSakumo said:
The Planet level mention was because of the cracked planet , I only mentioned that for hyperbole's sake.

Blue diamond should still scale above the partially formed cluster regardless.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but let's say he's vs battles against someone else in the same tier who has higher stats to what he scales to(let's say a relativstic+ speed and a 100 petaton feat) how would you do a vs battles against that character.
He'd stomp, because he scales above this feat: https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/steven-universe-the-cluster-awakens.35958/

To answer the point though, we do what we always do. We gestimate around where his level is. Steven isn't special in this regard.

Thanks, I didn't know that calc existed that's useful for future vs-battles. Thanks this was helpful. I appreciate it.

Back