• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about things that qualify for High 3-A and/or Low 2-C

First question. If a building in a franchise contains a bottomless pit that's stated numerous times to be bottomless, does that mean the universe is infinite in size? If so, does having numerous bottomless pits in separate locations count as Low 2-C?

Second question. In Steven Universe, all gems have infinitely sized pocket dimensions. White Diamond is only High 3-A even though she contributed to corrupting numerous gems with infinitely sized pocket dimensions. Why isn't this Low 2-C?

First question. If a building in a franchise contains a bottomless pit that's stated numerous times to be bottomless, does that mean the universe is infinite in size? If so, does having numerous bottomless pits in separate locations count as Low 2-C?
Im not really good on that but what exacly means "bottomless pit? I remember in gravity fall having one of such "bottomless pit" but actually when you reached a certain point with a wormhole which leads them back to the top of the pit.
Another option would be a pit that goes from one side of the planet to the other ignoring gravity you would end up falling to space again a "bottomless pit"
Of course there is also the option of being actually an infinite hole on a infinite universe or dimension, the point of this comment is that without further evidence there are other options that could make a "bottomless pit" not actually infinite universe.
Second question. In Steven Universe, all gems have infinitely sized pocket dimensions. White Diamond is only High 3-A even though she contributed to corrupting numerous gems with infinitely sized pocket dimensions. Why isn't this Low 2-C?
Might be if its exacly like you describing but if there is more context that might contradict that then it could be the reason why its not

Im not really good on that but what exacly means "bottomless pit? I remember in gravity fall having one of such "bottomless pit" but actually when you reached a certain point with a wormhole which leads them back to the top of the pit.
Another option would be a pit that goes from one side of the planet to the other ignoring gravity you would end up falling to space again a "bottomless pit"
Of course there is also the option of being actually an infinite hole on a infinite universe or dimension, the point of this comment is that without further evidence there are other options that could make a "bottomless pit" not actually infinite universe.
So it needs to be specifically stated/shown to be an infinite hole, then?
Might be if its exacly like you describing but if there is more context that might contradict that then it could be the reason why its not
It's exactly like that. If I put 2 gems 5 meters from each other, and White Diamond corrupts them, she's corrupting 2 infinitely sized pocket dimensions that are 5 meters away from each other. That's most likely not just High 3-A

Yes
It's exactly like that. If I put 2 gems 5 meters from each other, and White Diamond corrupts them, she's corrupting 2 infinitely sized pocket dimensions that are 5 meters away from each other. That's most likely not just High 3-A
I'm not really knowledged on that verse so assuming you right you can make a CRT for that, some verses are so unknown that the supporters dont really care much about that so they dont keep it up to date

It would be High 3-A x2, to be Low 2-C it has to affect an entire space-time continuum.

Back