• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful do you think Najimi Ajimu is?

So i just checked my boy Iihiko_Shishime and saw that the note about that he couldt be used us gone. So i ask you guys does that mean we can use him now or is someone busy with a revision on his profile.

Let's be honest guys, Ayumi.... is truly Truck-chan, delivering hapless boys to cliched stories of power fantasy and bullshittery, all to feed her unreal world complex. So existing across so many non-unified verses, she's the one true Tier-0.

I would totally wish much higher, but 3-A sounds good for Non-Equal Thiccness

The God Of Procrastination said:
Now, who do I talk to in order to edit her profile?
You'd ask an admin to unlock the profile, what do you want to edit?

This isn't a CRT, but I am looking into revising Ajimu's profile in the future.

The biggest problem being that Ajimu scales to Iihiko, who I believe scales to Medaka and/or Zenkichi.

Yeah, it seems like a huge outlier compared to everyone else's feats.

Hell, through the doppelgängers wouldn't Kumagawa and most of the cast scale?

But wouldn't he need to get past her 3-A durability to pierce her with bookmaker?

Disregard this I'm dumb.

Back