• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 said:
So, to put it this way, let's say two characters fought. These two are perfectly equal. One of these characters has an amp that has a stated and consistent multiplier of 20 times. Then lets say the other character has a transformation with no confirmed details. When the character uses the amp and the other character uses the transformation, the two of them are still equally matched. Logic would dictate that means that the other character's transformation that has no statements would also have a multiplier of 20 times. But your argument says that it wouldn't simply because it doesn't have a statement.
To this ^

As I said in the OP, I wanted to be able to make it clear how far into 3-A DBS characters were. When we started making those chains, people objected with the numbers. I'm bumping so they can respond and we can come to a conclusion.

Zamasu Chan said:
I have a low ball multiplier for God Goku. In DBS Broly Base Broly > ssj Vegeta. Vegeta goes ssg and Broly responds by going ikari (which would be 10x) then is once again > Vegeta. Ssg. Vegeta was also more comparable to ikari Broly even though he was inferior. This makes ssg 10x stronger than ssj. With ssb we can use the 50x or 10x from the manga since ssg Goku is relative to 10% of ssb Vegeta.

This would make blue Goku and Vegeta between 5,000 and 25,000 times their base form.

Right. I'm mainly waiting on Cal, Matt, and Spt to respond as they're the only people who disagreed. (Off the top of my head, I'm not sure if there were others.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back