• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've always assumed it would go in terms of 3 or so (Based on the levels of the Tarrasque and Adult Dragons).

e.g.

9-C: Levels 1-3

9-B: Levels 4-6

9-A: Levels 7-9

And so on, but what do you guys think?

Really? I always assumed a level 9 Fighter would be around that level, and a similarly-leveled Bard could at least put up a bit of a fight against one.

DnD is inconsistent. I once saw a mage with a spell that could send someone back to the Big Bang and cause them to take the explosion, with the attack only doing like 100d4 or something, so in a campaign with that spell, Tarrasques would be Universal.

D&D is often heavily variable by its very nature.

Some things which are extremely far apart in terms of power lore-wise often won't be so in the game itself.

Say maybe the Tarrasque and Orcus, for example.

I don't think Orcus has any real level. I think the DM is just kinda supposed to say "he blinks you out of existence" if the player decides to pick fight

it depends on the DM and how the story go,im mean they are times that a dnd team is level 20 and they are still wall level or they are times that a team on level 1 to 4 beats a island level threat.

I... am as well, actually, I've been trying to gather some feats together. Mostly spell-based stuff, and the occasional impressive monster feat.

This, of course, can be overrode by the GM based on the "flavor" of the campaign, this is just extrapolating from text, written-as-worded.

D&D 4e:

Tarrasque - Level 30 Solo encounter

Ancient Red Dragon - Level 30 Solo encounter

Orcus - Level 33 Solo encounter

Yeah no seems ******' legit, Wizards

...full disclosure?

I've literally completely ignored 4e, I can't convince myself that digging through that slog of a system is worth it as far as finding feats goes

Just watch them have, like, some obscure Multi-Solar System level feat hidden somewhere, lol

Back