• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Lord of Magic Tournament (2023): Orcus (Dungeons and Dragons) vs Ifrit (Granblue Fantasy)

Rules:

1-Hax in general at High Hax (No need to hold back here, It's time for Hax lords to fight)

2-Equalized speed in all matches.

3-Ap should be from to 400 - 10 Extatons for AP range. Killing, K.O and BFR is allowed.
  • (There will be Stomp matches)
4-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.

5-Total 10 Participants!
  • (FC/OC Characters are allowed as I was explained in the past by user Spinoirr, Who previously participated in my tournament with his FC/OC Character)
6-Fighting distance for every matchup will be 50 meters.

7- If characters are being removed due to Content Revision or any other cases, If someone else joins in place of another character I WILL NOT be doing rematches (What's done is done)

8- Location: All matches will take place in the Tournament of Power Arena

9- The winner will be declared The Lord of Magic and be given the beautiful Magic Trophy!

Lord_of_Magic.png

Combatants:
latest
VS
latest

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Orcus (Dungeons and Dragons):Upscales from 13.74 petatons4 (DD, Noisey, Jedi, Bambu)
Ifrit (Granblue Fantasy):Baseline
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
You're still slandering my man Orcus and listing him at baseline smgdh

I've not seen the Ifrit matches but you all know the drill. 4-D abilities, passive imminent universe absorption to the place where Orcus is 2-C, Abyss will regen him should he be dropped, his go-to abilities are thought-based instant-kills

Yeah ifrit or basically most primal beast are weak to absorption by anything thay has the capacity to absorb their powers etc.

Instakill prolly wont work cause of their nature of lacking death or concept of destruction

Yeah ifrit or basically most primal beast are weak to absorption by anything thay has the capacity to absorb their powers etc.

Instakill prolly wont work cause of their nature of lacking death or concept of destruction
They aren't themselves absorbed, the plane of existence is absorbed. TL;DR D&D functions on a balancing system of chaos vs law, good vs evil, and with the arrival of a Demon Lord, without a counterbalance of a similar entity on the opposite end of the spectrum, the plane is dragged into the Abyss, where Orcus becomes 2-C and gets a lot tougher (the scales of his abilities tick up by a lot).

He has other instant win conditions- I'd also like to ask whether or not he could just... add, the concept of death, to the guy, since Orcus just is that concept (to an extent).

They aren't themselves absorbed, the plane of existence is absorbed. TL;DR D&D functions on a balancing system of chaos vs law, good vs evil, and with the arrival of a Demon Lord, without a counterbalance of a similar entity on the opposite end of the spectrum, the plane is dragged into the Abyss, where Orcus becomes 2-C and gets a lot tougher (the scales of his abilities tick up by a lot).

He has other instant win conditions- I'd also like to ask whether or not he could just... add, the concept of death, to the guy, since Orcus just is that concept (to an extent).
He probably could add the concept of death if he has enough concept manip to do so(type 1). There are some who can also impose it in the verse and it is one of the few ways to actually kill them (even just 4D as long as it is type 1) . Concept of death and destruction or rebirth and destruction are type 1 concept and those are what they lack as a whole. A 5D death hax also works against them since they are only above the law system of regular life and death and their life and death is conceptualized differently which is likely referring to how concepts and laws function differently in astral realm (5D) which is where they are from and what they follow. So 5D death hax could ignore said type 5 immo

Aye, Orcus' CM is Type 1.

Orcus FRA !
Congratulations Peppersalt for going to the Finale of the tournament 🥳🎉

Peppersalt has shown excellent debating skills ever since he entered this tournament in all of Orcus matches 😊

Orcus FRA !
Congratulations Peppersalt for going to the Finale of the tournament 🥳🎉

Peppersalt has shown excellent debating skills ever since he entered this tournament in all of Orcus matches 😊
man

Peppersalt enters my dude just coz I have to show up or else people say dumb things about D&D

hate this place

Back