• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions (Tiering System) : Tier 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fwyzzverse

Username Only
Revisions Tier 2

In the vsbw arrived at the section of Tier 2: Multiversal, we have several multiversal thirds out in this same tier have the power scale such:

Low 2-C = Exploit significantly on a zone of spaces representing universal sizes of space-time continuums.
Low 1-C = Exploit on spaces whose size corresponds to one or two higher levels of infinity above a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures) on the "dimensional" scale, this can be assimilated to 5- and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6).
1-C = 7- and 9-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 7 to R ^ 9).
High 1-C = 10- and 11-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 10 to R ^ 11).

These are universal feats in a Multiversal tier, but the vsbw tells us that to qualify a world as a multiverse:

If there is shown to be a collection of multiple alternate worlds/dimensions that are either stated to be parallel and/or there are visual depictions resembling each of those worlds/dimensions to be metaphorically similar to each other (Such as bubbles or other structures that appear similar in size), and most importantly, at least one of those individual worlds/dimensions has shown enough evidence to consider them a Universe level+ sized spacetime continuum, then the conclusion is to consider all of those individual worlds/dimensions universes and that the entire collection is a multiverse.

So now we know that a collection of Low 2-C universes is the measure for arriving at a Multiverse, except that the previous thirds are contradictory, since they are not made up of a collection of Low 2-C structures, and that in addition to this, compared to the other Tier 2 power scales that issue exploits on a Multiversal scale, they do not do so on a universal scale.
We have the example:

X which significantly affects, creates/destroys a universal structure on the dimensional plane of 10- and 11-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 10 to R ^ 11)
A which significantly affects, creates/destroys an infinite number of separate space-time continuums.

The difference is that B performs the feat on a Multiversal scale on an infinite number of Low 2-C structures, in coordination with Tier 2, whereas A performs the feat on a universal scale on a Low 2-C structure, without actually holding a collection of Low 2-C worlds, i.e. a Multiverse.

It would be more logical to change the Complex power scales to Low 1-C, 1-C, High 1-C - there are two options:

Low 1-C = Exploit on spaces whose size corresponds to one or two higher levels of infinity above a standard multiversal model (A collection of Low 2-C structures) on the "dimensional" scale, this can be assimilated to 5- and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6).
1-C = (A collection of Low 2-C structures) 7- and 9-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 7 to R ^ 9).
High 1-C = (A collection of Low 2-C structures) 10- and 11-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 10 to R ^ 11).
Hyperverse level = Characters or objects that can Multiversally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to 8 to any higher finite number of infinity levels above a standard multiversal model. In terms of "dimensional" size, this can be likened to real coordinate spaces of dimension 12 and above (R ^ 12 and above).
High Hyperverse level = Characters or objects that can Multiversally affect, create and/or destroy structures whose size is equivalent to an infinite number of countable qualitative sizes above a multiversal model, usually represented in fiction by infinite hierarchies of layers of existence, each succeeding the previous one completely trivializing it into insignificance, or more generally a space of infinite countable dimensions.

Now, if it were on a multiversal scale, it would no longer contradict the tier, but there is another option. If we leave the universal scale, it would be preferable to change their place from Tier 2 to Tier 3, as well as Low 2-C, and thus proceed with a change of type:

Low Complex universal = Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to one or two higher levels of infinity than a universal model (Low 2-C structures). In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be likened to real 5- and 6-dimensional coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6).
Universal complex level = Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to one or two higher levels of infinity than a universal model (Low 2-C structures). In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be likened to real 7- and 9-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 7 to R ^ 9).
High Universe Complex = Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to one or two higher levels of infinity than a universal model (Low 2-C structures). In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be likened to real 10- and 11-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 10 to R ^ 11).

In particular, I would apply it to the Hyperverselle level (multiversal disease), which has the same reasoning auntant more than the level 2-C, 2-B, 2-A supports well on the fact that it must be at the Multiversal scale then why not the rest of Tier 2 and why the universal scale? so I think an update would be legitimate (if I'm not stupid).
It would be preferable to take option 2 as "Low Complex universal", for example, so that characters who universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to one or two levels of infinity higher than a universal model (Low 2-C structures) with any dimensional level are not downgraded because of the first option, for example.

Here's my reasoning, and I'll leave you with my proposal.

Last edited:
Practically what the OP is saying is we change the destruction of a single universal destruction of 5D through 11D into tier 3, while multiple (infinite) destruction of such universes can remain or we can add a requirement that made sure that any destruction of 5D through 11D is destroying multiple universes of such geometry coordinate. or it will not qualify.

I disagree, this is a misunderstanding of our rules, based on our current standards, to qualify for 5D strictly based on the number of universes, you will need to be a space that can contain uncountable infinite number of 4D universes (Space-time continuums). For a space to be able to contain this number of 4D space, you will need to be not only larger in volume but also need to have an extra geometry axis. Same with 6D, 7D, 8D e.t.c. they need to be able to contain an uncountable infinite number of their lower counterpart. Which would mean destruction of such a single of such spaces would be uncountable infinite greater than any number of universes that can be conjured up in the lower dimensions.

Practically what the OP is saying is we change the destruction of a single universal destruction of 5D through 11D into tier 3, while multiple (infinite) destruction of such universes can remain or we can add a requirement that made sure that any destruction of 5D through 11D is destroying multiple universes of such geometry coordinate. or it will not qualify.

I disagree, this is a misunderstanding of our rules, based on our current standards, to qualify for 5D strictly based on the number of universes, you will need to be a space that can contain uncountable infinite number of 4D universes (Space-time continuums). For a space to be able to contain this number of 4D space, you will need to be not only larger in volume but also need to have an extra geometry axis. Same with 6D, 7D, 8D e.t.c. they need to be able to contain an uncountable infinite number of their lower counterpart. Which would mean destruction of such a single of such spaces would be uncountable infinite greater than any number of universes that can be conjured up in the lower dimensions.
So if I understand correctly, a structure of dimension n, for example, would then be composed of the quantity of infinite uncountable objects of a lower dimension, which would apply in such a way that at each higher dimensional level the same reasoning would follow? It's not really spelled out in the explanations at any Tier 2 level, which confused me. It would have been simpler to have proceeded in this way for the paragraph:
In terms of a "dimensional" scale composed of the quantity of uncountable infinite objects of a lower dimension, this can be assimilated to 5- and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6). ?

After reading all that I have no idea what the problem is supposed to be.
I thought that having a universal feat without issuing it on a multiversal scale in Tier 2 was contradictory, but if a higher dimension contains the infinity of what a lower dimension can contain, then I've had the answer to my problem and I now understand why it's issued on a universal scale rather than a multiversal one.

So if I understand correctly, a structure of dimension n, for example, would then be composed of the quantity of infinite uncountable objects of a lower dimension, which would apply in such a way that at each higher dimensional level the same reasoning would follow?
That's correct
It's not really spelled out in the explanations at any Tier 2 level, which confused me. It would have been simpler to have proceeded in this way for the paragraph:
It is, in the FAQ
In terms of a "dimensional" scale composed of the quantity of uncountable infinite objects of a lower dimension, this can be assimilated to 5- and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6). ?
Yes and that is written in the FAQ

This can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back