• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How do I prove to my friend that Made In Heaven can't do anything to Lucifer Morningstar

His argument is that only "God" can keep up with Made In Heaven's speed and Lucifer was made by God so he loses. I tried explaining but he won't listen.

EDIT: Now he's saying that Pucci meant God from the real world so he's above Lucifer. I don't know what to say anymore.

Lucifer literally transcends the concept of time. If that can't convince your friend, i don't know what can.

ƒñö That's pretty big brain, that or terminal 7.

"Now he's saying that Pucci meant God from the real world so he's above Lucifer. I don't know what to say anymore."

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to perform to come up with that?

Pucci didnt even say God, Araki did. He aint even reading the thing he's trying to say smh.

LordUrien935 said:
"Now he's saying that Pucci meant God from the real world so he's above Lucifer. I don't know what to say anymore."
What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to perform to come up with that?
His argument was that on the JJBA wiki page for Made In Heaven, if you click God it takes you to the Wikipedia page on the idea of God in the real world. He finally understood after I used another example.

"His argument was that on the JJBA wiki page for Made In Heaven, if you click God it takes you to the Wikipedia page on the idea of God in the real world."

Lol I'm dying

Isn't Morningstar just outright 5-D? Made in Heaven can't do Shit about Somebody who is just 2 planes Stronger than you, that is basically the king of the stomps.

Also Made in Heaven hasn't Outright infinite speed as it needs to massively accelerate.

Lucifer is not outright 5-D. He literally transcends the concepts of dimensions altogether, making this a stomp of godlike proportions. Thought Robot vs Heaven Ascension DIO would be more fair than Lucifer vs Pucci lol.

LordUrien935 said:
Lucifer is not outright 5-D. He literally transcends the concepts of dimensions altogether, making this a stomp of godlike proportions. Thought Robot vs Heaven Ascension DIO would be more fair than Lucifer vs Pucci lol.
I Understand, the concept of dimensionality is so confusing ;(, thanks for clearing it out to me :D

Back