• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs Keishirou Kyougetsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was based on how his absorbtion can affect AOE and btw according to alfry if there are familiars surroudning him then he wouldn't CQC but AOE which would cover the distance between each other and affect homu from a far afaik

Wouldn't life absorption trigger her immortality type 8? He isn't destroying the barrier with that (and also now I'm wondering if he can absorb life from something that's basically already dead, I know 1-A and stuff but still)

From what I understand, he would also eventually absorb the barrier itself, negging the immortality type 8.

I'm pretty sure it was already mentioned he has already absorbed space in this thread, a pocket reality would be no different.

From what I can see he resists everything and has a higher ap / dura

I was just waiting for someone else to point it out before I mention its a stomp.

To be fair I can see some characters giving him some trouble (via passive or on tought hax, or due to his lack of acausality before becoming 1-A) in tier 7-B

Should we try AoC vs Keishirou before giving him the title of strongest 7-B speed equal? Or does he take it anyway via A>B>C logic.

and i don't think AoC can copy his 1-A lol absorption cause it never did that Not to mention its tentacles are only effective against magical girls *shot*

Like Nocturne killing him in the past

Or castiel atomizing him on the spot

Or probably doppel tart via being there and purifying him

These are the first one that came to my mind (not counting full power AoC as it's too vague)

There is a sense of irony in the fact that Doppel Tart technically kills both Homulily and this guy by being there.

nocturne ok? Idk lol

castiel has to get through the darkness

doppel tart idk in what way?

Wait hold on, Tart might not win because of Homulily's immortality. So this guy > Homulily > Tart > this guy.

@Red Passive Penance Stare

Afaik castiel atomizes with a gesture and it's not contact based, it's likely he'd be able to use that fast enough (and from his battle against mami seems like he always starts with that)

Nocturne just goes in the past and kills him there and according to weekly (I think) it's in character to do so

I think Keishrou's ability is activated by thought, so Castiel probably doesn;t have enough time to snap his fingers

Ok so one out

Was wondering if full power AoC would start with all the passives he gets from the various magical girls in the series (that's why I said it's too vague, because if it was the case he would start with doppel tart's ability and many more. Still, I doubt that's the case)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back