• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs Keishirou Kyougetsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Wakes up
  • Checks vs battle
  • 7-B character with 1-A hax, KKK resist 1-A power null and mind hax.
  • I can already tell this is going to be a great ******* day

By range game, I mean stay inside a pocket reality like she did in Rebellion and just send familiars to attack him long enough til Homura can think of a plan.

SomebodyData said:
By range game, I mean stay inside a pocket reality like she did in Rebellion and just send familiars to attack him long enough til Homura can think of a plan.
Smol question: if Homura plays the power drain card, she loses?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Homura: You like 2-A hax?

Masadaverse characters: Hold my beer

Fiction is ridiculous man, never know what you're gonna find, now 1-A hax is a thing.
Pshh, Soujirou would have cut the Kamunagara (Physical manifestation of a Hadou Law) of a Tenma with his distortion amping him up.

Habaki Sakagami Low Godly comes from his distortion, with said distortion regen coming from the Tumor/Seventh Heave

Yakou is already given.

Mercurius (3-D) can apparently exclude souls from his World/Atziluth (basically remove souls from the jurisdiction of a 1-A)

As for the Homura power drain, is it ranged? I should add that that Keishi Tenma can affect the atmosphere, so he isn't running out of juice as everything he succs becomes his power (with this being powerful enough he was "slowly" rewriting his existence into his past self and become a Hadou God and even before that gaining power enough to threaten the Tenma).

Hmm, what is it ever stated how he's gonna get Homulily while she is in a pocket reality?

that moment i thought PMMM is broken with 2-A mindhax...then i ******* remember masada has 1-A hax in base like wilhelm with a sister complex here...ok voting for keishirou via how his hax can affect 1-As and for ALRFY's reasoning

the OP makes valid points while being impartial to clarify things up so it should be fine

Ye, its possible.

Still wondering when anyone would respond to the pocket reality thing tho. Actually, how would he get past her invisibility?

1) As SD said, how is he going to reach her inside the pocket reality? And remember that bot her and the barrier are invisible, to play the ranged game you kinda need to see your opponent first

2) This might be me misunderstanding it, but couldn't the luck absorption thing backfire? I mean, the onlly goal in life of this version of Homura is to die and she actively tries to do so, failing every time due to her immortality type 8 that resets her when she cuts her head of with the guillotine (in rebellion she never reached that point, but this info is on the witch's card). So couldn't stealing her luck make her even harder to kill? If I got it wrong just ignore this

3) I don't see anything on his profile saying that he can resist time stop+BFR combo (and she has the nonexistent multiverse BFR)

He is already in the barrier because it's bigger than 4 km so SBA says that they are inside.

That said:

How he gets past type 8 if he has no idea about how it works?

How he gets past invisibility?

Power drain either insta kill or allows Homura to become 2-A. Automatic win either way.

Is he resistant to time stop? If not Homulilly either BFR him or punches him until he dies.

Also, he passively lose life force just by being in the labyrinth

"Power drain either insta kill or allows Homura to become 2-A. Automatic win either way."

"The moment he activates it, the moment all of his body is covered in darkness therefore anything touching him gets succ"

I'm aware.

Homura needs to get it off first.

What i'm saying is that either she kills him on touch and he can't really activate anything, or the moment she starts draining she becomes stronger than him (that's assuming that he runs on a 1-A power source like others)

Plus Madoka couldn't really do anything while being drained but eh.

Btw Homura can melt him via Wings of Corrosion and iirc that requires Low-High to survive.

She isn't draining the source, she is draining him.

The power source is out of her reach, he isn't.

1-A power null resistance is a maybe and it's not an argument until it's accepted

Assuming power drain doesn't work, how does he get past any of Homulily's other abilities? (Whoa a thread where her normal abilities are actually used)

Corrosion is nothing new to Keishirou when he fought Tenma Akuro.

Has no answer to Pocket Reality Though. But is it the thing she will do the first or Power Drain? If it's the latter...then she may get screwed

So he has resisted it right? Because the corrosion comes from the wings simply being out, not something like a spell and is vectorless.

The pocket reality comes with the witch, though it seems Kal believes that the SBA makes it that he is spawned within the barrier, which if correct, means he will have to first face Homulily's entire army of familiars (Capable of covering the entire city).

As for what she would do first, it would be time stop then try out ways to beat him. Probably try blasting him with her arsenal (Including the wings) and witch form, then Power Drain if that doesn't work, then BFR mid-time stop given this is Rebellion Homura.

Question @ALRF

Since homura's time stop and most of her abilities run on magic, how good is Keishirou's resistance to magic?

Smh, i feel like i'm the voter here...

Anyhow does her familiar have something particular? If not, Keishirou will just unleash a wave of darkness which holds his 1-A absorb ability (really anything like stakes and ranged projectile attacks from him does it)

@PaChi, i have to re-read his encounter with said 1-A who mindfucked him as she also did some magicu spell to him.

Resistance to Magic definitely does not equate to resisting Homura's time stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back