• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs Keishirou Kyougetsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
more on that he likely can get his AoE faster than homu can get BFR in however yes he can still get BFRed

Nah its still a stomp, the eventual outerversal range makes it useless even if she succeeded doing it. I'll close this.

^^^

Plus doesn't she BFR to a non-existent multiverse? Last time I checked, Kei is not resistant to Void Manip, so BFR should work just fine

Well, according to Kal he already starts in her pocket barrier which is in said non-existant multiverse. The BFR would just be to her pocket universe.

SomebodyData said:
Well, according to Kal he already starts in her pocket barrier which is in said non-existant multiverse. The BFR would just be to her pocket universe.
Well, that's weird, its every Homulily fight supposed to happen that way?

The nonexistent multiverse doesn't erase things.

But he would be killed by UKG if he ended up there

Honestly, I have no idea when this "starts inside barrier" thing comes from. I always thought pocket realities don't count in the sba. I mean, if he didn't start there he wouldn't have been able to fight her to begin with, but idk.

@PaChi no, I need to address something with Kal.

@Kal are we in or not in the barrier? If they are, the BFR shouldn't work.

I always sort of assumed that it would start in the barrier because "outside of the barrier" Homulilly is like, Homura in a stasis field.

Also witches kinda create them by being born

@Kal but if they are then BFR shouldn't work.

@PaChi The barrier is inside said non-existant multiverse.

Yes-ish.

Because I had always assumed the matches take place outside of the barrier (for the enemy) while Homulily was already in the barrier.

SomebodyData said:
Because I had always assumed the matches take place outside of the barrier (for the enemy) while Homulily was already in the barrier.
Isnt that... the most... standard/equalized assumption instead of insta-homefield? Every giratina thread doesnt start in Distortion World.

Ye, I know. That's why I'm confused when Kal stated he also starts in her barrier. While she would start it in (Because its basically a part of her) he shouldn't.

Ye, it also keeps Homura from becoming a full-blown witch and the entire U Madoka stuff.

I'll simplify this:

- If he is inside her barrier, the BFR doesn't work and Homulily knows that. (Even if we were to somehow put her barrier outside of it, Homulily wouldn't know inherently making BFR useless)

- If he is not inside the barrier, the BFR works and Homulily knows that, however, it seems the majority of the thread is based on the former. Not to mention all of the reasoning behind the votes hinge on him being able to absorb Homura and what not.

@SD the thread is based on the latter, I think everyone assumed BFR would work.

Also the fact that putting him insidw the barrier is basically restricting BFR.

I said that he starts in the barrier because starting distance is 4 km and Homulilly's labyrinth is far bigger than that.

Even if they did not, she would create it passively so Kei would still be inside (Sayaka and Charlotte basically).

That said, given that SBA says that they are in Central Park, they start here, but turned into a labyrinth or something, or at least that's how I always portrayed it

@PaChi if so, then the entire reason everyone voted for (Absorption) wouldn't work given she would be in a pocket reality and he wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back