• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs Keishirou Kyougetsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem like "how much luck" doesn't matter from the example you gave where he reversed the effect of the prob manip via absorbing it

I'm not discussing the potency, but the effect it would have

He doesn't reverse the effect of prob manipulation. Dunno how you came to such conclusion

• Numa uses infinite possibilities to make sure her attack never misses ( basically even if she misses, another version of her will pop out to attack him)
  • Keishirou unleashes wave of darkness (AoE + Ranged attack) which consumes all of the infinite Numa's luck . The infinite ones are still there. All of their attacks
  • Dodges the attack

"who basically expanded all of their possibilities to infinite so that their attack would have reached Keishirou no matter what, but he just devoured all of her luck instantly with said AoE attack"

I came to such conclusion from this sentence

Still, it won't stop him from being BFRd since Homura will keep herself in distance, seeing that the absorption works in close range

@RK Homura will try power absoprtion. Dont say she wouldnt. Even more when in this form her only desire is to die.

RKGenki said:
@PaChi I was talking about Keishirou's absorption, not Homura's
Ah, my dude, I mean, you arent arguing power absorption in her side. And its fair to assume that she will try it.

Actually there isn't really anything saying she will use power drain before BFR, but the contrary is true too

But, since she will send waves of familiars at him and notice what happens when they get around him, I think it's safe to say she will try BFR first

Btw going to sleep now

@PaChi her desire to die shouldn't play a role in a vs match (The entire reason behind it was to prevent Kyubey from taking Madoka)

SomebodyData said:
@PaChi her desire to die shouldn't play a role in a vs match (The entire reason behind it was to prevent Kyubey from taking Madoka)
Why not? Isnt it her character?

No.

Her character is "I'll protect Madoka no matter the cost". It simply happened that killing herself was a good way to protect Madoka.

She doesn't have suicidal tendencies or anything like that.

Kaltias said:
No.

Her character is "I'll protect Madoka no matter the cost". It simply happened that killing herself was a good way to protect Madoka.

She doesn't have suicidal tendencies or anything like that.
The f*** you said that her only desire was to die.

lol

I mean, she indeed only wanted to die in the show.

It simply doesn't apply to vs threads (unless the vs thread is against Madoka I guess)

actually doesn't homulity have low intellegence? So it may not pick things up as quickly? Says on page but idk

She doesn't, that applies only to the PSP version.

Rebellion Homulilly has Homura's intelligence

Are there any?

Honestly I'm currently leaning towards Keishirou, but I'll refrain from voting for now, if Kalt and others have anything else to say

now kei has resistance to 1-A time stop :V How many 1-A resistances do masada have i lost count

With my vote I already took into account his time stop resistance

Btw what were the reasonings in favor of Keishirou? I think some of them were debunked by invisibility (and I should add that witches shouldn't even be perceivable normally, I'm not sure if it's as good as kyubey, but it' still sonething)

It's not that Soujirou attacks are "to fast to be seeing" but more like "invisible to be perceived"

Oh ok

But did he knew already that soujirou was there and fighting him? Because here it isn't only the attacks that are invisible, and even then that would help only against familiars as she would keep her distance

Actually she could even just hide all the time and leave the passive life absorption do the job

Soujirou surprised attacked him, but his senses warned him of the attacks allowed him to feel and dodge the attacks

Her passive life force gets countered by Keishirou passive life force too

" Much like Wilhelm's Briah, Keishirou's Distortion allows him to absorb anything"

It's the fact that Wilhelm Briah is basically Keishirou power. albeit there is no harm in mention it in the power and abilities section

Yea I always think it's better to specify this kind of things as people not knowledgeable with the verse normally wouldn't assume that (like in PMMM where resistance to status effects includes resistance to power null, which now is specified in the profiles)

Homura: 1

Kei: 2

Incon: ??

??

Btw, if Homu plays the waiting game she'd have to face 1-A Kei, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back