• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse High 1-B Upgrade (Redux)

Neutral, in all honesty the mention of 3-D or 4-D should have no contradiction as long as the cosmology has the property of actual High 1-B structure tbh, so I don’t consider this as a strong argument against the thread. Tho at the same time I failed to see any quantitative difference between layer? Is it because the small tetrahedron is a dot in relation to bigger tetrahedron or because is it a slice? Because the scan doesn’t seem to say anything like that.

A gap of tetrahedron isnt infinite, she could reach to next by falling speed. means these are not infinite size?

Neutral, in all honesty the mention of 3-D or 4-D should have no contradiction as long as the cosmology has the property of actual High 1-B structure tbh, so I don’t consider this as a strong argument against the thread. Tho at the same time I failed to see any quantitative difference between layer? Is it because the small tetrahedron is a dot in relation to bigger tetrahedron or because is it a slice? Because the scan doesn’t seem to say anything like that.
In the eyes of the upper layer, the infinitely large lower layer is just an infinitely small point (but I don't want to repeat it)

The time axis includes the universe, the universe mentions the space-time continuum, refers to the infinite time axis, the three-dimensional world view constitutes Aristotle's geopolitical wind and fire, infinite past and infinite future, why a certain dimension in the novel can only be calculated according to reality.
I have no idea what you mean. Infinite time axes are infinite dimensional space-time continuum (H-1B). We already assume timeline to extend both direction infinitely so it doesn't really matter if it's Aristotle's world view or not. But the axes in question have to be described in a structured way somehow. I was hoping clarifying that would earn you the rating you proposed. Again I am neutral, just trying to align the point of contention to VSB standard.

Chill guys, no need to turn the thread into a really big debating mess like the older thread again. Just wait staff inputs and see what will we do.
Yes! It'd help tremendously if people care to actually explain stuff using VSB standard. Either the quantitive difference of infinite layers going up and down or infinite axes of timeline.

I have no idea what you mean. Infinite time axes are infinite dimensional space-time continuum (H-1B). We already assume timeline to extend both direction infinitely so it doesn't really matter if it's Aristotle's world view or not. But the axes in question have to be described in a structured way somehow. I was hoping clarifying that would earn you the rating you proposed. Again I am neutral, just trying to align the point of contention to VSB standard.

Yes! It'd help tremendously if people care to actually explain stuff using VSB standard. Either the quantitive difference of infinite layers going up and down or infinite axes of timeline.
I would like to repeat the summary of the nth time: first of all, the three-dimensional contains an infinite time axis, the infinite past, the future and the present, and it is clear that the three-dimensional infinity is only an infinitesimal point at the upper level, and so on.

I don't think you need to put yourself through combing over the entire thread, at least not yet. This set of scans is like, 90% of what we are arguing about so it'd be immensely helpful if you could just give your impression of that as it pertains to the "layers" and whether there's sufficient basis in the scans to interpret them as dimensionality layers.

I don't think you need to put yourself through combing over the entire thread, at least not yet. This set of scans is like, 90% of what we are arguing about so it'd be immensely helpful if you could just give your impression of that as it pertains to the "layers" and whether there's sufficient basis in the scans to interpret them as dimensionality layers.
Is there some context that I'm missing, perchance? The only mildly spicy tidbit in these scans is the "From each point of my body, a tetahedron evolves, both infinitesimally small and boundlessly large, transfiguring me into a singularity." If it was referring to the relationship between the tetahedron layers, that'd be a rather strong case for each layer being a dimensional difference (All of that apparently being part of a 3-D object throws that into suspicion, but let's put this aside for now). But this seems to be just a contextless remark by the narration. Can't make heads or tails of how it relates to the layers themselves, if at all.

Another thing the OP lists as supporting evidence for each tetahedron being infinitely higher than the ones within it being the "dot" thing, but that's... obviously just referring to how the train is far-off in the distance, so it looks small at first.

So, yeah, I'm a bit lost on what the High 1-B thing is supposed to be from, here. I've seen people in the first page referring to things other users have said on the previous thread as justification for their agreement, so, what's up with that?

Is there some context that I'm missing, perchance? The only mildly spicy tidbit in these scans is the "From each point of my body, a tetahedron evolves, both infinitesimally small and boundlessly large, transfiguring me into a singularity" If it was referring to the relationship between tetahedron layers, that'd be a rather strong case for each layer being a dimensional difference (All of that apparently being part of a 3-D object throws that into suspicion, but let's put this aside for now). But this seems to be just a contextless remark by the narration. Can't make heads or tails of how it relates to the layers themselves, if at all.

Another thing the OP lists as supporting evidence for each tetahedron being infinitely higher than the ones within it being the "dot" thing, but that's... obviously just referring to how the train is far-off in the distance, so it looks small at first.

So, yeah, I'm a bit lost on what the High 1-B thing is supposed to be from, here. I've seen people in the first page referring to things other users have said on the previous thread as justification for their agreement, so, what's up with that?
Ahhh... man, I swear that's what I've been saying all along.

My Hero

the thread was remade, due to it becoming too long and being at a stalemate for a fair bit of time.

Is there some context that I'm missing, perchance?
Not really, this is just what passes for a Tier 1 thread these days.

I'm in the same boat.

Is there some context that I'm missing, perchance?
I am thinking a minimally 2D temporal dimension on top of a multiverse itself would warrant a Tier 1 revision thread per se.

There is another supporting argument for H1-B rating suggesting infinite routes of time trains represent infinite axes of temporal dimensions.
Yes but i'm not tackling them, i'm saying that this High 1-B structure have quantitative difference, the tetrahedron is a gateway to a realm called Time Railord which works as a "infinite train" (time looping maching) which streches along infinitely from the infinite past, infinite future and connects to the "infinite routes" (which is a analogy to the infinite layers) of reality. If you still think this doesn't refer to the 3-D slice of the tetrahedron, the novel makes it very clear that the Time Railord can travel between timelines and escape 3-D timelines, making the user look down at them.

So it is quite clear that the infinite layers of the tetahedron are the temporal layers of the novel that are infinite in relation to each other and that extend across all reality, from the infinite past to the infinite future and that are acessed by the Time Railord that allowed the conquest of the entire time.

Is there some context that I'm missing, perchance? The only mildly spicy tidbit in these scans is the "From each point of my body, a tetahedron evolves, both infinitesimally small and boundlessly large, transfiguring me into a singularity." If it was referring to the relationship between the tetahedron layers, that'd be a rather strong case for each layer being a dimensional difference (All of that apparently being part of a 3-D object throws that into suspicion, but let's put this aside for now). But this seems to be just a contextless remark by the narration. Can't make heads or tails of how it relates to the layers themselves, if at all.

Ig infinite time-routes/roads being reasoned as several different directions/axises, different from railroad of past-future was proposed in previous thread. All axis/roads combined being high 1-B.

EnglishThe shadow was made into a smaller square hexagonal shape. If you look closely, you can see a small cubic cubic meter inside.
In addition, many layers of the Shotehedron form, like the Mange mirror. In the shoyohetai, the shoyohetai is infinitely followed by infinite and the shoyohetai is surrounded with infinite covers.
I also realized that I was in the Mange Mirror.
I feel falling. remember that. and the scaffolding that i had had been holding
It's all over again. Where are we going to fall? into the frontal tetrahedron. infinite hierarchy.
I'm going to keep falling down.
From infinite deeper points, a straight tetrahedron occurs and leaves infinitely far away.
The positive tetrahedron grows from each point of my body. It should have been infinitely small, it becomes infinitely large and it makes me a dot. A small sound is coming from far away in a stray maze covered in blue light.
original text影は正四面体のなかに、さらに小さな正四面体を形作った。よくよく見ると、そのさらに内部にも小さな小さな正四面体が見える。
いくえ万華鏡のように、幾重もの正四面体の階層が現る。正四面体のなかには、正四面体が無限に続き、その外を、正四面体が無限に覆い囲んでいる。
わたしもまた、万華鏡のなかにいるのを悟った。
落下感覚。それを覚える。いままで自分を支えていた足場が突
然消える、あのなんともいえない不安でいっぱいになる。どこに落下するっていうの? 正四面体のなかへ。無限の階層
をいつまでも落ち続けている。
無限に深い点から、正四面体が発生し、無限に遠くへと去っていく。
わたしの体の各点から、正四面体が成長してくる。無限に小さかったはずのそれは無限に大きくなり、わたしを点にする。青い光に覆われた正四面体の迷宮の、はるか遠くから、小さな音が聞こえてくる。
From this, we can draw that the upper layer of infinite tetrahedron covers the lower layer, and the infinite lower layer is just an infinitesimal point for the upper layer.

EnglishThe shadow was made into a smaller square hexagonal shape. If you look closely, you can see a small cubic cubic meter inside.
In addition, many layers of the Shotehedron form, like the Mange mirror. In the shoyohetai, the shoyohetai is infinitely followed by infinite and the shoyohetai is surrounded with infinite covers.
It's all over again. Where are we going to fall? into the frontal tetrahedron. infinite hierarchy.
From infinite deeper points, a straight tetrahedron occurs and leaves infinitely far away.
The positive tetrahedron grows from each point of my body. It should have been infinitely small, it becomes infinitely large and it makes me a dot. A small sound is coming from far away in a stray maze covered in blue light.
わたしもまた、万華鏡のなかにいるのを悟った。
をいつまでも落ち続けている。
わたしの体の各点から、正四面体が成長してくる。無限に小さかったはずのそれは無限に大きくなり、わたしを点にする。青い光に覆われた正四面体の迷宮の、はるか遠くから、小さな音が聞こえてくる。
From this, we can draw that the upper layer of infinite tetrahedron covers the lower layer, and the infinite lower layer is just an infinitesimal point for the upper layer.
This just looks like a shitty machine translation of the same scan he just read.

I should also probably mentioned this, the train station that I mentioned wasn't like a location within a universe or something, it's more like some sort of metaphysical location that allows the movement through time with the train track as the time axis. The tracks stretches and branches infinitely.

Bump, so what's ur stance on this thread? Is having infinite time routes different from each routes that goes to past-future, which to me seems infinite time directions, aren't enough?

I should also probably mentioned this, the train station that I mentioned wasn't like a location within a universe or something, it's more like some sort of metaphysical location that allows the movement through time with the train track as the time axis. The tracks stretches and branches infinitely.
If the tracks extend from the infinite future to the infinite past, wouldn't that make the tracks basically a timeline? That just seems like infinite timelines to me.

Last edited:
If the tracks extend from the infinite future to the infinite past, wouldn't that make the tracks basically a timeline? That just seems like infinite timelines to me.
This idea comes from the fact that the time Railway seems to just extend to one universe/timeline, considering thats the only thing thats ever mentioned in the context of the novel. Combining that with the only other mention of infinity being the layers before being reasoned to be the same thing.

This idea comes from the fact that the time Railway seems to just extend to one universe/timeline, considering thats the only thing thats ever mentioned in the context of the novel. Combining that with the only other mention of infinity being the layers before being reasoned to be the same thing.
I don't understand, are you inventing a connection between the railway and the layers or something? This doesn't exactly seem like something that proves that tracks branch infinitely.

I just disagree with Kosane being 2-A ngl, because her dominion pretty much only seems to extend to one universe before she transcends, and universes are the only concepts that are mentioned in the story before her transcendence.

I just disagree with Kosane being 2-A ngl, because her dominion pretty much only seems to extend to one universe before she transcends, and universes are the only concepts that are mentioned in the story before her transcendence.
No one called her 2-A, they called this structure is 2-A at best i guess.

I don't understand, are you inventing a connection between the railway and the layers or something? This doesn't exactly seem like something that proves that tracks branch infinitely.
In fact, I think it is enough to just look at the construction of the infinite levels of the regular tetrahedron

In fact, I think it is enough to just look at the construction of the infinite levels of the regular tetrahedron
This continues to be forced to say the least, since it's basically "both have mention of an infinite amount, so there's a connection" with nothing to support it, especially when this is infinite tracks with infinite paths, there are just two infinities.
In fact, the fact that there is a hierarchy within something (original tetrahedron, in this case the letter) that is described as "a three-dimensional slice of a four-dimensional structure" just makes me think of the entirety of that hierarchy as 4D (which is apparently the what the author wanted to do).

Last edited:
This continues to be forced to say the least, since it's basically "both have mention of an infinite amount, so there's a connection" with nothing to support it, especially when this is infinite tracks with infinite paths, there are just two infinities.
In fact, the fact that there is a hierarchy within something (original tetrahedron, in this case the letter) that is described as "a three-dimensional slice of a four-dimensional structure" just makes me think of the entirety of that hierarchy as 4D (which is apparently the what the author wanted to do).
I think it is enough to draw 4D as the form of infinite hierarchy from the regular tetrahedron alone.

【正四面体のなかには、正四面体が無限に続き、その外を、正四面体が無限に覆い囲んでいる】。
In the regular tetrahedron, the regular tetrahedron infinitely continues, andThe regular tetrahedron is covered with infinity.
Look at the previous reply as a joke.
Each layer of tetrahedron extends infinitely and is covered by the greater infinity of the upper layer, and then the lower layer is just an infinitesimal point in the eyes of the protagonist in the upper layer below.

I'll just say my opinion

"The shadow forms a smaller tetrahedron inside the original tetrahedron. Upon closer inspection, I can see even smaller and smaller tetrahedrons inside it. Like a kaleidoscope, layers and endless more layers of tetrahedrons manifest."
It's quite obvious what it means, when you see inside the smaller Tetrahedron you notice the layers, one being smaller than the previous one, and then you realize that there are infinite layers.

"Inside each is an endless series of them. And outside, infinitely many more emanate outward to surround it."
Within each layer there are infinite Tetrahedrons, and outside this small Terahedron there are infinitely more emerging.

"From within endless deepness, a tetrahedron rises and scatters to a limitlessly distant place."
Regarding the size of the layers, I consider this a bit difficult to say, as it never mentions the real size of the layers, as what (apparently) is being used to prove infinite size does not speak about the size of each layer, but rather, the size of the entire layer hierarchy.

かきねていと :どこに落下するっていうの? 正四面体のなかへ。【無限の階層】をいつまでも落ち続けている。【無限に深い点から、正四面体が発生し、無限に遠くへと去っていく】。
If you ask me, where are you going to fall? into the frontal tetrahedron. The infinite hierarchy continues to fall forever. (The rectangular body is generated from infinite deeper points, leaving infinitely far away.
When I saw this, I wasn't sure if the English text was the translation or not, but if so, this translation is clearly horrible, even the ( ) are wrong.

Kanetete: Where do you mean you'll fall? Inside the tetrahedron. It continues to fall down the [infinite hierarchy] forever. [A regular tetrahedron is generated from an infinitely deep point and goes infinitely far].
Although my translation is not 100% reliable, I still believe that it is easily better translated than this text in English.

わたしもまた、万華鏡のなかにいるのを悟った。

をいつまでも落ち続けている。

Finally, talking about the elephant in the room.

Firstly, like Deagonx, I suspect this translation was done automatically, as it is clearly the same text as the OP, but translated in a way that even the shape of the paper changes (it goes from a "Tetrahedron to" an "exagonal square"), so I won't even take it into account.
I don't have anything to say about the middle scan.
There is nothing to indicate that this point is the railway, and the fact that this point grows as Madoka continues to fall, and the fact that after passing this point it goes onto the railway, just makes me think of this point as the “gate” of the railway, and not that the point is the railway.

Towards the end, I would like to talk about the translated and original text that I didn't take into account, I decided to take the original text and translate it, this was the translation:

A regular tetrahedron arises from an infinitely deep point and goes infinitely far away.
A regular tetrahedron grows from each point on my body. What should have been infinitely small becomes infinitely large, turning me into a dot. A small sound can be heard from far away in the tetrahedral labyrinth covered in blue light.
I translated this part of the original text:

This is the translation used in the comments.

I would like someone to check the translations I made, especially the last one, because if she is right, the mention of "infinitely large and infinitely small" would not exist, and the mention of "What was supposed to be infinitely small becomes infinitely larger" was clearly talking about the fact that the Tetrahedron increased in size to cover Madoka's body, and not making a size comparison of the Tetrahedra or talking about their real size.

【正四面体のなかには、正四面体が無限に続き、その外を、正四面体が無限に覆い囲んでいる】。
In the regular tetrahedron, the regular tetrahedron infinitely continues, andThe regular tetrahedron is covered with infinity.

Is the bottom part the translation? If so, this is your second translation that you sent that is different from the one used in the OP (so once again, I won't take it into consideration if the English part is the translation).

Last edited:
I would like someone to check the translations I made, especially the last one, because if she is right, the mention of "infinitely large and infinitely small" would not exist, and the mention of "What was supposed to be infinitely small becomes infinitely larger" was clearly talking about the fact that the Tetrahedron increased in size to cover Madoka's body, and not making a size comparison of the Tetrahedra or talking about their real size.
? What are you talking about? This book doesn't mention a single word about Madoka

I'll just say my opinion

It's quite obvious what it means, when you see inside the smaller Tetrahedron you notice the layers, one being smaller than the previous one, and then you realize that there are infinite layers.

Within each layer there are infinite Tetrahedrons, and outside this small Terahedron there are infinitely more emerging.

Regarding the size of the layers, I consider this a bit difficult to say, as it never mentions the real size of the layers, as what (apparently) is being used to prove infinite size does not speak about the size of each layer, but rather, the size of the entire layer hierarchy.

When I saw this, I wasn't sure if the English text was the translation or not, but if so, this translation is clearly horrible, even the ( ) are wrong.

Although my translation is not 100% reliable, I still believe that it is easily better translated than this text in English.

Finally, talking about the elephant in the room.

Firstly, like Deagonx, I suspect this translation was done automatically, as it is clearly the same text as the OP, but translated in a way that even the shape of the paper changes (it goes from a "Tetrahedron to" an "exagonal square"), so I won't even take it into account.
I don't have anything to say about the middle scan.
There is nothing to indicate that this point is the railway, and the fact that this point grows as Madoka continues to fall, and the fact that after passing this point it goes onto the railway, just makes me think of this point as the “gate” of the railway, and not that the point is the railway.

Towards the end, I would like to talk about the translated and original text that I didn't take into account, I decided to take the original text and translate it, this was the translation:

I translated this part of the original text:

This is the translation used in the comments.

Is the bottom part the translation? If so, this is your second translation that you sent that is different from the one used in the OP (so once again, I won't take it into consideration if the English part is the translation).
If you don't think the bottom is a time railway, what about the later trip?

If you don't think the bottom is a time railway, what about the later trip?
I never said that I don't think the bottom is not the railroad, but you said that the railway is compared to a point in size, but the point may very well just be the "final door" to enter the railway.
? What are you talking about? This book doesn't mention a single word about Madoka
I thought it was Madoka who was going through this whole situation, but that doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Back