• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs Keishirou Kyougetsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias said:
It varies a lot. Like, everything is magic.

The reality warping of witches is magic. Homura's time stop is magic. Kyoko's duplication is magic. Mami's thread manipulation is magic. Kazumi's void manip is magic. The list continues for a while lol
>Homura's timestop is magic.

@ALRF they're mostly just cannon fodder that can injure him. Technically there is a non-familiar that does have an ability (pocket reality inside the pocket reality based on Homura's memories) which while normally shouldn't appear, if the going gets tough then he probably will and if so, then he can basically restrict Kyo to that pocket reality if need be.

Really doubt that Temportal stuff tbh. I don't remember any feat to it.

The question is if Time Stop does nullify his Briah. Like i said, he is just covered in darkness, he doesn't have to know what hit him or not, since everything in contact with him (somehow affects the atmosphere too) gets absorbed

@PaChi

Yes, but that's because in verse you can use magic for everything.

Magic resistance doesn't cut it unless you resisted a spell that stop time

Hmmm that is a good question.

Assuming it does continue absorbing, Homura would probably notice that and just skip Power Drain and go to BFR.

Kaltias said:
@PaChi

Yes, but that's because in verse you can use magic for everything.

Magic resistance doesn't cut it unless you resisted a spell that stop time
Well duh, my question is why resistance to 1-A magic doesnt put his resistance above anything that isnt 1-A magic.

Because it doesn't equate resistance to time stop unless shown.

Using the same logic, the entirety of Lucemon's wall of text is reality warping in a form or another.

So if you resist reality warping from a random Low 1-C you are safe against all the powers of CS Satan Lucemon.

Except that it doesn't work that way

Kaltias said:
Because it doesn't equate resistance to time stop unless shown.

Using the same logic, the entirety of Lucemon's wall of text is reality warping in a form or another.

So if you resist reality warping from a random Low 1-C you are safe against all the powers of CS Satan Lucemon.

Except that it doesn't work that way
YHVH

^That fella over there has 0 resistances. You'd have a hard time arguing that CS Lucemon can affect him.

Well yes.

But that's because the SMT profiles in general need quite a lot of revisions (Matt, Ever and Ult are taking care of it i think).

But you get what i meant, no?

I could agree with you if Homura's timestop was something beyond baseline timestop, tbh.

I get what you say, of course.

I'm pretty sure whether or not Homura's time stop was above baseline doesn't quite matter here.

SomebodyData said:
I'm pretty sure whether or not Homura's time stop was above baseline doesn't quite matter here.
It's my opinion, nothing else. Im fine if you disagree. Its just that imo, if someone has resistance to 1-A level magic (in general, it seems), you need to prove that you can use magic against someone of this caliber. But I wont push for it or try to convince you.

Even ALRF doubts it @Dodo

Although time stop is different from a temporal attack.

even then he would be covered in darkness so trying to assault him is well...not the greatest of ideas

@Red thats true, thats why I mentioned she would probably try BFR instead if he already activated it.

@PaChi kk

So, even with time stop out of the game, I still see Homura winning here

Going from his profile, to use absorption in this form he either needs to make contact or to hit his enemy with his stakes; the problem with this is that she is invisible, and he can't shot at something he can't see, while in the meantime he will be busy fighting an army of invisible familiars

This would either bring to one of these likely scenarios:

-He gets BFRd by Homura the first chanche she gets (and it's done from distance, so no absorption in the way

-The fight drags long enough that he gets dragged in another pocket dimension by her familiar

Also immortality type 8 just in case

RKGenki said:
Well it's still legit

OvO
2 smol things about your post:

1) The guy has a passive barrier that reflects attacks. The familiars can bypass that? This is about the "busy" thing.

2) Said barrier protects against spatial attacks, will the BFR (which iirc its done via some portal creation thingy) insta-bypass this? Im not saying it wont, but will it be fast enough for him to not say "lol absorption"?

1) the barrier doesn't reflect attacks so much as it redirects them so they don't hit blind spots.

2) Pretty sure the spatial attacks he protects against are more "cut through space" type than "suck you into a non-existent multiverse to be fed to this thing"

@Monarch Im just asking.

Go to keishirou vs 682 boi. Why wouldnt Kei succ Gretchen ovo

@pachi

He doesn't have the barrier as this is tenma kessenka (going by the profile it says that he gains tenma kessenka after losing magatsuki (the barrier) or something like that)

When activating Tenma he is covered in darkness so that anything that comes in contact with him gets suck... how do the familiars deal with this?

They are just for distracting him, never said they are going to do any damage to him, and they keep appearing as long as the witch is there

no magatsuki isn't the barrier of uh-hou. Uh-hou still exists so redirect still there. Magatsuki is his passive distortion which was changed to tenma kessenka

Dunno really if being invinsible helps, his instincts/senses had allowed him to dodge or even catch some of Soujirou Mibu attacks (some of them being invinsible in the sense his eyes can't perceive them).

Also his absorb doesn't really extend to Luck, offensive and defensive powa, life force (scaling from the fact that his ability is literally Wilhelm Ehrenburg's.

Also for the attacks, i'm pretty sure if Keishirou could dodge an infinite amount of attacks coming from all side with nothing to rely on but his absorbed passive luck (he passively absorbs anything after all), something like invisible beings won't do him much harm, moreover he even fought against someone who's attacks are too fast / some of them being invisible with no problem.

Said infinite attack was done by a 1-A (who basically expanded all of their possibilities to infinite so that their attack would have reached Keishirou no matter what, but he just devoured all of her luck instantly with said AoE attack)

• ÕÀ╗ÒüìÞÁÀÒüôÒéï` ÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü«þäíÚÖɵïíÕñºÒâ╝Òâ╝þÁÂÕ»¥Òü½Þ║¥ÒüøÒüÜ` þÁÂÕ»¥Òü½Õæ¢õ©¡ÒüÖÒéïµé¬ÕñóÒüîÕ▒òÚûïÒüùÒüƒ
  • µåñµ┐ÇÒü½Õæ╝Õ┐£ÒüùÒüªµ║óÒéîÕç║ÒüùÒüƒµÀ▒µÀÁÒü«ÚùçÒÇé ÞûöÞûçÒüïõ¢òÒüïÒéÆÚÇúµâ│ÒüòÒüøÒéïþ┤àÒü¿Ú╗ÆÒéƵÆÆÒüìµòúÒéëÒüù` þëÖÒéÆÒüïÒüìÚ│┤ÒéëÒüùÒüªÞÂàþû¥ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé
  • ÕÀ▒ÒüîÞ║½õ¢ôÒü½þø┤µÆâÒüùÒéêÒüåÒü¿Òéé` Úüïµ░ùÒü¿þ▓¥µ░ùÒü«þòÑÕѬÒü½ÒéêÒé赡╗Òü½Òü»ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé ÒéÇÒüùÒéìµÄÑÞºªÒüùÒüƒÞºªµëïÒüïÒé뵡¬Òü┐ÒéÆÕû░ÒéëÒüä` Þ▓¬ÒéèÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÕ╝ÀÕîûÒüùÒüªÒâ╝Òâ╝

I mean...he '''did the dodge the infinite versions of Numahime''' ganging up on him so i don't see why not

But in this case there isn't that much (which is basically probability manip from a 1-A being) to absorb so i doubt that would happen, and as I already said the familiars are just fodder used to distract him, and there are at least enough to fill half of an entire city (and more are generated over time)

Also being invisible and not being perceivable due to your own nature as a witch =/= being faster than your opponent to the point he can"t normally keep up with you

And I forgot about the passive life force absorption

What do you mean by "there isn't that much to absorb"?

I mean that in the example you gave he absorbed probability manipulation on a 1-A scale, I highly doubt that absorbing fodder familiars is even remotely comparable to that

I don't even know how many layers of infinity there are in between

It doesn't even matter "how much luck they have" the fact that he managed to absorb the luck of "infinite amount of versions of Numahime" in pretty much an instant who is 1-A mind you >>>>>> luck of fodders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back