• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs Keishirou Kyougetsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
we assume outside barrier but again no idea if stakes can absorb...can they?

tbf this REALLY depends on one thing. If the waves of darkness can absorb the barrier and break through (which i think so but can't confirm) Keishirou wins and profiles get the match however if he can't all the votes for kei will get sacked to incon likely

Have they ever absorbed a pocket dimension?

@velox it's actually stalling because all the votes for both sides might be invalid

welp turns out he can't absorb barrier so he likely can't get in so i guess everyone is sacked to incon land then RIP

Let's get this straight

Either he becomes 1A outside the barrier and Omegastomps harder then the concept of stomp

Or he starts in the barrier and stomps as everything she does is useless and he can do anything and call it a day.

ALRF said:
It would then be considered a stomp it seems
Welp.

>If they are outside the barrier: Homura can BFR to win. If she doesnt BFR Keishirou becomes 1-A.

This seems fair, but eh. Both can win.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
welp turns out he can't absorb barrier so he likely can't get in so i guess everyone is sacked to incon land then RIP
Alrfy said this btw so it would likely go to incon...ffs this is taking forever lmfao

...Well shit.

"Homura can't do shit"

"Ken can't do shit"

Me: ....I mean, if they both have their own shit, then one may overpower the other. And if they don't have their own shit, then the opposite will happen.

Why even debate if the conclusion seems rather inconclusive?

It's more of a "stare endlessly at each other without anything happening" kind of inconclusive, so yeah I agree with you, I don't think there's any point in debating this anymore

Aside from the "strongest of the tier" spot ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back