• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs Weaker H.A. DIO (A.K.A. EoH Jotaro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this? Yeah, hopefully, this will be fairer. It might not be, but it might.

Plot: Hit has been hired by an unknown source to assassinate Jotaro.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Both are in fully in character and at their strongest. Battle takes place in a random city with both barely in sight of one another.

Hit dragon ball super by victormontecinos-dapdsnr
ZA WAR- I mean Time Skip

Jotaro ASB
Fair and balanced H.A. DIO

Dragon Ball's main bringer of Hax: 1 (Genericstickma)
The third strongest 8-C: 2 (Thelastmlg, TacticalNuke002 )

The option only used for Thunder McQueen and matches that are about to become Goku vs Superman (Inconclusive):

All Jotaro did with Over Heaven in the Plot was heal himself and maybe undid all of HAD acts and give everyone's a happy ending when he defeated HAD

Jotaro doesn't start with Over Heaven in character so I'll vote Hit via just needing one hit on Jotaro

with speed equalized jotaro could za warudo with a thought before hit hit him

and if hit time stop jotaro would still be able to see and think in there and jotaro's za warudo is better that hit time stop due to bigger duration and since jotaro would be able to use it during hit's time skip since hit overall speed = jotaro overall speed, jotaro could think before hit touches him

za warudo + reality overwrite = GG

my vote for the glass cannon over heaven

Thelastmlg said:
and if hit time stop jotaro would still be able to see and think in there and jotaro's za warudo is better that hit time stop due to bigger duration and since jotaro would be able to use it during hit's time skip since hit overall speed = jotaro overall speed, jotaro could think before hit touches him

Fairly good-written response but I feel like this post is completely lacking in reasonings of if it's in-character for Jotaro to do... any of this.

Akreious said:
Thelastmlg said:

Fairly good-written response but I feel like this post is completely lacking in reasonings of if it's in-character for Jotaro to do... any of this.
hit would probaly start with his assassin tecniques

the moment he did it due to the tecnique being invisible jotaro would probaly use the joestar secret tecnique since he wouldn't just stand there or probaly use the za warudo to have time to think since talking and thinking is a free action (also speed)

if hit started with his time skip it would be his downfall

i don't see any in-character thing that hit would do that wouldn't throw him to the za warudo and as a effect, reality overwrite

And I know about the fact that Jotaro would be atomised. In part 4, Hayato got atomised and Josuke fixed him before his consciousness faded. No reason Jotaro won't be able to do the same.

Does Jotaro have any way to recover his internal organs from getting crushed by Hit's attacks? Cause they kill right on the spot

It won't work if he's dead. Not to mention it's an intangible strike. He won't be able to block the attack

SPOH doesn't have 3-A durability, and has Jotaro ever dealt with opponents that can attack with something he can't see?

Same with Jotaro. So does he have any scans of getting to someone in a different pocket dimension?

I mean, it doesn't need to if it has an indefinite time stop.

@Theglassman12

You can't ask for scans from a game, but he has a multiversal range with RO.

I mean, he did use it whenever necessary after he got it. He'll still stop time first, punch hit which causes nothing to happen and then will go for Reality Overwrite.

Also, a correction. His time stop is 5 seconds only, not indefinite. But its still greater than Hit's.

I honestly doubt that Joptaro would immediately RO Hit since he only used it to counter Dio.

@Tactical that's assuming that Jotaro would even survive the punch cause literally anything Hit does can atomize him.

@Tactical if that's the case, then why is he still building level in durability if he can defend himself with 2-A defense?

Jotaro uses Time-Stop mainly in defensive ways, like to dodge stuff or to block enemies unless he knows something really bad's gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back