• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hinata Tier 7-B

So Hinata hyüga (Aka the hyüga drop out) is ranked 7-b when Sakura is ranked 7-c what is this? Hinata cannot destroy a city let alone a building. Downgrade is needed

I think Aizen or Kavpeny told me that the things that Sakura(bear with me on this) destroyed were calced at Town level+ or something. But idk where this calc is or if it even exists.

If it is, perhaps Hinata may need to be downgraded to Town level then but i'd actually just wait and leave as she is for now.

Antvasima said:
Possibly yes. Although we generally tend to scale by Attack Potency, not actual destructive capacity.
Even so her attack potency isn't high either she isn't even a jounin she's still a chuunin for a reason that should be taken into account aswell

Even so her attack potency isn't high either she isn't even a jounin she's still a chuunin for a reason that should be taken into account aswell

Your point? In verse ranks mean nothing. By that logic Naruto can't be moon level because he is still a genin.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think Aizen or Kavpeny told me that the things that Sakura(bear with me on this) destroyed were calced at Town level+ or something. But idk where this calc is or if it even exists.
If it is, perhaps Hinata may need to be downgraded to Town level then but i'd actually just wait and leave as she is for now.
Sakura is 7-B via powerscaling from Tsunade.

@Katrina Iris, the site is undergoing revision. This isn't the right time for this.

Well, we scale lower levels by attack potency, not destructive capacity.

Meaning, the ability to cause damage to beings that can withstand a certain degree of force, not necessarily the ability to cause destruction on that level.

However, even so, I do not know whether or not Hinata is appropriately scaled, so I would appreciate some input.

The tenseigan wasn't just a machine it actually withstood an attack from Naruto himself IIRC.It also withstood an attack from hinata as well so Hamuras chakra wasn't the key but they're combined might is what destroyed the machine capable of pulling the moon to the earth.Not saying it was super durable but since it did tank some blows from both hinata and Naruto individually then i think the ratings are appropriate as they are.

Back