• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With @Cin giving up on his calc @Damage's goes through and Issho is no longer high 7-A. This means anyone who scaled to him also gets dropped down.

Doflamingo: No more high 7-A Issho means he scales to Sanji, Law, Luffy, Kuzan, and 7-A Issho. All of the characters here except Luffy in gear 4 are 7-A so pretty clear he goes down to 7-A as well.

Luffy: We currently scale base luffy to Sanji but that doesn't make much sense anymore. I suggest Luffy in gears 1-3 gets just 7-A because Gear 3 is <=> Issho while base should not be so far below that via Sanji and Gear 2 in between. It is also important to note that Zoro out did Gear 2 against the dragon in Punk Hazard and Sanji parralelled Gear 3 Luffy in WCI.

This also means gear 4 gets baseline high 7-A as a minimum via "several times".

Officers:

I'm not sure if Cracker and Smoothie should get high 7-A given Luffy is base line. I'm open to suggestions but I recommend "At least 7-A, possibly high 7-A" for them both.

This probably extends to other top three officers in any top organization: Ace, Jack, etc.

First Officers:

Katakuri did better than Cracker in terms of matching Luffy's power. For him I would consider "likely" instead of "possibly". Keep in mind I'm not sure if we're counting Haki these days or not in calculations. If not the above fits, if we are then I would suggest plain "high 7-A".

This would probably extend to other first officers as well: Rayleigh, Benn, Kizaru, etc.

Others:

Crocodile scales to Duffy, Jinbei scales to Ace, and I might be missing a few others. Should be fairly straight forward if the profiles are up to date in scaling.

Cheers,

When did Sanji match gear third? But other than that i think this is fine, there's now no longer need for an upgrade thread for Zoro since everyone is getting moved down to his tier.

@Emin when helping Sanji's sister, and I said "paralleled".

@Cal do you prefer "high 7-A" or just "At least 7-A, likely high 7-A" ???

It's not because you tag battle with someone that you is comparable to your partner. If we follow this Sanji should be comparable to Jinbe because they both fought together and defeated Wadatsumi with two strikes.

Wadatsumi was also taken down by Oven who is 7-A, I'm afraid I get the line of logic... But when one case is sort of outlierish (for both combatants) and the other isn't a threat to Jinbe.

The Large Mountain Level+ will just lose the "+", there's no reason for Cracker who damaged Gear Fourth being just "likely High 7-A".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back