• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Finale

Ciruno Fortes said:
Wait, is there really no prerequisite on making one? Huh. Alrighty then! Time to Ripoff Dargoo prep!
Could you do me a favor and wait a bit? I'm doing revisions for a soon-to-be 9-A verse.

As well, part of why Dargoo is taking a break is that there are a lot of brackets right now. Perhaps we should wait?

Seriously guys can we all just give brackets a rest. This one took forever to finish anyways and any other brackets that were made are failing to gain traction. Need to put them to rest for a bit

Jackythejack said:
Seriously guys can we all just give brackets a rest. This one took forever to finish anyways and any other brackets that were made are failing to gain traction. Need to put them to rest for a bit
Exactly.

Jackythejack said:
Dargoo Faust said:
I will be taking a break from the brackets after this likely until Spring Break so I can focus more of studying and revisions here.
Shrug2

I mean I care it's frankly sorta getting annoying and loosing its charm.

And this is coming from someone who wanted to start a bracket but never did because the bracket flood never died down

>Matches gonna get added

Sliiight issue, isn't Beheaded gonna get upgraded to 8B thanks to his abilities and very many stat ampers?

8B but we're all gonna chill for a bit rn. I think we have like 2 brackets going on rn too. Strongest and a Tier 9 thing

@Pixel

If it's not clear I'm definitely fine with waiting. Heck if people want to submit early I don't mind.

Ciruno Fortes said:
>Matches gonna get added

Sliiight issue, isn't Beheaded gonna get upgraded to 8B thanks to his abilities and very many stat ampers?
I mean, the stat amps were there before. We just didn't label the profile as "8-B with amps". Even then the results of the matches would have been the same w/out them, and we restricted them for this round.

I'd just edit the matches to say "8-B or above amplifications were restricted" to save everyone a headache.

Actuaaaally, the match didn't even talk about any of Han being in an actual close tier with him. One of Bambu's arguments was that Headless should be allowed his stat amp too if Han is soo yeaaah. No stat amp for both

Ciruno Fortes said:
8B but we're all gonna chill for a bit rn. I think we have like 2 brackets going on rn too. Strongest and a Tier 9 thing
There's also a Low 2-C one going on

Ciruno Fortes said:
So 3 Brackets. Yeah we need to rest after those. We need like a Bracket thread honestly.
I'm thinking of requesting that Ant make a brackets thread topic much like he did for Tier Lists.

Dargoo should of included 9-A on the polls. He's skipping over tiers ovo

ThePixelKirby said:
Could you do me a favor and wait a bit? I'm doing revisions for a soon-to-be 9-A verse.
Seconding this, although the verse I'm working on isn't entirely 9-A

I plan on finishing off 9-A and possibly 9-C when I'm done with Tier 8 and Tier 7, before moving on to Tier 6.

> 9-C

do I have a 9-C verse

shiet

Back