• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Semifinals Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's not just 40% though? The actual feats shows a much more grander damage in comparison. I'll try to find scans.

Also, there's still the issue that it's a DPS. And I'm pretty sure it's capable of harming Neo. Imo Perp's calc is a bit flawed.. and kinda contradicts the idea that they receive gunshots wounds all the time but a constant stream of those is gonna be an issue and will whittle down Neo.

Tldr I'm not inclined to believe those won't harm Neo if bullets can. It seems more like the highest offensive output of Neo is on that level.

However even disregarding the last bit of my post, Han still has a good solid advantage

@Dargoo

But Dargoo the range of TK is so lacking, his skill in martial arts only matters up close, projectile spam is only bullets which isn't really effective from afar or well, while being bombarded by arrows.

Also any other skill of Neo I'm welcome to talk about.

Dargoo Faust said:
I wasn't aware the amps apply to his magic too, no.

So Han still has to deal with Neo's TK, skill, projectile spam, etc.
Skill in h2h doesn't matter here, Han can have gnome make earth walls to block the bullets or let his ever regenerationg barriers take careof it, and his TK was never once shown to work at any meaningful range.

I'll start a vote count, though:

Han - 3 (Ricsi, Flowery, Ciruno)

Neo - 3 (Bambu, Pixel, Overlord)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
his TK was never once shown to work at any meaningful range.
"several dozens of kilometers with telekinesis"

119buzzlightyearhmmm

When I asked you...

You said tk came from the bullet blocking. So please explain.

But again, lifting strenght GG.

@Dargoo And we're asking proof where did that ever happen? I think our questions have been left unanswered repeatedly... Heck that might just apply to his stronger Keys.

I said that was an example of the TK. I haven't watched Matrix so I don't know where his range comes from.

So go grab a Matrix supporter and ask for a CRT, I don't know.

Lifting strength once again means nothing if you lack TK to interfere with the opponent's TK. Han can't flex out of being ragdolled around or sent into the air.

Han does have TK.

And again, Neo never does that.

And doing that getsneo bacstabbed by gnome. And Han's arrows will still be spammed regardless, and smacking him into objects is still impossible because of his barriers.

Han - 4 (Ricsi, Flowery, Ciruno, Black)

Neo - 4 (Bambu, Pixel, Overlord, Phoenix)

With how the range isn't separated by |s I think it's a bit too bold to assume that Neo can use telekinesis that far. Unless it's talking about the telekinesis or hacking thing he did in the end of Part 2 which is more like hacking.

We can't really use the statement of Matrix in that case.

But the lifting strength is about the chains... And Neo has never really used TK on a person like that before...

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Han does have TK.
And again, Neo never does that.

And doing that getsneo bacstabbed by gnome. And Han's arrows will still be spammed regardless, and smacking him into objects is still impossible because of his barriers.
And he can use it on himself to keep him from being flung around?

You're asking me where Neo's range comes from, and at the same time understand it's never been used for that? What? Again a Matrix expert would help here.

So he gets Gnome'd Neo has delt with plenty of opponents who try stealthing him (Also has limited Precog so there's that), and will stop said arrows mid-flight.

I see a coinflip in the near future.

@Dargoo

The main reason this isn't an argument is because of the TK range being something not just out of character for Neo, but also something that we never seen before applied to even anything smaller.

Agreed. For now we can't use it though.

Is that a ************* ERB reference

Stealth is kinda different from hiding underground though. Also those arrows will explode and they do come from multiple directions and aren't usually what he defends against.

Upon actually reading the thread and arguments I would like to withdraw my vote for now please, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Yes. He uses it on himself later on to fly and to stop from being flung away.

I said Neo never used telekinesis on people because as much as I might have forgot, I should rrmember something as obvious as that.

But he can't do that forever. Han can keep at it forever.

Ciruno Fortes said:
@Dargoo
The main reason this isn't an argument is because of the TK range being something not just out of character for Neo, but also something that we never seen before applied to even anything smaller.
Again, I'd like someone familiar with the Matrix to answer that question. Unless you're familiar with all the times he applied his TK, in which case nvm.

Ciruno Fortes said:
@Dargoo
Stealth is kinda different from hiding underground though. Also those arrows will explode and they do come from multiple directions and aren't usually what he defends against.
I feel like his precog comes in handy there. And Neo's more than likely to be in the air as the match progresses. Neo deals with explosives all the time, though. He'd just stop them farther out once he realizes they explode.

Han - 4 (Ricsi, Flowery, Ciruno, Jacky)

Black retracted his vote since he actually read the thread, Dargoo

@Dargoo, ah Black currently asked to withdraw his vote. Edit - Ninjaed

That's fair, I just think that we shouldn't be saying things like "Neo is gonna tk ragdoll Han around" when we don't have any proof of that.

Cause yeah some abilities or feats seem bigger or grander than they seem when they turn out to not really do much.

Right now it's only 4v4

@Black

Also no worries, no big deal about vote withdrawal

Neo, as far as I know, used TK to draw some weapons and to stop bullets. And it'ssupposedly how he flies, tough I'm not sure about that.

Ciruno Fortes said:
That's fair, I just think that we shouldn't be saying things like "Neo is gonna tk ragdoll Han around" when we don't have any proof of that.
Ohhhhh, you were talking about that. No, I wasn't saying Neo could do that, I think I could have worded that better. That was more of a response to "lifting strength counters TK in general" argument.

Han - 5 (Ricsi, Flowery, Ciruno, Jacky, Drite)

Yeah you two seemed to be arguing about two different things lol.

I thought one side was arguing about how the chains lifting strength is better than Neo's TK used on it? Or... bah

this reminds me I need to make Ninja Sex Party/Tupperware Remix Party pages

I remember a calc I did when I was bad at calcs

it'll still be high but they unironically had like a Tier 7 feat since TWRP and NSP share a universe

11/10

no

but actually yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back