• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Finale

Nope. 8B and we have like 3 Brackets going on right now so we'll wait for those to finish.

But yes 9A somewhere along the lines, I'm waiting for revisions to finish first though.

Ciruno Fortes said:
>Madness Combat
AW HELL YE

9C is underrated ngl
The Auditor is too good mate, he's too good. Spam him with me.

If you want more brackets, you can help by finishing the ones that already exist

I'm gonna close this

since we finished

feel free to continue the subject on message walls and stuffs

8-B Brackets is dropping 3/29/19, at 12:00 PM PST.

I'm going to leave this thread open for discussion until the next brackets drops, if that's alright.

Note: I don't accept reservations with very few exceptions, so please don't put entries on this thread.

There are no reservations yet. It'll presumably be up tomorrow.

Its a good thing I reserved a nomination... at least 2 with one as a backup in case my first one gets already taken by someone... heh.

Drite77 said:
Eh, i will just nominate the good old Bayformers to get their ass kicked again
Wait, you mean one of my backup nominations... XXXXXXXXXX? (To by cryptic)

Crud, I realized.... I have school at the time it comes out! I hope I wont be late for the bracket openings!

If you want, you can tell me (on my wall as to respect dargoo's wish of not putting it here) and I'll say you wanted that character.

Kwon should do fine.

Tough I'm going with nother character, so you might want to ask for her. Or maybe Flowery will do it.

Yeah, one of the rules is no repeats from previous brackets.

Although I'm fine with selections from previous unfinished brakets, just try and find new material to keep in interesting.

Wait as in no matter what or would it be fine once enough time has elapsed? But yeah dw! No intentions.

I'll avoid Kwon, her abilities aren't too strong in the first key imo.

Back