• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Semifinals Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Han fra. Neo getting close is simply not going to happen. He can't break three layers of barrier before Han has Gnome elevate him or make a hole or just have her attack Neo while he runs.

His AP advantage is hardly that high.

Imagine if the bullets Neo held up exploded in his face. Instead of dodging and minimizing the damage, he takes the full brunt.

How? Keep on digging and trudging through the rocks? He also needs to figure out where Jee-Han is while latter knows where he is all the time. Kinda an issue.

Low amount of damage till the wizard staff issue is added. Which I'll have to note, made him actually harmful to the Giant Golem. And I'm not really seeing how Neo dodges multiple explosions while his arms and legs are bound for a split second. Jee-Han can his time attacks too and obstruct Neo's view. Heck I'd wish Neo good luck dodging the Mana Bomb while he's bound.

The only real skill that I can think Neo has is martial arts. That's it. Irrelevant when you can't get close due to being CCed all the time. One mistake is lethal, but if you never give the opponent the chance to get close it becomes irrrelevant. This was the argument on Cole vs Alex back then.

He only has Gnome as a summon in this tier so yeah. Never disagreed with that.

Healing, minor precog, invulnerability...

I think he'll last the attrition game just fine.

Quick edit: So Neo can create sonic booms as well. Not sure how combat applicable it is, but that would help out his range pretty well.

Second Quick edit: We've ignored Neo's other abilities so far in this fight. This further cements my vote for Neo.

@Pixel

When has Neo used precog properly in a fight? Just want to ask.

Speed equalized tho? @ sonic boom

Tell me more about those abilities instead of just saying "We didn't focus on these abilities therefore Neo wins" and I'll gladly talk to you about it.

@Risci

Yup. Enough so that his mana power bomb that barely damaged the giant golem, was equal if not lesser than power to the Mana Arrow barrage he unleashed.

FloweryAlex said:
Yeah, Han fra. Neo getting close is simply not going to happen. He can't break three layers of barrier before Han has Gnome elevate him or make a hole or just have her attack Neo while he runs.

His AP advantage is hardly that high.
He flies, he'd beat the crap out of Gnome via higher experience, and his AP really is that high compared to Han.

ThePixelKirby said:
Healing, minor precog, invulnerability...

I think he'll last the attrition game just fine.

Quick edit: So Neo can create sonic booms as well. Not sure how combat applicable it is, but that would help out his range pretty well.
Noneof that counters the fact that he doesn't even have any special stamina, and that Han can keep going at itfor months.

Plus, it's not like Han will not consider running from the ID eventually. He even explains later that it's a standard tactic to evade attacks.

If he just flat-out leaves he loses for BFR.

ThePixelKirby said:
He flies, he'd beat the crap out of Gnome via higher experience, and his AP really is that high compared to Han.
Beat the crap outof whatis fused withtens of cubic meters worthof earth?

And how exactly. He has two tons of advantage.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
ThePixelKirby said:
If he just flat-out leaves he loses for BFR.
No.
Because Neo is the one left in the pocket dimension.
Actually not really? Combat would have last taken place there. That effectively becomes the battlefield. Retreat in this case is self-BFR.

Isn't retreating into an ID or out of an ID technically just recuperating and regaining energy? This also becomes an issue since the time ratio of an ID is very potent and can insta heal Jee-Han. Otherwise some characters wouldn't have their wins here.

Also if the battle takes place in the Matrix, won't Jee-Han be able to figure out that ID barriers works differently here cause he can use Observe to see what's off? Then again that might be reaching but that's unnecessary anyway.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No.
Han would teleport them into his pocket dimension.

Neo being stuck there is bfr for him.
If they are both there, that is the battlefield.

Leaving the battlefield of your own volition is retreat = BFR.

I mean, since they start in the Matrix, Jee-Han can technically bring him into an ID and then retreat out of that. So that would be a BFR on his own.

Why are we arguing about this tho?

Oh yeah lol

Neo just uses intangibility to phase through the restraints.

...no.

Teleporting someone from the original battlefield into a pocket dimension, and then leaving them there is bfring the one stuck in the pocket dimension.

Also, Han also cuts down all damage Neo does by 27% trhough physical endurance and can also regenerate with ease.

And I still don't understand how Neo even get's to hit Han through 3 barriers. Especially when Han can regenerate them and createnew ones.

Or how he'll deal with Han going underground, healing up, fighting again, rinse and repeat until Neo runs out of stamina, or starves.

Because Ricsi is claiming Han literally running away is BFRing Neo.

My vote for Neo stands, this seems about the hellhole I expected.

Didn't we agree Han BFRing someone and leaving them there is extremely OOC?

Otherwise he would have been disqualified like two rounds ago?

Dargoo Faust said:
Didn't we agree Han BFRing someone and leaving them there is extremely OOC?

Otherwise he would have been disqualified like two rounds ago?
Yeah, he would do it to dodge and maybe heal up, tough the latter is unlikely.

But saying it's self-bfr is pretty damn wrong anyways.

@Dargoo

Just want to question since been meaning to ask that, how does he phase through and when has he did that? The only time I could remember was him going in Agent Smith's body and releasing his Code inside him.

!! Oh yeah the 27% damage reduction through physical endurance.

73800 tons * 0.73 = 53874 tons

5.3874 tons

So with barriers which should be comparable to his charged up attacks, that means he can take a few. Not that he should though but it's a good safety net.

I mean, we shouldn't even be discussing it if it isn't going to be used that way, then.

FloweryAlex said:
1. If you retreat fom combat, even if it is in a realm of you own divising, you ae retreating.

2. Also no. The AP advantage allows Neo to literally one-shot. Quite literally, with ease. A single strike will kill Han. There is nothing to regenerate from.

3. 3 hits. Or, alternatively, going into him.

4. See point two. "Healing up" after being killed in a single hit is nothing.

@Bambu

Ahhhhh, thanks!

@Dargoo, Risci

I think in general we should just didge the BFR argument and leave that for like some other thread.

Small request, can we cut down on the quoting each other? This thread will get huge faaast

Proper edit -

@Bambu

1 Honestly, that might be more depending on the context of the match since you have fighters who can do that and... well let's just discuss that in another basically

2 Not anymore with phys endurance dmg reduction

3 The Combustion would be quite an issue with how chains work and the barriers too. Same barriers that shook off Kira's more difficult to handle Stand

4 That's if Han gets hit. And also Point 2 funnily enough

this thead is a cursed place, typical laws of reality do not apply here

Teleporting someone into a pocket dimension and leaving them there is bfr dude.

One-shot? He has a two ton advantage, at most since Han leveled up 5 times since then.

He ain't destroying a shield in one hit. Andnon-physical interaction.

See above

Ricsi-viragosi said:
One-shot? He has a two ton advantage, at most since Han leveled up 5 times since then.
Neo oneshots when Han's defensive skills break, yes.

Accepted multiplier stuff lol? He scales to less than a ton. Neo scales to 7+.

Seems like he is.

See my above. Retreat is self-BFR, and this is pointless since you are literally arguing a tactic that A. is OOC and B. would get your boy kicked out.

Mr. Bambu said:
Accepted multiplier stuff lol? He scales to less than a ton. Neo scales to 7+.

Seems like he is.

See my above. Retreat is self-BFR, and this is pointless since you are literally arguing a tactic that A. is OOC and B. would get your boy kicked out.
Multiplier? He has a High 8-C feat, and he scales to it with his stat amps.

The shields also scale to High 8-C. Those things rely on all of Han's mana, the Mana Bomb doesn't even use a tenth of it.

It isn't. Han won't use it, but you are still wrong. Teleporting someone into a pocket dimension is bfr-ing them.

And that's also disregarding the existence of Physical endurance which lowers all phys damage taken by 27% and I did a mini calculation up there. Big game changer defensively. And also the 40$ offense boost that allowed him to harm a giant golem which basically means his regular arrows reached the peak of High 8-C instead of just mana bomb.

So, to make things clear:

Han's body can take hits from Neo, because stat amps.

Neo's AP get's lowered by 27% because Physical Endurance, making his AP advantage null.

His TK doesn't even work at that high a range, and would at best block attacks.

Han can keep fighting for longer than Neo can go on before dying of dehydratation.

Gnome (This, but High 8-C) will beassisting Han in the fight.

Han will never get close range, and knows most of Neo's abilities through Observe.

Han has both passive healing via troll's Regenerationn and active one through Yeon-Hon Principle.

Attempting combustion gets Neo pummeled by arrows because non-physical interaction.

So yeah, my vote stays.

A 40% offense boost to .8 Ton arrows just makes them 1.12 Tons, which doesn't make them any more capable of harming Neo.

Would bullets count as phys damage?

Dargoo Faust said:
A 40% offense boost to .8 Ton arrows just makes them 1.12 Tons, which doesn't make them any more capable of harming Neo.

Would bullets count as phys damage?
Do you.. do you not understand that Han's amps make him High 8-C to begin with? And the boost aplies to his magic.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And the boost aplies to his magic.
I wasn't aware the amps apply to his magic too, no.

So Han still has to deal with Neo's TK, skill, projectile spam, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back