• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Meliodas vs Kamen Rider Durendal (Semi-Final 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, the power rating of this tournament is all over the place. This is a tournament which allowed a 100 meter tall Kaiju that spams AoE Nuclear Pulses and a robot that essentially doesn’t have any haxes other than non corporeal via wind hax. Godzilla being on this definitely isn’t fair for most characters in this tournament but we still let him in. This tournament was never balanced to begin with
I am still waiting for counters to Meliodas new passive hax that ignore durabity and resistance with resistance negation.
Uh, yeah it is. Also prove it's headcanon by watching Kamen Rider Saber and disproving it:D

The issue was they couldn't really hit Durendal for the most part, let alone his skill which is ridiculous to say the least, Meliodas will have problems so much as hitting Durendal, let alone actually killing him

So his fear aura affects souls so willpower cannot work
Don't see any soul manip on the aura part, obly mind manip. So yes Durendal can still Willpower through it
Meliodas can fly and keep due grounded since he can't fly
Range spam, and even the Rider who doesn't have agility as their main selling point is able to acrobatic into higher ground
Ranged attacks get FC by Meliodas and clone
Only if he knew it coming. People with instintive reaction intangibility cannot react to Durendal attacks after he jump out of his timeskip due to memory erasure.
Meliodas now has spacial manipulation and resistance negation with trough magic and darkness. demon clan biology Any counters
Spatial manip doesn't work since Mel wouldn't know that Durendal even slip into his Kaiji dimension in the first place. He'll come to the same conclusion as Blade and other when fought Durendal for the first time, some sort of force teleportation. And as soon qs Kaiji start Meliodas action is lock into a certain set of action and nothing else during it. People like Saber who have special foresight via his MC status cannot act inside Durendal time erasure because his action is lock in, only those who resist it like Solomon can completely break out of it.

Tyrant Killing is a singular techniques that requires him to hit and so good luck with that. And from the looks of it, he also have his brother help against the Goddess as well no? So how would he performed the technique here?

Don't see any soul manip on the aura part, obly mind manip. So yes Durendal can still Willpower through it

Range spam, and even the Rider who doesn't have agility as their main selling point is able to acrobatic into higher ground

Only if he knew it coming. People with instintive reaction intangibility cannot react to Durendal attacks after he jump out of his timeskip due to memory erasure.

Spatial manip doesn't work since Mel wouldn't know that Durendal even slip into his Kaiji dimension in the first place. He'll come to the same conclusion as Blade and other when fought Durendal for the first time, some sort of force teleportation. And as soon qs Kaiji start Meliodas action is lock into a certain set of action and nothing else during it. People like Saber who have special foresight via his MC status cannot act inside Durendal time erasure because his action is lock in, only those who resist it like Solomon can completely break out of it.

Tyrant Killing is a singular techniques that requires him to hit and so good luck with that. And from the looks of it, he also have his brother help against the Goddess as well no? So how would he performed the technique here?
This are not counters Melidas has resitance negation for deconstruction as well. His fear aura affects souls here Fear Manipulation (His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), No counters to Meliodas passive hax. Meliodas can use the move himself too why else would it be on his profile. Meliodas darkness can break the space passively like 2c Estsross did.
Meliodas can fly and play keep away.

Wait really? How's that happen?
here It's being dicussed nothing is final yet
There's nothing said in the profile that it's passive
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Expert Swordsmanship, Martial Arts, Darkness Manipulation (Can generate and manipulate solid darkness from his body to form various constructs), Weapon Creation (Can create weapons out of solid darkness), Flight, Regeneration (Mid), Sealing (Sealed Gelda), Attack Reflection (Can reflect magic attacks and amplify them. Meliodas has also shown the ability to reflect non magical Darkness and Lightning), Power Nullification (Can disperse magic attacks), Statistics Amplification (His magic power increases at night), Rage Power (Increased his power with his emotions despite being heavily injured), Telepathy, Air Manipulation (Can make air blades with swords), Aura (Can project a visible dragon-shaped aura with killing intent), Hellfire Manipulation (Purgatory fire nullifies up to Mid-High regeneration), Soul Manipulation (Demons remove and eat souls, destroying them completely), Duplication (Can create weaker clones of himself with Lostvayne), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Absorption (Can power himself by absorbing the damage he takes), Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 4), Body Control, Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Information Manipulation (Can gain knowledge of other by eating souls), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Forcefield Creation and Power Nullification (Can create a barrier of darkness that destroy any kind of magic pass through it, even Merlin's teleportation), Passive Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement (Meliodas exudes a miasma that causes weaker beings to feel sick, even ones as powerful as Post-Training King. Miasma also prone to rot and decay other's mind and body), Resurrection (Returns to life every time he dies after a month has passed), Demon Clan Physiology, Enhanced Power Nullification (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa)

I felt like I already debated with these in mind.

This are not counters Melidas has resitance negation for deconstruction as well. His fear aura affects souls here Fear Manipulation (His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), No counters to Meliodas passive hax. Meliodas can use the move himself too why else would it be on his profile. Meliodas darkness can break the space passively like 2c Estsross did.
As I said before, Durendal has NPI and can break the aura with it.

Meliodas can fly and play keep away.
I don't think you understand what Durendal's Time hax really does. His time abilities makes it so the opponent can be flying one second and then at the ground in another. They can be at ground level in one second and then in another second, they could be in a different floor entirely without having recollection of what they did.

Supernatural willpower and fear resitance is not on his profile Kamen Rider Durendal Stop making things up.

You too
wait, I just realized that. 💀 Alright, let me make a revision. LOL

stairs-steps.gif

I felt like I already debated with these in mind.

As I said before, Durendal has NPI and can break the aura with it.

I don't think you understand what Durendal's Time hax really does. His time abilities makes it so the opponent can be flying one second and then at the ground in another. They can be at ground level in one second and then in another second, they could be in a different floor entirely without having recollection of what they did.

Meliodas has trillion dark, passive hax and etc. Also touching him in true magic will deconstruct you and has resistance negation with deconstrucion. Fear aura affects souls as shown wth excalibuer and I see no soul manipulation resistance on his profile.
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Expert Swordsmanship, Martial Arts, Darkness Manipulation (Can generate and manipulate solid darkness from his body to form various constructs), Weapon Creation (Can create weapons out of solid darkness), Flight, Regeneration (Mid), Sealing (Sealed Gelda), Attack Reflection (Can reflect magic attacks and amplify them. Meliodas has also shown the ability to reflect non magical Darkness and Lightning), Power Nullification (Can disperse magic attacks), Statistics Amplification (His magic power increases at night), Rage Power (Increased his power with his emotions despite being heavily injured), Telepathy, Air Manipulation (Can make air blades with swords), Aura (Can project a visible dragon-shaped aura with killing intent), Hellfire Manipulation (Purgatory fire nullifies up to Mid-High regeneration), Soul Manipulation (Demons remove and eat souls, destroying them completely), Duplication (Can create weaker clones of himself with Lostvayne), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Absorption (Can power himself by absorbing the damage he takes), Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 4), Body Control, Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Information Manipulation (Can gain knowledge of other by eating souls), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Forcefield Creation and Power Nullification (Can create a barrier of darkness that destroy any kind of magic pass through it, even Merlin's teleportation), Passive Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement (Meliodas exudes a miasma that causes weaker beings to feel sick, even ones as powerful as Post-Training King. Miasma also prone to rot and decay other's mind and body), Resurrection (Returns to life every time he dies after a month has passed), Demon Clan Physiology, Enhanced Power Nullification (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa)
All previous abilities minus Immortality (Type 4) and Resurrection. Danmaku, Resistance Negation (Tyrant Killing can bypass the inherent resistance to darkness-based attacks of the Supreme Deity), Possibly Weather Manipulation, Deconstruction (Destroyed the Demon King's arm), Environmental Destruction (His presence off-sets the balance of the world, generating cataclysms like earthquakes and destructive storms), Possibly Durability Negation, Curse Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (with True Magic Power), Resistant to Mind Manipulation and Illusion Creation, Electricity Manipulation (Can withstand the Supreme Deity's God Thunder)

Votes:
Meliodas (True magic form): 4 (Speed, Kachon, DD, VsRefree)
Kamen Rider Durendal: 8 (Beriss, MagiSinbad, Divini, Veloxt1r0kore, RandomGuy2345, RoTt35, Lugh_Tuathe_Dé, ReaperMan)
Inconclusive:

Votes:
Meliodas (True magic form): 4 (Speed, Kachon, DD, VsRefree)
Kamen Rider Durendal: 8 (Beriss, MagiSinbad, Divini, Veloxt1r0kore, RandomGuy2345, RoTt35, Lugh_Tuathe_Dé, ReaperMan)
Inconclusive:
The arguments for dur side were countered and mostly false since they weren't on his profile. And it was puased for the nnt crt to finish
There are new arguements so they can change their votes

Meliodas has trillion dark, passive hax and etc. Also touching him in true magic will deconstruct you and has resistance negation with deconstrucion. Fear aura affects souls as shown wth excalibuer and I see no soul manipulation resistance on his profile.
I mean after the revision, Durendal's supernatural willpower which scales above other Saber + can break body puppetry. Also, the scan above doesn't show me how it affects the soul. it just looks like normal fear manip to me.
Meliodas starts off with the ap advantage so it will work also it worked on someone as strong as post training king so it's potent
Also miasma is not aura it's like pollution and it's invisible and causes status effects, disease manipulation and etc
Durendal will RPL really fast to be above Meliodas and has res to corrosion. IDK how disease and pollution will affect people fully clothed in armor.

I mean after the revision, Durendal's supernatural willpower which scales above other Saber + can break body puppetry. Also, the scan above doesn't show me how it affects the soul. it just looks like normal fear manip to me.

Durendal will RPL really fast to be above Meliodas and has res to corrosion. IDK how disease and pollution will affect people fully clothed in armor.
It worked on the sins who wore armour. It's affactes the soul in excalibuer stop with the selective reading. here Fear Manipulation (His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), Any counters to Meliodas passive hax and deconstruction and resistance negation via true magic? Meliodas has spacial manipulation which is passive and superior to 2c Estarossa so he breaks that ability of due. Also half your arguments were fabricated since it wasn't on his profile at the time and it's against the rules.

Simply making the souls of Excalibur terrified means nothing, even if it was countless. The number of people you affect doesn’t correlate with the actual affectedness of the actual Hax. Durendal also had the balls to fight a 2-C Rider while being 6-C and seeing the destruction of the universe, simply scaring him won’t do anything.

It worked on the sins who wore armour. It's affactes the soul in excalibuer stop with the selective reading. here Fear Manipulation (His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), Any counters to Meliodas passive hax and deconstruction and resistance negation via true magic? Meliodas has spacial manipulation which is passive and superior to 2c Estarossa so he breaks that ability of due. Also half your arguments were fabricated since it wasn't on his profile at the time and it's against the rules.
There's no Passive Deconstruction and Resistance Negation on the profile only just Deconstruction and Resistance Neg but it ain't passive. And there's no Spatial Manipulation

Simply making the souls of Excalibur terrified means nothing, even if it was countless. The number of people you affect doesn’t correlate with the actual affectedness of the actual Hax. Durendal also had the balls to fight a 2-C Rider while being 6-C and seeing the destruction of the universe, simply scaring him won’t do anything.
It affects the souls ad he has no soul resistance. Meliodas has new hax including spacial manipulation to counter his ability.

There's no Passive Deconstruction and Resistance Negation on the profile only just Deconstruction and Resistance Neg but it ain't passive. And there's no Spatial Manipulation
Demon Clan Physiology, True magic aura can deconstruct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back