• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group B - Grimgor Ironhide vs Kamen Rider Durendal

Cause I don't think they can both land a hit that is a decider. Which ends up with them going underwater due to all the missed hits in which is environment itself will wither down Grimgor.

Does Grimgor have anyway to hit Durendal reliably?
probably not? outside of getting pissed enough to speed amp to where he can tag him out of a teleport.
Cause I don't think they can both land a hit that is a decider. Which ends up with them going underwater due to all the missed hits in which is environment itself will wither down Grimgor.
Grimgor withstood Kislev's weather, That's enough to easily make the enviroment go **** itself. Also as said before, he can get to areas to just blow another stretch of land up with sheer AP, considering Durandel is gonna be doing all of nothing considering Grimgor could pretty easily hit him if he decides to try and sneak attack him because Grimgor things

probably not? outside of getting pissed enough to speed amp to where he can tag him out of a teleport.

Grimgor withstood Kislev's weather, That's enough to easily make the enviroment go **** itself. Also as said before, he can get to areas to just blow another stretch of land up with sheer AP, considering Durandel is gonna be doing all of nothing considering Grimgor could pretty easily hit him if he decides to try and sneak attack him because Grimgor things
When I'm talking about environment, I don't think Durendal would just sit around, he would definitely make the most of his range advantage all while Grimgor tries to dig himself out of underwater. How tall is Grimgor? I think Durendal's projectiles are pretty much Grimgor's size. So Grimgor would have to constantly dodge attacks that are about his size.

Grimgor is bordering on Large Size 0, he can just zoggin smash the projectiles with Gitsnick if he can't dodge
Yea, the projectiles are pretty much Grimgor's size. Grimgor needing to smash the projectiles will waste time. Since Durendal can RPL his AP, eventually, the shots will start hurting. All this movement will eventually make Grimgor lose his breathe which will result in drowning.

Another thing I forgot to mention, during Durendal's "TP", he goes into a space that is outside of time. In this moment, he will see people that have super speed to a crawl. He can assess the situation there and make his move.

Yea, the projectiles are pretty much Grimgor's size. Grimgor needing to smash the projectiles will waste time. Since Durendal can RPL his AP, eventually, the shots will start hurting. All this movement will eventually make Grimgor lose his breathe which will result in drowning.

Another thing I forgot to mention, during Durendal's "TP", he goes into a space that is outside of time. In this moment, he will see people that have super speed to a crawl. He can assess the situation there and make his move.
From the justification on his profile Durendal's RPL only increases the sharpness of his weapon.

Okay, and would this really help against someone who outskills him pretty badly?

From the justification on his profile Durendal's RPL only increases the sharpness of his weapon.
The energy is materialized by Durendal making slashes with his weapons. Durendal can choose to send those out.
Okay, and would this really help against someone who outskills him pretty badly?
Yes. To give enough time to get better angles, to stop Grimgor from trying to survive the water.

The energy is materialized by Durendal making slashes with his weapons. Durendal can choose to send those out.

Yes. To give enough time to get better angles, to stop Grimgor from trying to survive the water.
Good thing Gitsnick has 5-B durability

You mean get into melee range and get knocked the **** out or just normal ranged and get slammed through with Gitsnick

I don't think it scales to 5-B in a High 6-C tourney. I can make the same argument with Durendal's spear having 2-C durability.

Angles to shoot his projectiles from.
I mean, Gitsnick doesn't change at all before and after Grimgor became an Incarnate, so the feat of it tanking hits from the Slayer of Kings applies.

Super easy to avoid then lol

I mean, Gitsnick doesn't change at all before and after Grimgor became an Incarnate, so the feat of it tanking hits from the Slayer of Kings applies.

Super easy to avoid then lol
The point of this is that Durendal will exhaust Grimgor underwater where Grimgor can't breathe in.

I mean he can't breathe underwater. High stamina or not, drowning is drowning
Grimgor can last for quite a long time without the need to really breathe, easily enough to reach the surface with superior movement speed and of course, if he touches the ocean floor or whatever, very easily reach the surface beyond a shadow of a doubt while also making like, another island essentially

Grimgor can last for quite a long time without the need to really breathe, easily enough to reach the surface with superior movement speed and of course, if he touches the ocean floor or whatever, very easily reach the surface beyond a shadow of a doubt while also making like, another island essentially
Ehh. I would go more in depth but I'm fighting an already losing battle so there's not really a point. I tried my best.

Blades would've definitely been great here. His RPL depends on how cold the environment is and it effects AP, speed, and durability. Since this battlefield is -92.6°C and he can make it colder, his RPL would've popped. Blades also have the potential to match Grimgor's skill.

Blades would've definitely been great here. His RPL depends on how cold the environment is and it effects AP, speed, and durability. Since this battlefield is -92.6°C and he can make it colder, his RPL would've popped. Blades also have the potential to match Grimgor's skill.
Cracks beer Oh boy, you certainly wish lol

Then again, every of his attacks are absolute zero bs
We can make it happen in normal match tho

Expeirience =/= skill, you'd need some very nutty skill feats to stand to Kastner(Archaon) or Malekith
In this arc at least, his form gives him every skill and techniques of every swordsman in his organization long's history. He also scales to a guy that can precog countless futures.

In this arc at least, his form gives him every skill and techniques of every swordsman in his organization long's history. He also scales to a guy that can precog countless futures.
Oh he may have a ghost of a chance against someone with Witch Sight... which Grimgor has fought before, and even was winning against

Oh he may have a ghost of a chance against someone with Witch Sight... which Grimgor has fought before, and even was winning against
In later arcs, they fight and defeat a person who is knows everything about their universe. Omniscient in their own universe basically

Back