• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Grimgor Ironhide vs Kamen Rider Vulkan (Semi-Final 1)

Archaon's Eye of Sheerian does this but at low 1-C level where he looks through infinite possibilities across a low 1-C (soon to be 1-A structure of possibilities) and knows exactly what you will do, you are not going to get to that level of mastery of being able to know your exact weaknesses of your opponents and what they will do out of infinite possibilities. Come back to me when Zero-One actually is capable of this. So even if Vulcan could come up with new things every second, it's still peanuts compared to being able through read infinite possibilities from someone that Witchsight grants you, and Eye of Sheerian that looks through those possibilities and tells you exactly what they will do.

Grimgor still outpaced Archaon despite this, and it's safe to say he can outpace someone who can make new techniques up every second.

And Grimgor fought opponents who literally were amped so hard to be removed from time, which I won't currently wank it but Warhammer spells grant crazy speed and reactions to his opponents, and Grimgor rose to the occasion and beat them. I don't think Perception Amps and Speed Amps will do much. If you want to take it to the next level, we can consider there are perception amps that increases a Wizard's reactions tenfold, and that N'kari, a comparable character, had lightspeed reactions with some of his own spells.

This part is obviously undergoing revisions since Warhammer reactions should be separate from movement speed and that needs to be changed, but I may as well bring it up if we're bringing up reaction speed and perception amps into the mix just to rebutt the argument that Vulcan blitzes.

I'm firm in believing that Vulcan is not going to win a fight up close, but Grimgor's extremely strong armor + Mork's All-Seeing Eye means that Grimgor can't really be killed at range. Grimgor's fought for weeks on end without tiring or giving up, so at best, I say it's incon.

Grimgor is an antithesis to logic in Warhammer, he's risen to the occasion against fighters and opponents that logically should outskill, outsmart, or outspeed him, and what Kamen-Rider offered is no different if not inferior to whatever Grimgor has faced but he's still ultimately a melee fighter, so not much he can do about being outranged, but his anger amps, armor, robust resistances and regen means he can't really be killed at range either.

I'm voting Incon.
I would keep saying things like I usually do but I'm down for incon. This is finals week after all.

Back