• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Meliodas vs Kamen Rider Durendal (Semi-Final 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saber's fire is divine fire so it's not normal too. Saber fire got frozen by a Yeti and then with ap amp, his fire blew back the ice. Also, his fire in this arc should match Absolute Zero ice.
Could u quantify how hot it'd have to be to melt absolute zero? Literally leaving anything that is absolute zero inside let's say a bedroom would lower its temperature.

I trust Durendal is skilled enough not to run into fire. But then again, Durendal isn't effected by Saber's deconstruction fire and breaks it via higher AP. He can always mini-BFR he away if that's the case.

He lost to Grimgor so all good. (y)

It stops when he de-transforms I suppose.

he doesn't have flight but can totally use his energy/water thing to bring himself up. Then again, time hax meliodas until meliodas flies back down or something.
Against someone like Durendal, i see Meliodas using clones.

Wouldn't the clones see what is going on? That he suddenly spams on another place? Basically like teleportation?

I was looking at the gifs on the previous page. When he stops the time hax, he has yet to attack. What happens if Meliodas catches his sword? Can he still go in time hax?

And what happens if Durendal goes in time hax but while he is in another dimension, his opponent stabs Durendal in the current one? Will this damage affect him when he goes back in the same dimension?

Sorry for all the questions, just learning to know more about Durendal hax

I was looking at the gifs on the previous page. When he stops the time hax, he has yet to attack. What happens if Meliodas catches his sword? Can he still go in time hax?
Apparently he's capable of using it instantly later on, but i've seen no evidence provided for it so all we have to go off on in that regard is the opposition's statement.

Could u quantify how hot it'd have to be to melt absolute zero? Literally leaving anything that is absolute zero inside let's say a bedroom would lower its temperature.
Blades' attacks is permanently Absolute Zero. There's no real way to calc it. Again, the elements in Saber work adjacently to AP. If AP is lower, it wouldn't work as well. if AP higher, then it does a lot of damage.
im presuming it deconstructs him? Like speedster said.
Well. I already countered that point since Durendal resists like four different deconstructions, swords that can cut through space, swords that deals sub-atomic damage, and AZ.
Against someone like Durendal, i see Meliodas using clones.

Wouldn't the clones see what is going on? That he suddenly spams on another place? Basically like teleportation?

And what happens if Durendal goes in time hax but while he is in another dimension, his opponent stabs Durendal in the current one? Will this damage affect him when he goes back in the same dimension?

Sorry for all the questions, just learning to know more about Durendal hax
Durendal would be no stranger to clone since he trains with a clone user daily. He goes to a space that completely detaches him from time and space. When he stops the time hax, he would be in a position where he would be in a perfect position to attack. I don't think anything would happen if Meliodas catches the sword tbh. the abilities works from the book that is attached to the sword. Nothing happens to "current Durendal" cause that's not really him. You would have to smack him out by resisting casuality and time. He did get caught a few times but things get crazy by the end of Saber so you can't really fault him.

Apparently he's capable of using it instantly later on, but i've seen no evidence provided for it so all we have to go off on in that regard is the opposition's statement.
The second gif I gave basically covers that since you never see him pressing the button when the ability is activated.

Also, going back to the skill point. 2000 years of experience does not do Durendal justice. At this time he scales to Blades who receive the entire history his organization. So 10 different swordsman from 2000 years to now. That would be closer to 20,000 years of accumulated experience.

To give an idea, Kamen Rider is one of those verses that can reliably fight Warhammer Fantasy High 6-Cs and NOT get stomped. And they are leagues more skilled than Meliodas. Rider FRA.

Blades' attacks is permanently Absolute Zero. There's no real way to calc it. Again, the elements in Saber work adjacently to AP. If AP is lower, it wouldn't work as well. if AP higher, then it does a lot of damage.
So the heat from his fire is....unquantifiable? You gotta atleast state a celcius for its heat, otherwise how will we know which heat is hotter?
The second gif I gave basically covers that since you never see him pressing the button when the ability is activated.
I presumed after pressing it to begin with (the skill's activation) he is then able to use it back to back to back. That's what your gif shows, not him instantly using it with 0 windup at any point, to say that would be a flagrant contradiction to the very evidence you provided.
Also, going back to the skill point. 2000 years of experience does not do Durendal justice. At this time he scales to Blades who receive the entire history his organization. So 10 swordsman from 2000 years to now. That would be closer to 20,000 years of accumulated experience.
What? That's not how experience works? Does a team of 10 developers each with 3 years worth of experience in coding have 30 years worth of experience? No. Neither does scaling to someone means you have the same lvl of experience to them, unless they've directly stated that or have had some sort of only sword based combat in which they were equal.

To give an idea, Kamen Rider is one of those verses that can reliably fight Warhammer Fantasy High 6-Cs and NOT get stomped. And they are leagues more skilled than Meliodas. Rider FRA.
This tournament may end with kamen rider vs kamen rider. Who choose the participants 😂?

Meliodas is stronger but it seems like Durendal wins with 1 hax

So the heat from his fire is....unquantifiable? You gotta atleast state a celcius for its heat, otherwise how will we know which heat is hotter?
yea, rider usually has specs that claims fire that is 6000C to 500,000. Saber unusually doesn't have that so the writers didn't want Saber to have a set amount.

I presumed after pressing it to begin with (the skill's activation) he is then able to use it back to back to back. That's what your gif shows, not him instantly using it with 0 windup at any point, to say that would be a flagrant contradiction to the very evidence you provided.
I did say as the series progressed, it becomes that. However, those scenes could just be left out and he does it. But then again, pressing a button isn't hard to do.

What? That's not how experience works? Does a team of 10 developers each with 3 years worth of experience in coding have 30 years worth of experience? No. Neither does scaling to someone means you have the same lvl of experience to them, unless they've directly stated that or have had some sort of only sword based combat in which they were equal.
That's why I said accumulated. "Does a team of 10 developers each with 3 years worth of experience in coding have 30 years worth of experience? No." No, but when they are all put in the same body and mind, yes.
I thought I would never see the day Reaper sides with a rider character.

Personally, wincons for both sides are still being discussed and the discussion is extremely premature, so ill wait and see some more of Durendal's power before i vote for Kamen Goats. Curious on the time erasure aspect and its possible flaws and weaknesses before making a decision.

yea, rider usually has specs that claims fire that is 6000C to 500,000. Saber unusually doesn't have that so the writers didn't want Saber to have a set amount.
interesting, im unsure as to Hellblaze's specific heat, but im sure we can figure that out
I did say as the series progressed, it becomes that. However, those scenes could just be left out and he does it. But then again, pressing a button isn't hard to do.
Pressing a button opens up possibilites for Meliodas, it goes from a stomp to some hope for us NNT fans.
That's why I said accumulated. "Does a team of 10 developers each with 3 years worth of experience in coding have 30 years worth of experience? No." No, but when they are all put in the same body and mind, yes.
Again it can be accumulated but that's not how experience works, you cant just add up the separate experiences of 10 people with 3 years experience and suddenly make it 30 years. It's like smashing a triangle into a slot fit for a square. It. Does. Not. Work. That. Way.

This tournament may end with kamen rider vs kamen rider. Who choose the participants 😂?

Meliodas is stronger but it seems like Durendal wins with 1 hax
I was thinking if Grimgor goes through with the coinflip, we should just send Meliodas to the final against him since we know how Durendal vs Grimgor would go.
Personally, wincons for both sides are still being discussed and the discussion is extremely premature, so ill wait and see some more of Durendal's power before i vote for Kamen Goats. Curious on the time erasure aspect and its possible flaws and weaknesses before making a decision.
It does have its flaws and it exploited near the end of the series. Durendal gets his ass kicked by the end.
interesting, im unsure as to Hellblaze's specific heat, but im sure we can figure that out

Pressing a button opens up possibilites for Meliodas, it goes from a stomp to some hope for us NNT fans.

Again it can be accumulated but that's not how experience works, you cant just add up the separate experiences of 10 people with 3 years experience and suddenly make it 30 years. It's like smashing a triangle into a slot fit for a square. It. Does. Not. Work. That. Way.
Oh, for experience probably not. I should've probably said techniques and skills instead.

Oh id like to mention, that for now im leaning heavily towards Durendal, but ill wait to see what i can exploit (if there is any kek)

Could u name the flaws? Outside of a button start up that's pretty easy to do.

That im fine with
He was a one-trick pony so when he gets resisted or people figure him out, he got smacked around. Even though there were exploits, they were done by Extraordinary geniuses with high difficulty. Here's some examples.

Could you elaborate on this please? (Not that it particularly matters since he can neg Meli's regen with his explosion manip right?)
Explosion Manip varies in rider but in Saber, people generally explode into fire and leave nothing behind. An example I can put is Golem Megid which can regen from being blown to into pieces but it is destroyed by Saber riders. It only revived back by immortality. Another instance is against Salamander Megid which exploded into chunks of flesh and then regened back but then permanently killed later on.

Blades after gaining his final form, became a lot more skilled than Durendal. Blades knew preemptively where Durendal comes out since Blades fought him so many times. Again, this took many episodes. Even then he went 1 - 1 vs Blades' final form. Solomon resisted cas and time so he swatted him inside his zone. Falchion used his void powers against him. Saber had a mix of resistance, precognition, and extrasensory perception which led him to counter durendal's attack once and then Durendal smacked Saber around. Lord of Wise Diago had the same time hax that Durendal had. I think that's all the times Durendal was defeated.

Oh id like to mention, that for now im leaning heavily towards Durendal, but ill wait to see what i can exploit (if there is any kek)
Doesn't Durendal basically constantly FTE attack Meliodas?

I mean, you are fighting with a dude but he suddenly vanished.

Since this is often what meliodas does + having extremely good senses in his full power logically, wouldn't Meliodas also succeed FTE attack Durendal?

Is basically the same effect in my eyes

Doesn't Durendal basically constantly FTE attack Meliodas?

I mean, you are fighting with a dude but he suddenly vanished.

Since this is often what meliodas does + having extremely good senses in his full power logically, wouldn't Meliodas also succeed FTE attack Durendal?

Is basically the same effect in my eyes
Is Meliodas an Extraordinary Genius who's skilled enough to keep up with Warhammer Fantasy of all verses?

Meliodas has resistance negation for deconstruction, hellblaze and power nullification. Read the profile it will overwrite his resistance that’s what resistance negation is. Read Meliodas profile also I want scans for all this.

Meliodas has resistance negation for deconstruction, hellblaze and power nullification. Read the profile it will overwrite his resistance that’s what resistance negation is. Read Meliodas profile also I want scans for all this.
Check Durendal's profile mate...

Also Meliodas doesn't have resistance negation on his profile, non-argument.

everyone stop mentioning random verses that have no reason to be mentioned here, it is extremely aggravating and completely unnecessary. We make decsions based on who has better win cons, not "oh he kept up with such and such in vs thread 199024u058y438263256"

And with that i vote Durendal fra

I'm unwatching from this thread for now, will come back in a day's time or so, or if a development comes up that would make me want to change my vote. But for now i vote for Power Rangers ripoff v9000 for the current reasons above (yeah yeah i know it came first, but power rangers >). Good day yall.

Half the stuff for dur is just head canon and not on his profile. Just making things up.
Uh, yeah it is. Also prove it's headcanon by watching Kamen Rider Saber and disproving it:D
But do they have way more hax. Which helps their intelligence? Meliodas doesn't have such hax
The issue was they couldn't really hit Durendal for the most part, let alone his skill which is ridiculous to say the least, Meliodas will have problems so much as hitting Durendal, let alone actually killing him

Well i think i am not leaning to meliodas

My stance on this:

This is a really tricky match because at the start of the match Meliodas is stronger and more durable. Since Durendal seems to have several different resistance and gets stronger after each time skip, so his AP and durability goes up as well.

Meliodas due to time skip spam, is not able to tag him (i guess). Also he will gradually power up as Durendal's AP goes up. So its obvious that he gets stronger due to skipping.

Before meliodas is at full power, he must have tried tons of things with clones to gain knowledge etc but the hax still remains vague

But he would know that he can create healing more time for himself by:
  • Flying up
  • Moving FTE (to escape)
  • Dooming the place with his power creating kms deep hole
So...
This could be a stomp i think

Despite meliodas actually being stronger, he seemingly cant tag Durendal due to time skip

Maybe it comes down to stamina?

I still think i am leaning less and less to Meliodas because of that p*ss* hax spam

Can't hate on it if Durendal literally collabed with them.
Kikai-Sentai-Zenkaiger-Ep.-20.jpg

Uh, yeah it is. Also prove it's headcanon by watching Kamen Rider Saber and disproving it:D

The issue was they couldn't really hit Durendal for the most part, let alone his skill which is ridiculous to say the least, Meliodas will have problems so much as hitting Durendal, let alone actually killing him
What i meant was that Meliodas can immediately detect another incoming attack.

Edit
When Durendal gets out of time hax, he has yet to attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back