• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Meliodas vs Kamen Rider Durendal (Semi-Final 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 pages of debates turns into this kinda funny ngl is the final battle the next battle? or there would be more?
I didn't keep track of the posts. I was writing my last counter.
HOLD ON!! I still have my counter

Well, uhm.. my counter is entirely different.

so, 4 words: uhm Meliodas vs Golgius

The reason why Meliodas could block the attacks were because his combat sense was already excellent.
The dude doesn't have teleportation ability, but even if he had, Meliodas would still block the moment he attacks.

You may say: yea but that is different because Meliodas can't attack due to memory erasure.
I was thinking about that. I wondered how far that memory erasure goes. Look at the following gif:

The dudes in the gif have no recollection of fighting him, but the were still looking for him.
So your memory is intact before the time hax.

If you were fighting this dude, you would like "Huh?! doode just stood there??". You would automatically think it's some kind teleportation due to this dude poppin everywhere and attacking.

The dudes in the gif missed something Meliodas has since season 1: excellent combat sense.
The scans I provided are only some of the examples that shows his exceptional perception.

Here's some more
  • Galand escaping teleportation after activation (Meliodas ragdolled this him later)
  • Gilthunder attacked Meliodas unexpectedly from the clouds
  • Bonus (this is impressive! I mean, let me clean you from an insect with a flamethrower lol?)
  • and there are more lol
This shows that Meliodas had excellent combat sense and accuracy all along.
This Meliodas is faaar from full power Meliodas in his "god" form

Based on feats, Meliodas should be able to counter Durendal's time-skip hax by just reacting to his presence around him.
Having memory of him popping everywhere is enough for Meliodas lol.

Meliodas could react like this

Durendal doesn't win that easily it seems

Sure if you want, this debate is basically unless since Durendal lost of Grim

The reason why Meliodas could block the attacks were because his combat sense was already excellent.
The dude doesn't have teleportation ability, but even if he had, Meliodas would still block the moment he attacks.

You may say: yea but that is different because Meliodas can't attack due to memory erasure.
I was thinking about that. I wondered how far that memory erasure goes. Look at the following gif:

The dudes in the gif have no recollection of fighting him, but the were still looking for him.

If you were fighting this dude, you would like "Huh?! doode just stood there??". You would automatically think it's some kind teleportation due to this dude poppin everywhere and attacking.

The dudes in the gif missed something Meliodas has since season 1: excellent combat sense.
The scans I provided are only some of the examples that shows his exceptional perception.

Here's some more
  • Galand escaping teleportation after activation (Meliodas ragdolled this him later)
  • Bonus (this is impressive! I mean, let me clean you from an insect with a flamethrower lol?)
  • and there are more lol

Based on feats, Meliodas should be able to counter Durendal's time-skip hax by just reacting to his presence around him.

Dawg I honestly don’t know how you’d think scaring the soul of an opponent would mean anything. Like sure, yes it’s soul Hax…..very weak soul Hax.

Here's some more
  • and there are more lol

Actually it's not like that at all.

When spam its something more like this.

It isn't that Durendal just "teleport" but Meliodas move "somewhere" and "somehow"

And again, the Rider you just shown in the clip have their own enhanced senses combined with instinctive reaction

Actually it's not like that at all.

When spam its something more like this.

It isn't that Durendal just "teleport" but Meliodas move "somewhere" and "somehow"

And again, the Rider you just shown in the clip have their own enhanced senses combined with instinctive reaction

What is the difference exactly from what I posted?

What is the difference exactly from what I posted?
Saber himsef have excellent combat senses, comparable to Slash who can "listen" to his enemy to fight against invisible people with perfect clarity. People like Saikou have constant radar to detect nearby enemy cannot react to him.

And with how rapid his time hax is, Mel won't have any time to "think" due to the fact that his "plan" simply goes into the void like the time he has erased.

Saber himsef have excellent combat senses, comparable to Slash who can "listen" to his enemy to fight against invisible people with perfect clarity. People like Saikou have constant radar to detect nearby enemy cannot react to him.

And with how rapid his time hax is, Mel won't have any time to "think" due to the fact that his "plan" simply goes into the void like the time he has erased.
That and a lot of people in Saber have normal TPs which could be predicted and countered by precog but Durendal's thing couldn't be precoged.

With that being said, I'd rather not have this thread keep going on.

Even if it is Meliodas's aura (Which it isn't), it would just be "explosive aura". Nothing indicates things like disintegration or anything. Verses where the aura is stated to have a physical manifestation capable of pulverizing the surroundings is not even close to being considered discontruction, imagine something like this

Whether it is accepted or not, it does not matter, it must be removed

Last edited:
Even if it is Meliodas's aura (Which it isn't), it would just be "explosive aura". Nothing indicates things like disintegration or anything. Verses where the aura is stated to have a physical manifestation capable of pulverizing the surroundings is not even close to being considered discontruction.

I'm surprised that you can ignore his comments

Even if it is Meliodas's aura (Which it isn't), it would just be "explosive aura". Nothing indicates things like disintegration or anything. Verses where the aura is stated to have a physical manifestation capable of pulverizing the surroundings is not even close to being considered discontruction, imagine something like this

No, it does not that's your headcanon and you're nit-picking. It's him accessing his magic power that deconstructs things multiple people including mods agreed with this so it's not being removed. Stop ignoring my comments and selectively reading
Read this

You called me, and now I am giving an opinion. Simple

Meliodas must not have decontruction or a passive aura of disintegration

This was never explicitly shown and it all comes from something extremely vague and that clearly simply looks like a sword slash

But yes, I will create a thread

You called me, and now I am giving an opinion. Simple

Meliodas must not have decontruction or a passive aura of disintegration

This was never explicitly shown and it all comes from something extremely vague and that clearly simply looks like a sword slash

But yes, I will create a thread
Meliodas does not have a sword in hand but I will wait for your thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back