• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group B - Grimgor Ironhide vs Kamen Rider Durendal

Group B: (Frozen Warriors)
Round 1:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.
Results:
Grimgor Ironhide (War Hammer Fantasy) 8 (DemonicDude, DaReaper, Popted2, OneBleach, GlaceonGamez471, speedster352, Veolxt, Cheathydra
Kamen Rider Durendal Kamen Rider Saber
Inconclusive: 2 (Ixa, Dellinger)

YHbixEX.png

Last edited:
Before the match starts, I have to mention a few things.

1. Durendal back scales from Blades (the person who did the feat) but it is very minimal.

2. The feat came from the aftermath of the actual hit. It was a parting clouds feat but the person who did the feat never directly hit the clouds. The direct hit on sea level would likely wane after traveling tens of kilometers high. Blades would upscale from that thus Durendal upscaling as well.

Grimgor massively upscales above 510 gigatons by being superior to those who can easily kill Daemon Princes (who scale to 510 gigatons like Greater Daemons themselves).

Hmm Durendal in this arc is pretty skilled. But compared to Grimgor or himself in the later arc he isn't that special.

Durendal main gimmick probably get negged by his resistance as well since Durendal love spamming King Crimson

Hmm Durendal in this arc is pretty skilled. But compared to Grimgor or himself in the later arc he isn't that special.

Durendal main gimmick probably get negged by his resistance as well since Durendal love spamming King Crimson
While both time manipulation Causality manipulation are resisted, I can't actually say if Grimgor resists the specific types or not

Well then that's interesting.

I think if Grimgor fully resist Kaiji then this is a pretty easy victory. But if he doesn't then it can get hairy with how much he love spamming it and try to make the true nature of his ability ambiguous to his enemy.

Well then that's interesting.

I think if Grimgor fully resist Kaiji then this is a pretty easy victory. But if he doesn't then it can get hairy with how much he love spamming it and try to make the true nature of his ability ambiguous to his enemy.
I mean, not really, Grimgor has dealt with people who have Low 1-C Enhanced Senses and Analytical prediction, plus the AP gap being so much to where Grimgor could realistically just outlast by getting more hyped someone can actually stand to him like this

I mean, not really, Grimgor has dealt with people who have Low 1-C Enhanced Senses and Analytical prediction, plus the AP gap being so much to where Grimgor could realistically just outlast by getting more hyped someone can actually stand to him like this
How does Low 1-C APrecdiction work? Does he simply see more possibilities or something about how Warhammer work as a verse?

How does Low 1-C APrecdiction work? Does he simply see more possibilities or something about how Warhammer work as a verse?
"Has developed Witchsight, which allows a user see the entire world even without their eyes, perceiving with perfect clarity the souls, thoughts, and intentions of all living beings around them, Even in the total absence of light he can still see, can read his opponents as if they where a book, when he concentrates on his opponents he can see their physical weaknesses"

This is for Archaon, whom Grimgor fought in the end times(And was winning before Archaon amped) with no real training or anything in-between, so it actually does apply to this key.

I'd note however, Grimgor doesn't have witch sight, so he only scales to being able to fight people, like Archaon, who have it and NOT get dodge god'd or completely skillstomped

Then I'd lean toward Grimgor more myself. The AP advantage combined with the ambiguity of if Durendal timeskip should work against him stack the deck in his favoe

I think it'd be one helluva fight, it'd last a good while, but it'd only go so far before Grimgor manages to catch Durendal with superior stamina and durability, plus the fact up front fighting Grimgor is a terrible idea if Durandel ever tries that, so this isn't easy I'd say

He doesn't do a lot of front fighting unless he know that's he's superior, and even then, he'll still abuse the shit out of Kaiji. He know how broken it is and he'll use it as much as he humanly possible.

Can even activate it as he was hit, or blocking enemy attack. As long as he can bisect his sword he can activate Kaiji

That's good, though I'd warn the longer the fight goes on the worse it'll be for Durandel, because the more hyped Grimgor gets, which he'll be very hyped for a battle against someone who can actually fight him decently, the stronger and more durable he gets, so like most fights involving him, Grimgor has the opponent on a timer before he just overwhelms them

I'd argue its the same for Durendal. His RPL revolves around how much he uses his ability. Considering how much he spams his ability, his RPL is far faster.

How good is Grimgor Underwater? In this scenario, Durendal can also choose to fight the underwater since there is a frozen lake.

Also, does Grimgor have anything against Durendal's weather manip? He can delete the moisture in the air.

I'd argue its the same for Durendal. His RPL revolves around how much he uses his ability. Considering how much he spams his ability, his RPL is far faster.

How good is Grimgor Underwater? In this scenario, Durendal can also choose to fight the underwater since there is a frozen lake.

Also, does Grimgor have anything against Durendal's weather manip? He can delete the moisture in the air.
Well Grimgor's is very fast, in Total War: Warhammer its actually a 3x amp every 3 minutes, to give an example of how fast it is even though I have my express doubts it's actually that fast in general canon lol

This assumes Durandel goes for a grapple which just gets him headbutted or something along those lines lol

Less moisture=less cold and that is worthless for either character here lol

Well Grimgor's is very fast, in Total War: Warhammer its actually a 3x amp every 3 minutes, to give an example of how fast it is even though I have my express doubts it's actually that fast in general canon lol
Durendal's RPL works everytime does does this. So every second or so worth of time

This assumes Durandel goes for a grapple which just gets him headbutted or something along those lines lol
Durendal can use his Time thing to avoid and cancel those. It can be used very easily.

Less moisture=less cold and that is worthless for either character here lol
From searching it up, "Breathing dry air can cause respiratory ailments such as asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis and nosebleeds. Breathing dry air also can cause dehydration since body fluids are depleted during respiration."

Durendal's RPL works everytime does does this. So every so seconds worth of time

Durendal can use his Time thing to avoid and cancel those. It can be used very easily.

From searching it up, "Breathing dry air can cause respiratory ailments such as asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis and nosebleeds. Breathing dry air also can cause dehydration since body fluids are depleted during respiration."
That looks like Grimgor just starts spinning ride round baby ride round or starts getting pissed... also on the profile for some reason it's only the sharpness that gets increased which helps with durability and nothing else... also Grimgor can go toe to toe with witch sight folks and we both know how broken they are, so what amounts to TP spam won't be too much of a problem.

Grimgor also gets faster as he gets pissed, so he can start moving faster if Durandel ticks him off, though I would note, outright teleporting Grimgor like that would almost certainly be very hard resisted, only the applications on Durandel himself would be useful really

Literally none of those are an issue to Grimgor, he can go on for weeks without breaks/food/water and has immortality type 2.

That looks like Grimgor just starts spinning ride round baby ride round or starts getting pissed... also on the profile for some reason it's only the sharpness that gets increased which helps with durability and nothing else... also Grimgor can go toe to toe with witch sight folks and we both know how broken they are, so what amounts to TP spam won't be too much of a problem.
Grimgor also gets faster as he gets pissed, so he can start moving faster if Durandel ticks him off, though I would note, outright teleporting Grimgor like that would almost certainly be very hard resisted, only the applications on Durandel himself would be useful really
Question, is Witch Sight part of Aethyr Manip?

Durendal can definitely play the ranged game here until he gets stronger. He can definitely start using his energy slashes. His range is several kilometers. This way Grimgor won't be able to catch Durendal no matter how fast he gets.

This is a High 6-C tourney so I'd imagine they'll both cap out. Durendal can also use his portal creation to bail him out of bad scenarios.

Literally none of those are an issue to Grimgor, he can go on for weeks without breaks/food/water and has immortality type 2.
Durendal is actively sucking out the moisture from the body. That's different from going on weeks without water. Grimgor can probably store the water for a long time but what if all of that is gone? There is nothing to store.

Question, is Witch Sight part of Aethyr Manip?

Durendal can definitely play the ranged game here until he gets stronger. He can definitely start using his energy slashes. His range is several kilometers. This way Grimgor won't be able to catch Durendal no matter how fast he gets.

This is a High 6-C tourney so I'd imagine they'll both cap out. Durendal can also use his portal creation to bail him out of bad scenarios.

Durendal is actively sucking out the moisture from the body. That's different from going on weeks without water. Grimgor can probably store the water for a long time but what if all of that is gone? There is nothing to store.
Nah

They'll never hit Grimgor in a million years and Durandel would just be burning his far inferior stamina but okay

Probably, but Grimgor could get into one-shot range while Durandel never will reach that level with durability

That sounds like it's resisted then, cause it just so happens Aethyr Manipulation tends to equalize to practically everything and has weather manipulation in its repetuar of hax

Nah

They'll never hit Grimgor in a million years and Durandel would just be burning his far inferior stamina but okay

Probably, but Grimgor could get into one-shot range while Durandel never will reach that level with durability
Durendal can portal out the fight and restore his stamina thus resetting the fight basically.

Seeing that he won't hit Grimgor, Durendal can break all the ice to make the battlefield underwater. He is gifted enough to think of that.

That sounds like it's resisted then, cause it just so happens Aethyr Manipulation tends to equalize to practically everything and has weather manipulation in its repetuar of hax
Fair enough

Durendal can portal out the fight and restore his stamina thus resetting the fight basically.

Seeing that he won't hit Grimgor, Durendal can break all the ice to make the battlefield underwater. He is gifted enough to think of that.
That'd give Grimgor a break too, and this man recovers stamina REAL quick

Grimgor should be able to swim and such. Hell, if push comes to shove he goes down to the floor of wherever they're at and zoggin smashes it

That'd give Grimgor a break too, and this man recovers stamina REAL quick
I did reference that and said it is a fight reset.
Grimgor should be able to swim and such. Hell, if push comes to shove he goes down to the floor of wherever they're at and zoggin smashes it
Does he have underwater breathing? He would also have a big hit in speed and strength since its in water. Durendal has a major advantage in water too. He retains all the memories and has all the abilities of all marine species.

I did reference that and said it is a fight reset.

Does he have underwater breathing? He would also have a big hit in speed and strength since its in water. Durendal has a major advantage in water too. He retains all the memories and has all the abilities of marine species.
If it's a fight reset then it'll probably get resisted too, just off the top of my head tho

Grimgor is gonna be swimming at Supersonic speeds and can hit the ground hard enough to hit up enough rock and shit to make a brand new island, and since speed is equalized I'm pretty sure that supersonic is faster then what Durandel's speeds will be equalized to

If it's a fight reset then it'll probably get resisted too, just off the top of my head tho
Not a directly fight reset, but Durendal dips out and comes back in after he regained his stamina.

Grimgor is gonna be swimming at Supersonic speeds and can hit the ground hard enough to hit up enough rock and shit to make a brand new island, and since speed is equalized I'm pretty sure that supersonic is faster then what Durandel's speeds will be equalized to
Durendal is MHS+ since he takes no hits from being in water. But it is speed equal so he would equalize to Grimgor but still, he doesn't take any hits to his stats.

And to actually answer: no, but he can hold his breath/not drown for a **** of a long time
Which means his going to eventually drown.

Not a directly fight reset, but Durendal dips out and comes back in after he regained his stamina.

Durendal is MHS+ since he takes no hits from being in water. But it is speed equal so he would equalize to Grimgor but still, he doesn't take any hits to his stats.

Which means his going to eventually drown.
Ah alright

His MHS movement speed would actually go down however many times are between it and the Speed of Light

Eventually, but not before he's touched the surface of the water or, more likely, decided to hit the ground and get them tectonic plates moving

Ah alright

His MHS movement speed would actually go down however many times are between it and the Speed of Light
I don't really know how that works. That really confused me.

but I don't think Durendal's speed will matter if he can TP or make portals.

Eventually, but not before he's touched the surface of the water or, more likely, decided to hit the ground and get them tectonic plates moving
I think that will depend of how deep the waters is and how ****** up the battlefield is. The more deep the water is, the harder its going to be. There's constantly blizzard too so I would imagine the sea levels go higher too.

I don't really know how that works. That really confused me.

but I don't think Durendal's speed will matter if he can TP or make portals.

I think that will depend of how deep the waters is and how ****** up the battlefield is. The more deep the water is, the harder its going to be. There's constantly blizzard too so I would imagine the sea levels go higher too.
Rules on speed equalization and such

True

Kinda? Though it's a 40 KM wide island so Grimgor could pretty easily swim to it and let his AP part the water, or something, I dunno lol

Back