• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Meliodas vs Kamen Rider Durendal (Semi-Final 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semi Final 2:

Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.
Winner goes to the finale of the Tournament and faces Grimgor ! In one corner we have The Time Swordsman Kamen Rider Durendal and in the other OneBleachHurricane's childhood hero Meliodas !!!

Results:
Meliodas (True magic form): 4 (Speed, Kachon, DD, VsRefree)
Kamen Rider Durendal: 8 (Beriss, MagiSinbad, Divini, Veloxt1r0kore, RandomGuy2345, RoTt35, Lugh_Tuathe_Dé, Reaper)
Inconclusive:

fDNnrC4.png

Last edited:
Meliodas has layered deconstruction, power nullification and passive fear aura etc
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Expert Swordsmanship, Martial Arts, Darkness Manipulation (Can generate and manipulate solid darkness from his body to form various constructs), Weapon Creation (Can create weapons out of solid darkness), Flight, Regeneration (Mid), Sealing (Sealed Gelda), Attack Reflection (Can reflect magic attacks and amplify them. Meliodas has also shown the ability to reflect non magical Darkness and Lightning), Power Nullification (Can disperse magic attacks), Statistics Amplification (His magic power increases at night), Rage Power (Increased his power with his emotions despite being heavily injured), Telepathy, Air Manipulation (Can make air blades with swords), Aura (Can project a visible dragon-shaped aura with killing intent), Hellfire Manipulation (Purgatory fire nullifies up to Mid-High regeneration), Soul Manipulation (Demons remove and eat souls, destroying them completely), Duplication (Can create weaker clones of himself with Lostvayne), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Absorption (Can power himself by absorbing the damage he takes), Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 4), Body Control, Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Information Manipulation (Can gain knowledge of other by eating souls), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Resurrection (Returns to life every time he dies after a month has passed), Demon Clan Physiology, enhanced Power Nullification (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa)
Resistant to the following: Acid Manipulation (Hendrickson stated his Acid power didn't work on Meliodas due to his demonic nature), Soul Manipulation (Despite being a master soul manipulator, Melascula was unable to remove his soul the normal way even though he was heavily injured), Ice Manipulation (Unaffected by Vivian's Freeze Coffin which completely froze through an Earth Crawler), Telepathy (Drole's Magical Eye could not read his mind), Sealing, Perception Manipulation, Poison, Heat and Cold (Lives in Purgatory without being affected by its extreme environment), Regeneration Negation (Mid; Could heal from Noon Escanor's attacks), Gravity Manipulation, Deconstruction (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Acid Manipulation (Hendrickson stated acid doesn't work on the demon clan), Existence Erasure (High level demons can withstand the goddess's ark), Heat Manipulation (Tanked attacks from Escanor), Corrosion Inducement and Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay), Biological Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Electricity Manipulation, and Corruption (Type 2; Purgatory transforms both physical and spiritual aspects of beings into Purgatory creatures such as Ban and Meliodas. Purgatory also cause the survivors to lose their sanity. Only purgatory survivor could withstand Supreme Deity's God Thunder), Paralysis Inducement in his Prime (Was the original holder of the Commandment of "Love")
All previous abilities minus Immortality (Type 4) and Resurrection. Danmaku, Possibly Weather Manipulation, Deconstruction (Destroyed the Demon King's arm), Environmental Destruction (His presence off-sets the balance of the world, generating cataclysms like earthquakes and destructive storms), Possibly Durability Negation with True Magic Power, Resistant to Mind Manipulation and Illusion Creation, Electricity Manipulation (Can withstand the Supreme Deity's God Thunder)

Yeah, the paralysis kinda **** him over. Didn't know that his deconstruct was layered though, mind showing a scan?

The passive range seem to be pretty short, assuming SBA it wouldn't reach him until he get close.

But again, paralysis and fear hax mean he can't use his main hax
Yeah but if Meliodas get's touched it will activate and Meliodas can fire out invisible deconstruction attacks with true magic
But can Durendal attack while Meliodas is in that time hax?
Nope he will be deconstructed or power nulled with darkness

Can't, but he can come out of it since the "fight" will play out inside the time hax and once he came out the attack will be considered null due to the fact that the time is erased.
But fear aura and Meliodas can fire his deconstruction as invisible attacks with true magic

Attack being invisible isn't that much of a problem. He's superior in skill to people who can fight invisible enemy by sound alone.

But again, this is moot due to the fact that fear aura is a thing so Mel fra

He can bypass most of those with his time hax since he spam that shit to high heaven.

But yeah, fear hax really break his main game here since he need to actually dissect the sword.

Can't, but he can come out of it since the "fight" will play out inside the time hax and once he came out the attack will be considered null due to the fact that the time is erased.
Ooh, then how is it effective against Meliodas?
I mean, Meliodas is pretty sharp, I am sure he will see the time hax coming if Durendal uses it again to escape.
I mean, Galand did this, he escaped Merlin's teleportation hax
In the scan it seems he instantly sensed it coming

impressive feat but this dude is a complete fodder to True Magic Meliodas

Ooh, then how is it effective against Meliodas?
I mean, Meliodas is pretty sharp, I am sure he will she the time hax coming if Durendal uses it again to escape.
I mean, Galand did this, he escaped Merlin's teleportation hax
In the scan it seems he instantly sensed it coming

impressive feat but this dude is a complete fodder to True Magic Meliodas
The "time" that has been erased cannot be returned which leave a gap in memories.

It takes several extraordinary genius swordmen several episode worth of beating down, one of them have MC status true sight in order to counteract it. Only then can they stop getting bodied by him.

To give some context, Saber casually beat Caliber the II which have god know how many years worth of experience due to him endlessly fighting against the main cast in Kurayami which constantly repeated end of the world scenarios and have Caliber goes through it over and over again. Caliber the II is also considered THE most talented swordman of Saber's generation.

The other people that Durendal manhandle is Saikou who is a 2000 or so years old swordman who can casually analyse and copies opponent techniques with a glance.

The "time" that has been erased cannot be returned which leave a gap in memories.

It takes several extraordinary genius swordmen several episode worth of beating down, one of them have MC status true sight in order to counteract it. Only then can they stop getting bodied by him.
If he can passively use this ability, then I understand that Meliodas can't sense this coming.
But if he has to "activate/fire" it, it can be dodged right?

How does time hax bypass regen? He uses time hax, and gets hits on Meliodas, but then he just regenerates.

Does Durendal have regen negation?
Mel can't regen infinitely, and Kamen Rider have a clause of "if you take too much attacks and you're about to die, you just explode to smithereen".

His AP also constantly rise due to how his RPL work.
If he can passively use this ability, then I understand that Meliodas can't sense this coming.
But if he has to "activate/fire" it, it can be dodged right?
You can't. Everything in the immediate victiny around him are put into his timeskip, it was shown to affect even Saber and Saikou who was flying from North Pole to South Pole as well.

To give some context, Saber casually beat Caliber the II which have god know how many years worth of experience due to him endlessly fighting against the main cast in Kurayami which constantly repeated end of the world scenarios and have Caliber goes through it over and over again. Caliber the II is also considered THE most talented swordman of Saber's generation.

The other people that Durendal manhandle is Saikou who is a 2000 or so years old swordman who can casually analyse and copies opponent techniques with a glance.
Meliodas is 4000+ years of fighting experience. He was the leader of the most elite group of fighters throughout the entire verse, and taught many of the verse's most skilled fighters what they know.

Meliodas has fought countless opponents in different races, all with different abilities. Meliodas is definitely skilled enough to contend with Durendal at the very least.

How does time hax bypass regen? He uses time hax, and gets hits on Meliodas, but then he just regenerates.

Does Durendal have regen negation?
Meliodas resist regen negation
Mel can't regen infinitely, and Kamen Rider have a clause of "if you take too much attacks and you're about to die, you just explode to smithereen".

You can't. Everything in the immediate victiny around him are put into his timeskip, it was shown to affect even Saber and Saikou who was flying from North Pole to South Pole as well.
If he touches true magic Meliodas he gets deconstructed and it's layered.

You realize that Meliodas can literally pull his body back from having it in piece? Also, Meliodas still has the Dura advantage, so his attacks won't easily cut through him. Meliodas isn't just going to let Durendal cut him when he's out of time hax. Meliodas can react and counter with hellblaze aura.

Well, that's broken lol. time users are cheaters :p
At the moment, dunno what Mel can do against time hax if he gets caught.

I see someone mentioning that Durendal can't cut Meliodas easily

I this case I think since Durendal spams time hax, Meliodas would doom the whole surrounding

Can Durendal escape this?

I this case I think since Durendal spams time hax, Meliodas would doom the whole surrounding

Durendal can not attack while using his time abilities. Once he stops using time hax, Meliodas will take his attack and counter with Hellblaze and Deconstruction.

Meliodas resist regen negation

If he touches true magic Meliodas he gets deconstructed and it's layered.
He can spam it very quickly, as in, very fast. And he'll know about the deconstruct beam too since he'll saw "himself" get blasted in the erased time.
Also, Meliodas still has the Dura advantage, so his attacks won't easily cut through him. Meliodas isn't just going to let Durendal cut him when he's out of time hax. Meliodas can react and counter with hellblaze aura.
So does the Saber Riders. But they can't, Durendal can choose whenever he feel like coming out which mean that he can easily come out mid-swing of Meliodas attack, and when I said he spam the shit out of it I really do mean it. As in, hit once into hax five times in a row. Saber at the time have instinctive reaction but can't react to Durendal coming out of time hax due to the fact that everyone lose the memories of having their attacks "erased".

Yes, since he simply just exist inside his erased time and wait out until Mel attack is finished.

He can spam it very quickly, as in, very fast. And he'll know about the deconstruct beam too since he'll saw "himself" get blasted in the erased time.

So does the Saber Riders. But they can't, Durendal can choose whenever he feel like coming out which mean that he can easily come out mid-swing of Meliodas attack, and when I said he spam the shit out of it I really do mean it. As in, hit once into hax five times in a row. Saber at the time have instinctive reaction but can't react to Durendal coming out of time hax due to the fact that everyone lose the memories of having their attacks "erased".

Yes, since he simply just exist inside his erased time and wait out until Mel attack is finished.
Nope his fear aura and deconstruction is passive so cqc is not an option and Meliodas can cover himself in hellblaze and make a barrier of darkness and etc

for real?
This one would do him nothing??
GFo8PlI.png

Do you mean he is in another dimension? In this case I understand the attack not effecting him
But it sounds like he is still in the same dimension?

for real?
This one would do him nothing??
GFo8PlI.png

Do you mean he is in another dimension? In this case I understand the attack not effecting him
But it sounds like he is still in the same dimension?
He's in another dimension, once activate Durendal move into a special space that time simply do not exist and event in the "real world" play out before him as can be seen by above clip.
fear aura
And that's the main draw. His fear hax can end the fight then and there. Deconstruction can be work around with the fact that Durendal is more than happy to do range spam against his opponent, slipping into opponent blind spot is easy because Kaiji is broken as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back