• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes and Xenoverse speed revisited

Lavtop said:
The amount of wank regarding dragonball heroes in this wiki is enormous, just because is not that easy to access, wiki accept all the things, like unofficial random translated summary, magazines statements, out of context images, untranslated material without checking, feats and abilities that contradict the series itself once you get into it, HYPE/hyperbolic statements from magazine that are not proved to be true, game mechanics that last only one turn, but in this wiki are passive for the eternity.
Now infinite speed when in the past they fought frieza from DBZ and Even Pan would scale, Even if they obviously not look that fast just because people want his favorite verse to be the strongest, wank to high heaven everything they have under their hand.
There are entier vers on this wiki who were never even heard of outside of Korea and Japan, don't start a double standard just because it's dragon ball.

It's passive but only get activated during one turn because the character only fights for one turn, they leave the fight after the turn and a new turn begin, genius, also pretty much every game get that treatment.

Also we ignore half the official translation because they are shit, even for DBS and DBZ.

"Even Pan would scale" You realize Pan scales to GT Goku, who can solo Z, right?

Anyways, I'm not sure any of the canon characters would scale to Heroes because- Do I even need to explain this?

Given how the threads going, timeless void stuff will likely stay. However, whether or not it applies to DBH is a different debate.

Official? Not even close Look at the mechikabura thread, the final chapter isn't even translated and the final form of mechikabura get damaged by both trunks normal sword and vegito super saiyan 4 since he has a 3 dimensional body and then defeated by trunks, while in this wiki is omnipresent for "absorbing time" while looking at the context he was just absorbing time to empowering himself, not even close to omnipresence or higher dimensional existence.

Lavtop said:
Official? Not even close
Look at the mechikabura thread, the final chapter isn't even translated and the final form of mechikabura get damaged by both trunks normal sword and vegito super saiyan 4 since he has a 3 dimensional body and then defeated by trunks, while in this wiki is omnipresent for "absorbing time" while looking at the context he was just absorbing time to empowering himself, not even close to omnipresence or higher dimensional existence.
Homes before making big claims like that how about you do the research and settle down.

I do not have time to make a thread, I just follow dragonball threads for fun, I can say DBS is accurate on this wiki, but the dragonball heroes miss information is enormous. In the mechikabura thread you staff members just accepted things without even evaluating the translation and the context of what the OP was writing. Also the OP was intentionally omitting manga scans like this one, the final battle.

https://ibb.co/N2mb33X

Omnipresent right?

And the summaries of the manga, are not even close to be called official, as the manga is untranslated also are the summaries you used and no one checked it, no one checked if they were coherent with the manga.

Can you give me a exact quote of where it says he is Omnipresent across Time or has a higher Dimensional body to lay all this to rest, I'd do it myself but I can't seem to find it, all I can find is him absorbing timelines and Type 8 from Time.

Lavtop said:
I do not have time to make a thread, I just follow dragonball threads for fun, I can say DBS is accurate on this wiki, but the dragonball heroes miss information is enormous.
In the mechikabura thread you staff members just accepted things without even evaluating the translation and the context of what the OP was writing. Also the OP was intentionally omitting manga scans like this one, the final battle.

https://ibb.co/N2mb33X

Omnipresent right?

And the summaries of the manga, are not even close to be called official, as the manga is untranslated also are the summaries you used and no one checked it, no one checked if they were coherent with the manga.
You complain about taking stuff out of context and then take a single panel without translation nor context provided and pretend it prove your point.

What's more, DBH use info from both the manga and the games so your 'iS iT COhEreNT' thing doesn't exactly work, DBH is already not coherent between arcs, let alone between the games and the manga.

Sera EX said:
>Gets a power up
>Still gets tagged by the protag and/or Goku

Yeah, without a clear advantage in speed being displayed, no amount if "existence" statements can validate infinite speed.
Goku also has Infinit speed there, if anything, Mechi getting stronger but not faster actualy goes in favor of it since previous form ALWAYS had a speed boost.

If 'existence' isn't a justification for night omnipresence, omnipresence or infinit speed, then the majority of those with any of those are going to get downgraded.

He absorbed all of History, Time itself was at his whime. He would also go on to absorb Toki Toki to gain his abilities and power only for Demigra to later free everyone with Light Energy. Toki Toki being an entitiy himself that not only embodies time but predates all of History should be Higher Dimensional and thus characters like Demigra and Mechikabura who have absorbed Toki Toki in the past for the sole purpose of having his powers and abilities should have said powers and abilities.

Sera EX said:
>Gets a power up
>Still gets tagged by the protag and/or Goku

Yeah, without a clear advantage in speed being displayed, no amount if "existence" statements can validate infinite speed.
IIRC Goku has Infinite Speed Feats in heroes even before Mechikabura was a thing.

Can I get a direct quote on where it says Mechikabura is Omnipresent across Time and has a Higher Dimensional Body, and I asked for a direct quote not someone shout g at me about researching or not seeing the obvious, and absorbing Time isn't evidence as it seems he is more absorbing them into a Pocket Dimension inside himself instead of using it to make his body.

And Toki-Toki has shown no evidence of being a Higher Dimensional Existence, and no even if its gets AE Type 2 it still wouldn't be evidence, as embodying Time and predating history IS NOT EVIDENCE of Higher Dimensional Existence. How many times has this have to be said embodying, creating, and predating Time is not evidence for HDE or Abstract Existence, they are barely supporting evidence. So unless you have a direct feat or statement of Toki-Toki being AE/HDE or having the characteristics attributed to those powers then stop bringing it up.

What is Goku's infinite speed rating based on? Because if it's powerscaling I'm gonna have to stop you right there.

@Milly

Because it depends on whom he scales to and what their feat was.

@Dragomer

It is AE. Eternity is an example.

It Toki-Toki has a direct statement of being Time, and no creating and embodying Time is not being Time, then he can get Higher Dimensional Existence, but as Dialga the most well know example of being Time can attest it alone doesn't get Abstract Existence Type 1.

Unlike Arceus, Dialgia had many issues such outliers or inconsistencies that removed and prevent it from getting AE Type 1. I think Toki-Toki's case is more consistent of AE.

Edit: On second thought, apologies, I just reviewed some stuffs on Toki-Toki's historu and I found had some bad memories about Tokki-Toki's case so that comment should be disregarded..

Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstractio, such as a concept, thought, or an information, and being immortal thanks to it. This power has a variety of uses, ranging from a high degree of control over the abstraction and its manifestations, the aforementioned immortality, or even being unaffected by abilities that can't target the abstractio.

BOTH MECHIKABURA AND DEMIGRA HAVE FEATS OF Regenerationn AND IMMORTALITY THANKS TO THEIR EMBODIMENT OF TIME XD

Literally in the manga chapter I presented

However, Mechickaboola instantly recovers from the damage. Having absorbed the time itself, he is now capable of limitless Regenerationn.

Mechickaboola taunts them, saying that even if a strengthened sword can resist his dark powers, it means nothing without the ability to do damage. He can simply regenerate from any attack they can land.

The Kaið¥╠äshin of Time admits that the time Mechickaboola swallowed up was sealed away along with him, and she has no way of restoring it on her own.

BY SEALING MECHIKABURA, TIME WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM THE UNIVERSE AND CHRONOA WAS RENDERED USELESS.

Elizhaa said:
Unlike Arceus, Dialgia had many issues such outliers or inconsistencies that removed and prevent it from getting AE Type 1. I think Toki-Toki's case is more consistent of AE.
Such as, because Toki-Toki has been attacked and interacted with by a bunch of characters who have no other feats or statements of interacting with Abstract Existence and it itself has no feats besides Embodying and creating Time which is no where close to anything but supporting statementd, also yes Mechikabura case is probably AE Type 2, but Demigra's is still up in the air.

AwkguyDB said:
Everything12 said:
Even if Toki-Toki gets Abstract Existence Type 2 through resurrection as a egg as long as Time exists, and this if it has another evidence of it, neither Demigra post-Toki-Toki absorption nor Chronoa has feats or statements of it, and Abstract Existence is not something you scale to through absorption or greater power without evidence.
Post Toki Toki Demigra: "Damn this desipicable world, I'LL DESTROY IT ALL!" (Demigra planning to destroy history)Chronoa: "What are you doing?! Are you insane?!" "If you destroy the Time Vault, everything will disappear -- gone forever!" "IT MEANS YOU WILL DIE AS WELL!"Demigra: "Hmph Fool!" "You think I'm not aware of that?"Demigra:"After everything is destroyed, I'll make a new history, MY HISTORY!"
Chronoa: "What are you doing?! Are you insane?!" "If you destroy the Time Vault, everything will disappear -- gone forever!" "IT MEANS YOU WILL DIE AS WELL!"

Demigra: "Hmph Fool!" "You think I'm not aware of that?"

Demigra:"After everything is destroyed, I'll make a new history, MY HISTORY!"

^Context Demigra would ressurect after History is destroyed and create his own history.
this would support Demigra

Maybe with good supporting evidence but alone its unclear if he would have survived by Regenerationn because of Time or how he thinks he will survive to make his own history.

Everything12 said:
Maybe with good supporting evidence but alone its unclear if he would have survived by Regenerationn because of Time or how he thinks he will survive to make his own history.
For Demigra he had to get Toki Toki in order to pull off his mission otherwise it would be a suicide plan and Chronoa was aware that with the deletion of History itself there would be no survival. With the Power of Toki Toki Demigra knows he would surivive and why wouldn't he again he absorbed the Embodiement of Time.

Once again, Tokitoki isn't time itself. It just has the ability to create time on a tier 2 scale. Tokitoki has been born and recorded in time and is even part of a species. Both Chronoa and Demigra were given Tokitoki eggs and Mechikabura made an unsuccessful clone of Tokitoki. And whoever said Tokitoki reincarnates itself through its eggs pulled that out of their tush. That's completely unfounded.

Except said 'birth' is litteraly the start of time and each different Toki Toki's birth is the birth of a whole full new time unrelated to the time from the birth of the others and we only ever saw Toki Toki and an egg.

Elizhaa said:
I laughed.

So hard.

Not because I agree or disagree with this, btw. Just the sheer irony.

PaChi2 said:
Elizhaa said:
I laughed.
So hard.

Not because I agree or disagree with this, btw. Just the sheer irony.
lol ngl I see the irony in that too XD

Back