• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Her Tears were my Light - Small Revision (Conceptual manipulation type 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Grant CM type 2 for Nill, Space and Time
The reason is that in the beginning scenes of Game , Time wanders alone in Nill's The Darkness/Void after Nill wipes out all of Time's memories/universes and Everything, starting a new one with just her and Time , it is also said to be the Beginning/The Start many times, same thing as the Beginning/nothingness that Nill embodies in the context which is Time always going back there to save and live together with Space, leaving Nill alone. Also, Space has always existed in The Beginning/Start, she even created stars to be less lonely because the beginning/beginning was just nothingness and darkness, her act of making stars is supposed to put "something" in "Nothing" and Time also assumes its steadily glow piercing "tiny holes of Nill's Darkness/Nothingness/Beginning". It even implies that that place was always the beginning/nothingness, until Time came and that place became "in the middle".
In other words Time and Space existed before and after everything they represented existed. The stars are not really literal stars but are more like conceptual extensions of "something" placed in Nill's Nothingness instead of Space itself like the stars inside Vaccum space like real life.
And time also exists after all the times are erased, treat them as memories she can go back to the Beginning, even if all memories are erased she's perfectly fine like the beginning of the Game that we see

Agree (9): Bernkastell, QuasiYuri, Delta333, Fixxed, Catzlaflame, The ultimate5105, Shizuka, OnsokunoSonic, Dereck03

Last edited:
Can somebody summarise what is being suggested here? I am tired.

Grant CM type 2 for Nill, Space and Time
The reason is that in the beginning scenes of Game , Time wanders alone in Nill's The Darkness/Void after Nill wipes out all of Time's memories/universes and Everything, starting a new one with just her and Time , it is also said to be the Beginning/The Start many times, same thing as the Beginning/nothingness that Nill embodies in the context which is Time always going back there to save and live together with Space, leaving Nill alone. Also, Space has always existed in The Beginning/Start, she even created stars to be less lonely because the beginning/beginning was just nothingness and darkness, her act of making stars is supposed to put "something" in "Nothing" and Time also assumes its steadily glow piercing "tiny holes of Nill's Darkness/Nothingness/Beginning". It even implies that that place was always the beginning/nothingness, until Time came and that place became "in the middle".
In other words Time and Space existed before and after everything they represented existed. The stars are not really literal stars but are more like conceptual extensions of "something" placed in Nill's Nothingness instead of Space itself like the stars inside Vaccum space like real life.
And time also exists after all the times are erased, treat them as memories she can go back to the Beginning, even if all memories are erased she's perfectly fine like the beginning of the Game that we see

Agree (9): Bernkastell, QuasiYuri, Delta333, Fixxed, Catzlaflame, The ultimate5105, Shizuka, OnsokunoSonic, Dereck03
Did u already make the Upgrade? It was already accepted here since some days ago

Okay. It is best to wait with applying this change until the revision project though.

I thought I'd make a note under their profile for CM2's justification
It will be much more convenient
And can you help me unlock Nil, Space, Time's profiles of Her tears were my light? I will apply these changes now if they are unlocked

If somebody writes a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles of the pages that you need unlocked, my automated script can handle it.

All pages are already unlocked, i guess it isnt needed
Sorry for this unintended inconvenience
Currently my phone has some issues that make editing often lose the link to Hyperlink and some other things
So I hope you can do this job for me
Edit characters' CMs to Type 2
Write a note and justify their CM type 2 like this (you can also edit and truncate it to make it neater and correct spelling. I'm bad at this, my apologies)
"Reasons for their CM type 2 is that in the beginning scenes of Game , Time wanders alone in Nill's The Darkness/Void after Nill wipes out all of Time's memories/universes and Everything, starting a new one with just her and Time , it is also said to be the Beginning/The Start many times, same thing as the Beginning/nothingness that Nill embodies in the context which is Time always going back there to save and live together with Space, leaving Nill alone. Also, Space has always existed in The Beginning/Start, she even created stars to be less lonely because the beginning/beginning was just nothingness and darkness, her act of making stars is supposed to put "something" in "Nothing" and Time also assumes its steadily glow piercing "tiny holes of Nill's Darkness/Nothingness/Beginning". It even implies that that place was always the beginning/nothingness, until Time came and that place became "in the middle".
In other words Time and Space as Concepts existed before and after everything they represented existed. The stars are not really literal stars but are more like conceptual extensions of "something" placed in Nill's Nothingness instead of Space itself like the stars inside Vaccum space like real life.
And time also exists after all the times are erased, treat them as memories she can go back to the Beginning, even if all memories are erased she's perfectly fine like the beginning of the Game that we see"

Sorry for this unintended inconvenience
Currently my phone has some issues that make editing often lose the link to Hyperlink and some other things
So I hope you can do this job for me
Edit characters' CMs to Type 2
Write a note and justify their CM type 2 like this (you can also edit and truncate it to make it neater and correct spelling. I'm bad at this, my apologies)
"Reasons for their CM type 2 is that in the beginning scenes of Game , Time wanders alone in Nill's The Darkness/Void after Nill wipes out all of Time's memories/universes and Everything, starting a new one with just her and Time , it is also said to be the Beginning/The Start many times, same thing as the Beginning/nothingness that Nill embodies in the context which is Time always going back there to save and live together with Space, leaving Nill alone. Also, Space has always existed in The Beginning/Start, she even created stars to be less lonely because the beginning/beginning was just nothingness and darkness, her act of making stars is supposed to put "something" in "Nothing" and Time also assumes its steadily glow piercing "tiny holes of Nill's Darkness/Nothingness/Beginning". It even implies that that place was always the beginning/nothingness, until Time came and that place became "in the middle".
In other words Time and Space as Concepts existed before and after everything they represented existed. The stars are not really literal stars but are more like conceptual extensions of "something" placed in Nill's Nothingness instead of Space itself like the stars inside Vaccum space like real life.
And time also exists after all the times are erased, treat them as memories she can go back to the Beginning, even if all memories are erased she's perfectly fine like the beginning of the Game that we see"
Ok I will do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back