• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hell Joe vs Gremmy

I dont like "Immunity" in any profile since fiction varies.

But take it as you will.

Reiatsu Crush is denied because Hell Joe doesn't have a soul, lol

Hell Joe can absorb Gremmy's powers with his claws and use the power of imagination (unnecessary SpongeBob meme) against the Quincy or simply use a shinsoo tsunami and drive him crazy and scared making it hard to imagine anything to a counter attack and Low-Godly regen is a factor for Hell Joe not to be easily beaten or killed by Gremmy haxxes

Can Gremmy bypass Low-Godly on someone who lacks a soul? (This sounds really weird...)

The Calaca said:
Can Gremmy bypass Low-Godly on someone who lacks a soul? (This sounds really weird...)
He can always go Galaxy Room.

Gremmy: 0

Joe: 1

Well, even if Gremmy can use the Galaxy Room, I doubt he'll use it at the beginning of the fight, making Hell Joe able to use his haxxes first and disabling Gremmy from imagining the Galaxy Room.

Yup, enough for me. Joe sends Gremmy to Hell FRA.

Zack didn't capitulate the a because his button it's broken just like mine

3-0

@Prince

Im not sure if the Red Thryssa is supppsed the ability to eat people's souls.

Warren Valion said:
How does this absorption work?
He stabs you with his claw or by biting.

Though in later transformations he probably can do it with his whole body.

And afterwards he drains all power in your body.

The Prince of Counters said:
Didn't actually see that part in his profile, any particular reason why it's only Resistance and not immunity despite not having a soul?
There are beings that can use soul manipulation on soulless people through complicated means

PaChi2 said:
He stabs you with his claw or by biting.

Though in later transformations he probably can do it with his whole body.

And afterwards he drains all power in your body.
So he has to get in and attack Gremmy for it to activate? If so, then I don't think that's really a viable strategy since Gremmy isn't really a physical fighter. He doesn't get in and fight - he kills you from far away.

Is there anything stopping Gremmy from thinking and turing all of this guys bones to cookies, or just wishing Death upon him, or just erasing him, or BFRing him?

"Is there anything stopping Gremmy from thinking and turing all of this guys bones to cookies, or just wishing Death upon him, or just erasing him, or BFRing him?"

Cookies --> Low godly regen?

Death --> Joe is immortal.

BFR --> totally fine.

And by immortal I mean the kind that resists regular Death manipulation because he is bound by a spell.

PaChi2 said:
"Is there anything stopping Gremmy from thinking and turing all of this guys bones to cookies, or just wishing Death upon him, or just erasing him, or BFRing him?"
Cookies --> Low godly regen?

Death --> Joe is immortal.

BFR --> totally fine.
I only mentioned all those things because they are things that Gremmy did by thinking, my question was supposed to be, why do people assume that Gremmy would let himself be attacked before he throughs out a wish he has.

But to respond to your response, I don't think that Low-Godly bypasses Transmutation. As Regenerationn is the body healing itself from an injury, but when you are transmuted, your body isn't injured, its just in a different form.

I guess the immortality is fine to bypass the Death wish, but what about erasure?

Imma explain:

Hell Joe, as the rest of the 43th floor people, had his soul extracted and stored in the spirit room. As a result of this, Hell Joe's body became nothing but a husk, an empty shell. Doing direct damage to this body will not kill Joe.

Erasing him is futile, basically.

PaChi2 said:
Imma explain:
Hell Joe, as the rest of the 43th floor people, had his soul extracted and stored in the spirit room. As a result of this, Hell Joe's body became nothing but a husk, an empty shell. Doing direct damage to this body will not kill Joe.

Erasing him is futile, basically.
Erasing his existence does nothing to him? Shouldn't he have Mid-Godly Regen, then?

@Warren

But you are not really erasing his existence completely as his soul is still stored in the spirit room and Gremmy cant know this unless Joe explicitly tells him.

To kill Joe: you either bypass the spell with anti-magic things, you destroy the soul in the spirit room.

Well, if erasing him, killing him, turning his bones to cookies (btw, you never responed to my rebuttal on this) doesn't work - I pretty sure Gremmy would go for the BFR then.

I'd assume that in the attempts to kill Joe in a more "normal" way would at least slow Joe down a little, so I can see it being possible for Gremmy to just toss Joe's ass into space before he tries and cuts Gremmy up.

Also IIRC, Gremmy doesn't really have a starting move as everytime we see him he does something new - so for all we know, he can start with BFR.

Or ****, maybe he would turn Joe into a non-existent being like Guenael Lee so that he doesn't even have to deal with him.

About the cookies, its a debate Im not very interested in. Sorry.

So... Is that a vote?

@Warren Valion

Yes, we know that Gremmy uses BFR, but I doubt he really does use it at the beginning of the battle, since as far as I can remember he just used it at the end of the fight between him and Kenpachi, but since Joe has hax of madness and fear manipulation through the use of large amounts of shinsoo, and if it does. This is likely to end this battle as Gremmy vs Kenpachi, where Gremmy scared and maddened will eventually destroy himself as a result

In case this above that I talked about Kenpachi vs Gremmy resulted in that final was because of CIS, ignore what I just said

Enryu The Red Tower said:
@Warren Valion
Yes, we know that Gremmy uses BFR, but I doubt he really does use it at the beginning of the battle, since as far as I can remember he just used it at the end of the fight between him and Kenpachi, but since Joe has hax of madness and fear manipulation through the use of large amounts of shinsoo, and if it does. This is likely to end this battle as Gremmy vs Kenpachi, where Gremmy scared and maddened will eventually destroy himself as a result

In case this above that I talked about Kenpachi vs Gremmy resulted in that final was because of CIS, ignore what I just said
He tried BFRing Kenpachi after Kenpachi powered through all of the shit he threw at him, so if Gremmy is killing him, or erasing him, and this guy is just regenerating back - I think it is likely that Gremmy will just BFR him.

Also, what fear/madness hax? You said the big wincon for Joe was power absorption.

Too much shinsoo or if the shinsoo is too dense can affect people's sanity iirc.

And all of Hell Joe's attacks use shinsoo.

Its not in anyone's profile in ToG because its irrelevant as it hasnt happened since the first chapters.

PaChi2 said:
Too much shinsoo or if the shinsoo is too dense can affect people's sanity iirc.
And all of Hell Joe's attacks use shinsoo.

Its not in anyone's profile in ToG because its irrelevant as it hasnt happened since the first chapters.
Does he have any long range attack?

Because if not, then I'd bring up the same rebuttal as before - that Gremmy thinking would make him not let his opponent touch him.

Yes.

"Thousands of Kilometers with shinsoo attacks (His Shinshoo domain had a range of the entire floor, which was said by the author, SIU, to be twice the size of North America)"

How often Joe go for his ranged attacks instead of his CQC ones?

And how many projectiles can he throw at a time, is it like a Danmaku type- thing? Or is it something can be easily dodged?

EmperorRorepme said:
I'm pretty sure it's just his shinsoo encompasses his entire domain or something like that.
This includes having total control over the Administrator's blood.

Maybe this can help you.

Summarizing: the floor is bathed in the Administrator's blood and his deceased body's blood vessels act as the only source of shinsoo that normal people needs to live in there.

Hell Joe has control over these vessels and can redistribute the shinsoo in the Floor.

Hell Joe's ranged attacks

And the previous chapter has him flooding the vessels.

Back