• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I didn't check the location i think op should change it if he wants a fair fight if gremmy can't withstand ×10 gravity

Gremmy should easily save himself from it pretty easily

It's not like he knows about Kenpachi and everything about him.
Same for Lucius

So what's stopping Gremmy from going delete before it gets opened as you just said it needs to be?

Hardly in character for him to delete first speak later.

Tell me what he imagined for her?
Already said it in the message you tagged

Shows up kills off 2 captains and his own creation, but wont turn this stranger to deletion? Wack.

Captains were not fighting him.
Kenny is also a stranger to him
Wack indeed

So let me get this straight Lucius is going to move his hands before Gremmy can think delete gg?

Its thought based if he stops time in the area

So the starting is 10m. He's just gonna magically teleport from bumfuck nowhere and take Lucius spot?

hundreds of kilometers in the sky

Doesn't he need to look in his book to predict the future or is that just for the multiple future thing?

Its passive.

Same for Lucius
So Lucius is just gonna go damn before getting deleted? Gremmy has no reason here to go out of character for Lucius like he did Kenpachi.
Hardly in character for him to delete first speak later.
Stares at the 2 deleted captains, and the creation of his he deleted off the bat.
Already said it in the message you tagged
But you said she didn't get deleted why is that?
Captains were not fighting him.
Dead captains can't really fight back in the first place.
Kenny is also a stranger to him
Kinda explains why Kenny won along with him being out of character.
Wack indeed
Wackpilled.
Its thought based if he stops time in the area
At best Gremmy thinks delete and at worse it becomes a incon.
hundreds of kilometers in the sky
Why would they be starting away from the starting point?
Its passive.
Scans?

Yeah im not doing this anymore

I already sent all relevant scans
Gremmy didnt delete Yachuri and Kenny so his chances of starting with that are low but not 0
Lucius starts with Time Magic 100% of the time

So Lucius wins more often than not. Goodnight.

Yeah im not doing this anymore
Okay.
I already sent all relevant scans
Okay.
Gremmy didnt delete Yachuri and Kenny so his chances of starting with that are low but not 0
Lucius starts with Time Magic 100% of the time
Noone made a claim of him deleting Yachuri and everyone explained that him fighting Kenny was him out of character.
So Lucius wins more often than not. Goodnight.
Disagree, but okay.

What limit are you talking talking you literally just sent a scan of nothing.

Yeah 11 Lucius start the match since they are all Lucius. Lucius would need prep to create more than 11.

I dont really care if you dont buy it. The 11 Lucius are all Lucius himself whether you believe it or not so they all start the match with standard tactic.

Standard tactic: The others stay out of sight until the first Lucius dies.

You saying the 11 Lucius will cease to exist for this specific match is just you making up your own rules. Where is it stated that characters who create something for their personal use can't have those things in matches and have to create them again?

Mages fight with grimoires already open,
Lucius' grimoire flipping means he is preparing to fight, not that he is battle ready

SBA requires Lucius to be battle ready. Once open he doesn't need to constantly flip for spells.

What limit are you talking talking you literally just sent a scan of nothing.

Yeah 11 Lucius start the match since they are all Lucius. Lucius would need prep to create more than 11.

I dont really care if you dont buy it. The 11 Lucius are all Lucius himself whether you believe it or not so they all start the match with standard tactic.

Standard tactic: The others stay out of sight until the first Lucius dies.

You saying the 11 Lucius will cease to exist for this specific match is just you making up your own rules. Where is it stated that characters who create something for their personal use can't have those things in matches and have to create them again?

Prep time Lucius ≠ Casual Lucius. Him creating clones before attacking Clover Kingdom is not the same as his casual self starting the match.
I don't see any prep time in the OP so whatever you saying about 11 Lucius starting off the match means nothing.
Mages fight with grimoires already open,
Lucius' grimoire flipping means he is preparing to fight, not that he is battle ready

SBA requires Lucius to be battle ready. Once open he doesn't need to constantly flip for spells.
The fact of his spell having clear image of becoming sphere and containing certain area doesn't change. Unlike Gremmy imagination which is instant Thought based which doesn't need to move from him to attack his opponents like Lucius spheres

The SBA says they're teleporting everyone to the battle spot. So, why would a clone be the one getting teleported instead of the real one? Even if they teleport 11 of them, it doesn't matter because they'll all end up within 10 meters. The match isn't gonna make an exception & let Lucius chill outside that radius.
Preparation time: None. That means there is no time between the character knowing there is going to be some battle and the point they may start killing each other. They are, in a single instant, transported to the battlefield from their everyday activities, equipped with their equipment, transformed to the character version they battle in and given the correct state of mind. In the same instant the battle starts and they may attack each other. They are assumed to not be surprised or disorientated from the sudden start.

Prep time Lucius ≠ Casual Lucius. Him creating clones before attacking Clover Kingdom is not the same as his casual self starting the match.
I don't see any prep time in the OP so whatever you saying about 11 Lucius starting off the match means nothing.

False,

SBA states Lucius must be at his strongest and battle ready

This isn't prep time Lucius, this is Lucius at his strongest

So people who train for a threat lose their training because its "prep time"? People who prepare for a final arc simply lose all their hard work for the sake if @EldemadeDityjon's match up? Drop this bullshit.

The fact of his spell having clear image of becoming sphere and containing certain area doesn't change. Unlike Gremmy imagination which is instant Thought based which doesn't need to move from him to attack his opponents like Lucius spheres

The sphere appearing instantly is the stopped time area. Huh?

Since when do spheres move from him to attack his opponents, the scans youre sending reflect nothing of you are saying.

The SBA says they're teleporting everyone to the battle spot. So, why would a clone be the one getting teleported instead of the real one? Even if they teleport 11 of them, it doesn't matter because they'll all end up within 10 meters. The match isn't gonna make an exception & let Lucius chill outside that radius.

Irrelevant,

Lucius doesn't lose his creations, equipment and his acquired ability

Lucius is in battle 10m from Gremmy, while the rest are hundreds of kilometers above the earth waiting for when the first Lucius dies.

in verse preparation time is not vsbw prep time. Drop your bullshit x2

False,

SBA states Lucius must be at his strongest and battle ready

This isn't prep time Lucius, this is Lucius at his strongest

So people who train for a threat lose their training because its "prep time"? People who prepare for a final arc simply lose all their hard work for the sake if @EldemadeDityjon's match up? Drop this bullshit.

The sphere appearing instantly is the stopped time area. Huh?

Since when do spheres move from him to attack his opponents, the scans youre sending reflect nothing of you are saying.
Irrelevant,

Lucius doesn't lose his creations, equipment and his acquired ability

in verse preparation time is not vsbw prep time. Drop your bullshit x2
It's relevant you still not refuted why Real Lucius would be exceptional and put outside the set range by OP.
Calling others argument Bullshit ≠ refuting them.

It's relevant you still not refuted why Real Lucius would be exceptional and put outside the set range by OP.

They are all the real Lucius, thats why i called your argument bullshit because you have simply resorted to stone walling that fact.

11 Lucius and his flying fortress won't all gather around Gremmy in a 10m range for the sake of the match.

They are all the real Lucius, thats why i called your argument bullshit because you have simply resorted to stone walling that fact.
No one is stonewalling any of your arguments. I literally gave 2 options
  • They are clones so only Lucius vs Gremmy starts with 1 vs 1 or
  • Even if they are real and 11 or all of them gets transported they will be within 10m radius.
  • Even if they teleport 11 of them, it doesn't matter because they'll all end up within 10 meters.
    Look at what others saying instead of calling the arguments bullshit. I'm not arguing with just one possibility.

Only commenting here to say that we should create a thread to talk about Lucius' clones being "standard equipment"

Voting inconclusive otherwise

Lucius FRA. Not shown that Gremmy immediately starts with death manip anywhere
He did start with death hax on two occasions, and scans supporting this claim have been consistently posted in this thread, dismissing it as "not shown anywhere" relies on the argument from ignorance.

He did start with death hax on two occasions, and scans supporting this claim have been consistently posted in this thread, dismissing it as "not shown anywhere" relies on the argument from ignorance.
57853d0dc4d0a9d2d3b48ec111d783fd.jpg
151d24e5ba1f76d7c3a27af808fa68e1.jpg

That delay is getting himself killed. Crazy how he didn't use his against Yachiru, almost like he was playing with her.

57853d0dc4d0a9d2d3b48ec111d783fd.jpg
151d24e5ba1f76d7c3a27af808fa68e1.jpg

That delay is getting himself killed. Crazy how he didn't use his against Yachiru, almost like he was playing with her.
Lucius FRA. Not shown that Gremmy immediately starts with death manip anywhere
You claimed he didn't use it anywhere. My point is he used it on Gunnel Lee and two captains. So, despite your other arguments, I'm just addressing your latest reply about Grammy not using it at the beginning of the fight. So stop with the stonewall.

You claimed he didn't use it anywhere. My point is he used it on Gunnel Lee and two captains. So, despite your other arguments, I'm just addressing your latest reply about Grammy not using it at the beginning of the fight. So stop with the stonewall.
Told where that he used death manipulation to kill those 2 captains? Could've been anything else besides death manipulation because reading this hasn't shown me anything.

Second, Gunnel isn't an enemy, the context of killing him was very different to even the likes of Yachiru or any other soul reaper. Nobody believes that Gunnel fought Gremmy. but he decided to clearly waste time on Yachiru, didn't even bother killing Unohana's lieutenant with death manip for some reason, allowed himself to be manipulated by Kenpachi and even during that fight he was near perception blitzed thanks to him not realising he was even cut.

1. How does he perceive Lucius teleporting if he can't even perceive kenpachi cutting him?

2. how do you know death manip was used on the captain's?

3. Why wasn't death manipulation used on Yachiru and or Unohana's lieutenant?

Told where that he used death manipulation to kill those 2 captains? Could've been anything else besides death manipulation because reading this hasn't shown me anything.

Second, Gunnel isn't an enemy, the context of killing him was very different to even the likes of Yachiru or any other soul reaper. Nobody believes that Gunnel fought Gremmy. but he decided to clearly waste time on Yachiru, didn't even bother killing Unohana's lieutenant with death manip for some reason, allowed himself to be manipulated by Kenpachi and even during that fight he was near perception blitzed thanks to him not realising he was even cut.

1. How does he perceive Lucius teleporting if he can't even perceive kenpachi cutting him?

Again stop stonewalling. I don't care about other things about Gremmy not using death hax on Yachiru. if you disagree then go downgrade the death manipulation in Gremmy profile. I'm just addressing the point where he uses death hax on 2 occasions. It's your problem if you disagree with whats written in the profile.

The speeds are already equalised, there's no blitzing each other, and if you're talking about the beginning of the Zaraki vs Gremmy fight, Gremmy didn't even take it seriously at that moment. He underestimated Kenpachi's power and ignored the possibility that she would cut him
But if you say another part, you can say to us
Gremmy's statements when he enters the battlefield are his direct words about how his imagination works. So here he is directly referring to his own power "V" and the Death mp description in Gremmy's profile is in this direction, if you think otherwise here, it is you who needs to prove it, not us
Shit ☠️, mate that's not even an anti argument but we're talking about a person who can kill Guanell and captains with a simple kill, he doesn't even need to use Death mp to kill them. However, if I had to say something, I would say that Gremmy was clearly mocking Yachiru and Isane because when Yachiru attacked him, instead of thinking that Yachiru was dead, he imagined Yachiru's bones as cookies and Yachiru's bones turned into cookies, so yes, what he said makes no sense

Again stop stonewalling. I don't care about other things about Gremmy not using death hax on Yachiru. if you disagree then go downgrade the death manipulation in Gremmy profile. I'm just addressing the point where he uses death hax on 2 occasions. It's your problem if you disagree with whats written in the profile.
Well, i guess I disagree on the basis of which he has his death manipulation on. I also disagree with him starting with it but I guess you already knew that. 👌

The speeds are already equalised, there's no blitzing each other, and if you're talking about the beginning of the Zaraki vs Gremmy fight, Gremmy didn't even take it seriously at that moment. He underestimated Kenpachi's power and ignored the possibility that she would cut him
But if you say another part, you can say to us
Screenshot_20231228_121721_Chrome.jpg

Gremmy's statements when he enters the battlefield are his direct words about how his imagination works. So here he is directly referring to his own power "V" and the Death mp description in Gremmy's profile is in this direction, if you think otherwise here, it is you who needs to prove it, not us
When he fought those captains, did he start with it, even if I for now agree to Gremmy having death manip?
Shit ☠️, mate that's not even an anti argument but we're talking about a person who can kill Guanell and captains with a simple kill, he doesn't even need to use Death mp to kill them. However, if I had to say something, I would say that Gremmy was clearly mocking Yachiru and Isane because when Yachiru attacked him, instead of thinking that Yachiru was dead, he imagined Yachiru's bones as cookies and Yachiru's bones turned into cookies, so yes, what he said makes no sense
So Gremmy is a dumbass that won't start with his best hax to quickly kill his enemies, nice.

I already answered this at the beginning, the speeds are equalised, here kenpachi clearly dominates Gremmy in speed
When he fought those captains, did he start with it, even if I for now agree to Gremmy having death manip?
The captains died before Guanell, so Gremmy used Death mp first
So Gremmy is a dumbass that won't start with his best hax to quickly kill his enemies, nice.
is this a joke? as soon as the battle starts, they'll attack each other to kill each other, so yes, the Gremmy's first move will be Death mp, and that's it

Stop making ridiculous arguments dude

What are you talking about? It's clear enough it's death manipulation here, he literally dreamed it up and killed them.
This probably won't happen, Gremmy will use RW at the beginning of the match and this will be over
☠☠☠☠☠☠
Gremmy didn't want to use it. Yes, Gremmy has dozens of skills and didn't want to use death mp? He was literally having fun with it. This is like saying, "If Aizen had Spirit pressure, why did he use his sword for Harribel?" lol

Please stop commenting on series you know nothing about, it's annoying

Screenshot_20231228_121721_Chrome.jpg

LMAOO Tell me dude, who cares if you accept it or not? If you doubt an ability that exists in the profile, go and open a downgrade crt. Also like I said, gremmy was literally having fun...
This is something that happens because of the story arc. Zaraki challenged him to a one-on-one battle, a battle between the strongest Shinigami and the strongest Quincy, and gremmy accepted it

Why didn't he just go dead for people he considers strong like Kenpachi?

Im not gonna debate you on your what hax you think is better. As long as it cant do anything to stopped time im good.
Because Kenpachi has a special title in the bleach verse, something you can't apply to black clover, nor is it something you can prove.
Gremmy will just EE / death hax him on the spot because he doesn't care

I already answered this at the beginning, the speeds are equalised, here kenpachi clearly dominates Gremmy in speed

The captains died before Guanell, so Gremmy used Death mp first

is this a joke? as soon as the battle starts, they'll attack each other to kill each other, so yes, the Gremmy's first move will be Death mp, and that's it

Stop making ridiculous arguments dude
Stop using headcanon to cope. I don't see how you telling me that the captain's had died before Guanell proves death manipulation. You're creating a link that shouldn't exist. Guanell died to existence erasure, not death mp. I asked how you knew that Gremmy started with death manip when he fought head on with the captain's. And there are so many other instances where Gremmy hasn't started with death manip which would be Yachiru and Unohana's lieutenant.
What are you talking about? It's clear enough it's death manipulation here, he literally dreamed it up and killed them.

This probably won't happen, Gremmy will use RW at the beginning of the match and this will be over

☠☠☠☠☠☠

Gremmy didn't want to use it. Yes, Gremmy has dozens of skills and didn't want to use death mp? He was literally having fun with it. This is like saying, "If Aizen had Spirit pressure, why did he use his sword for Harribel?" lol

Please stop commenting on series you know nothing about, it's annoying
More yap. Likely Gremmy could've crushed their internal organs? Reiatsu maybe? Or even created a bubble in their blood vessels. Maybe even stopped their hearts. Do these account for death manipulation? Gremmy could've thought of all the above since his dumbass has time to imagine somebody's bones becoming cookies rather than killing that opponent immediately.

Also, you're going to have to explain to me how reality warping is stopping Lucius' teleporting of trapping Gremmy in a time bubble.
But I swear to God every you say "Gremmy didn't want to use it" is just an anti-feat or anti-statement (dunno which to use). If he doesn't start with it on the more dangerous opponents, then it's not in his nature to do so.
LMAOO Tell me dude, who cares if you accept it or not? If you doubt an ability that exists in the profile, go and open a downgrade crt. Also like I said, gremmy was literally having fun...

This is something that happens because of the story arc. Zaraki challenged him to a one-on-one battle, a battle between the strongest Shinigami and the strongest Quincy, and gremmy accepted it
Calm down 😂, I'll do a CRT later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back