• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy Thoumeaux vs Ji Ning - Battle for 4th Strongest High 6-A (Non-Smurf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't unfair to any opponent to assume that Gremmy automatically goes for a erasing when he only stops imagining things he makes, and the only people he insta-killed were bedridden and out of commision? Otherwise, with Kenpachi and Yachiru he did not immediately go for the kill. There is no precedent set for him to insta-kill someone just standing right in front of him.
This first part might not even be true as the debris which Gremmy erased is identical to the surrounding area even after Gremmy's stage ceased to exist from his death, so it's possible that it wasn't his own creation.

Regardless, I get that Gremmy doesn't have many showings but that isn't an excuse to use what is blatantly a context heavy fight to say he'd actually fight that way in character in my opinion, that isn't going to change no matter how much we go back and forth.

If Ji Ning can continue after soul death and EE then yeah he stomps as those are Gremmy's only two ways of winning really.
Not really a stomp I'd say. Ning can win this with strategy but Gremmy can still very much kill him for good if he messes up.

Mess up how?
Not going in stealthily with his Primaltwin mainly. It's not likely but it's far from a zero percent chance of happening. This is decisive as far as a match goes but stomp implies that Gremmy has no way of winning whatsoever.

Btw, votes so far;

Ji Ning: 6 (Planck69, Setsuna_tenma, RikimaroX2, Epicheev, Arkenis, Expectro2000xxx)

Gremmy: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Purgy)

If anyone is missed, feel free to tell me.

Isn't unfair to any opponent to assume that Gremmy automatically goes for a erasing when he only stops imagining things he makes, and the only people he insta-killed were bedridden and out of commision? Otherwise, with Kenpachi and Yachiru he did not immediately go for the kill. There is no precedent set for him to insta-kill someone just standing right in front of him.

Edit: His profile itself notes he's HIgh 6-A with his clones. Not that he's just High 6-A by himself
I don't even understand what you're arguing for?
Gremmy literally stated that he's been waiting to fight kenpachi, as he's a war potential known for his immense strength.
He literally states that he made a stage to fight him as it's "only appropriate for him"
While any other being he was shown to interact with, he instantly killed with his hax, or transmuted.

It is not in-character for him to actually fight his opponent, his opening moves will always by death hax, EE, and transmutation.

Btw, votes so far;

Ji Ning: 6 (Planck69, Setsuna_tenma, RikimaroX2, Epicheev, Arkenis, Expectro2000xxx)

Gremmy: 0

What does the primaltwin use on gremmy again, after he erases his memory?

As gremmy can just imagine damage done to his body away, or just imagined himself healed etc so it'd have to be insta kill.
And it'd have to be something he doesn't see coming.

What does the primaltwin use on gremmy again, after he erases his memory?

As gremmy can just imagine damage done to his body away, or just imagined himself healed etc so it'd have to be insta kill.
And it'd have to be something he doesn't see coming.
The Dao Domain that locks people in place and prevents them from using even thought-based power makes the imagination thing kinda a mute point at that point. Then he grinds him to dust with sword light. Or transmuted him or smth.

Anything special about the EE?

Edit: Sorry, death hax I mean.
It effects people on a spiritual and mental level since it can affect Bleach Souls which have their minds intertwine with their souls.

Also i'd like to put this thread on hold since Gremmy's possibly gaining more hax's in the near future, which will most likely affect the outcome of this thread. This including things like having resistance to his memory of someone being erased just for an example. Which would definitely help in this fight.

It effects people on a spiritual and mental level since it can affect Bleach Souls which have their minds intertwine with their souls.

Also i'd like to put this thread on hold since Gremmy's possibly gaining more hax's in the near future, which will most likely affect the outcome of this thread. This including things like having resistance to his memory of someone being erased just for an example.
I don't think you can just negate a thread like this (unless the thread is dropping like tomorrow). It can just be removed when that happens.

I don't think you can just negate a thread like this (unless the thread is dropping like tomorrow). It can just be removed when that happens.
If the current thread i'm dropping today, which should finish today or tomorrow then I'm instantly dropping the other thread which will have those specific abilities i just listed above. They're both Gremmy related though.

I'm also fine with the idea of removing it when those additions go through as well. It's just i'm asking for the thread to be on hold since i really debate in them because of being preoccupied by that thread and that the new additions would most likely affect the outcome of this one.

Well, I can't really speak for the others here. If you can drop it before the final vote and grace then sure, we'll redo the whole debate.

Ji Ning: 7 (Planck69, Setsuna_tenma, RikimaroX2, Epicheev, Arkenis, Expectro2000xxx, Lynierz)

Gremmy: 3 (Arc7Kuroi, Deceived3596, Excel616)

Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back