• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop using headcanon to cope. I don't see how you telling me that the captain's had died before Guanell proves death manipulation. You're creating a link that shouldn't exist. Guanell died to existence erasure, not death mp. I asked how you knew that Gremmy started with death manip when he fought head on with the captain's. And there are so many other instances where Gremmy hasn't started with death manip which would be Yachiru and Unohana's lieutenant.
Don't comment on a fiction series you know nothing about. What does Gremmy's use of existence erasure have to do with it? Blud is trying hard not to understand what I'm saying, lmfao. Gremmy turned Yachuri's bones into cookies just for more fun, if he wanted to kill her he would just use death manipulation and this match would be over. But he didn't because Gremmy wanted to have fun here. I understand that you don't know anything about Bleach and want to protect your favorite series, but you need to read what I say. (at least do this)
More yap. Likely Gremmy could've crushed their internal organs? Reiatsu maybe? Or even created a bubble in their blood vessels. Maybe even stopped their hearts. Do these account for death manipulation? Gremmy could've thought of all the above since his dumbass has time to imagine somebody's bones becoming cookies rather than killing that opponent immediately.
Doing something like that doesn't make him instantly kill them lmao. You should stop using this ridiculous argument. You think you learned something thanks to the discussion you just had with Valeska, but it's not what you think lol
Also, you're going to have to explain to me how reality warping is stopping Lucius' teleporting of trapping Gremmy in a time bubble.
But I swear to God every you say "Gremmy didn't want to use it" is just an anti-feat or anti-statement (dunno which to use). If he doesn't start with it on the more dangerous opponents, then it's not in his nature to do so.
He will finish this with the starting move, poor Lucius will be crying on the other side because he couldn't do this...
☠ Kid... whatever

Stop using headcanon to cope. I don't see how you telling me that the captain's had died before Guanell proves death manipulation. You're creating a link that shouldn't exist. Guanell died to existence erasure, not death mp. I asked how you knew that Gremmy started with death manip when he fought head on with the captain's. And there are so many other instances where Gremmy hasn't started with death manip which would be Yachiru and Unohana's lieutenant
Did you really say these things?

I didn't defend that Guanell died with Death MP, are you kidding me? I argued that captains die with Death mp, which is directly related to Gremmy's profile

And now I answered before, stop defending your ridiculous and meaningless arguments, you are not proving anything with this. I explained why Gremmy didn't already use Death mp against Yachiru He is clearly making fun of Yachiru. An example of this is when he turns Yachiru's bones into cookies.

Stop interpreting what I said as nonsense and give a proper answer now
More yap. Likely Gremmy could've crushed their internal organs? Reiatsu maybe? Or even created a bubble in their blood vessels. Maybe even stopped their hearts. Do these account for death manipulation? Gremmy could've thought of all the above since his dumbass has time to imagine somebody's bones becoming cookies rather than killing that opponent immediately.
Do you have any evidence for these? I'm completely past this. Quincy's can't use Reiatsu Crush. Stop making ignorant comments. You're clearly associating a death mp with probability. Unless you have a scan to prove it, you're better off not talking at all.
Also, you're going to have to explain to me how reality warping is stopping Lucius' teleporting of trapping Gremmy in a time bubble.
But I swear to God every you say "Gremmy didn't want to use it" is just an anti-feat or anti-statement (dunno which to use). If he doesn't start with it on the more dangerous opponents, then it's not in his nature to do so.
That's enough shit dude, Gremmy just has to have these, we put two characters on a battlefield to kill each other, of course they will use their strongest techniques against each other.Also, we explained the events in the parts you mentioned, it's annoying that you still use them. He never used death mp because he had a 1v1 match with Kenpachi Also, he was almost making fun with Yachiru and Isane, I already said that

Calm down 😂, I'll do a CRT later
Of course you can, but I suggest you don't try with this embarrassing Bleach knowledge

Last edited:
Lucius FRA ngl. I have my own points but im lazy so ima just go with the FRA
Tbh I'm not gonna debate this since that's pretty much the logic of most Vs threads here.

Voting for the Brain (imo):

*Has more potent win-cons (Death hax/EE/Transmutation/BFR/ via RW and Subjective Reality > Time Stop and EE/sealing via Time Hax ).

*For having more esoteric P&A that'll lead to more volatile interactions such as the layered soul crush, invisibility, NPI, etc plus RW in general being a massive umbrella term for a lot of BS.

*For generally having better scope for his abilities that can quickly cover and control the battlefield unlike his opponent who has to use (seemly) a specific technique to do the same tho it has a larger range admittedly.

*For having a far more detailed and better profile with plenty of citations on the P&A section plus that intelligence and weakness section for Lucius is just rough.

Also if anymore goons for a popular Shonen turn up here, it'll be a whole Goonies sequel upon this thread.

uh batman
if batman doesnt get this then lucius shouldn't

This means that Batman won't have any equipment he has which were obtained via prep time at specific points in the story which he now keeps as standard equipment.

Anyway based on the new rules this match won't count anyway so ya bleach fans can keep ya weeners in ya pants

one shot starting moves are stomp matches.
wtf-wtf-is-going-on.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back