• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 333, first 3 pages for the time stop.

Also how would Gremmy think of undoing the magic in the first place when his thoughts are frozen. Not to mention Lucius has layered powernull resistance

Last edited:
Chapter 333, first 3 pages for the time stop.

Also how would Gremmy think of undoing the magic in the first place when his thoughts are frozen. Not to mention Lucius has layered powernull resistance
He is not undoing the spell read what I said again. Gremmy would think his body would resists the spell or that spell won't work on him with his RW+SR. He already did the same shit with Kenpachi fight.

Its not like Gremmy knows its coming lol

He only does it for Kenpachi because Kenpachi is a simple slash attack. It will be NLF to assume he can decipher that Lucius is using magic let alone manipulating Time. This is the same Gremmy who belived Kenny slashing a meteor transcended his imagination. You can't possibly believe he will imagine himself resisting time stop.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Anyway I am done arguing about this, i have given my arguments.

Anyone who has read everything about Gremmy is well aware how Gremmy wasted such an amazing ability he has due to his character and underwhelming imagination.

Gremmy is a sadistic show off fighter when it comes to characters he doesn't respect like Yachiru or an overconfident show off when it comes to characters he respects like Kenpachi. Guaneal is already well aware of his abilities so Gremmy isn't going through the hassle of showing off moves he is well aware of + Gremmy was already irritated by his inability to defeat Yachiru.

I am not saying Gremmy does not have wincons. He most certainly does, I am saying that Gremmy does not normally start with EE/Death hax unless his Opponents are well aware of his abilities, even though they are if he believes his opponents are strong he will still keep showing them off. Kenny noticed this obvious flaw in Gremmy's overconfidence and use it against him in chapter 575, If any of what i said was wrong, Kenny shouldve died two chapters before 575 and Yachiru should've died before her bones turned to cookies. Really? Cookies? Why not erase Kenny and Yachiru then and there? Because they are unaware of his abilities and Gremmy must make sure his opponents knows how strong and haxy he is before killing them. Guaneal was simply unlucky that his mere existence didn't interest Gremmy anymore, especially after failing to complete his task. Lucius is a character Gremmy has no knowledge on, so Gremmy is bound to show off his abilities to Lucius rather than one tapping him off the rip. Lucius would simply see the future where he loses and immediately stop time and kill Gremmy to change that future.

@EldemadeDityjon Meta cooler is a dragonball character that has multiple selves, his clones and planet sized ships are himself and treated as a standard equipment because they are inseoerable. Lucius' clones have been made and they are all Lucius himself and not some fake version or weaker version of him, they are him down to mind body soul and spirit, so any one of them can start in his place and if he dies another one comes from outside the battlefield.

The Lucius in this match is the most current Lucius so he has access to his duplicates since theyre already made. There is no main Lucius since they are all main Lucius. Any one of them starts 10m away from Gremmy while the others stay above the battlefield.

Gremmy never noticed Kenny coming to save his girl, Gremmy never noticed an army of shinigamis outside until they started praising Kenny. So it is clear that Gremmy will not notice a flying throne fortress hundreds of kilometers above the battlefield. I don't care anymore about how good his enhanced senses are if he isn't prompted to look for the throne in the first place due to a Lucius standing right in front of him. Gremmy should also see that Lucius' strength and treat Lucius like Kenpachi.

Ultimately, both characters have wincons with their haxes. Gremmy's weakness is his ego that prompts him to show off to anyone who isn't aware of his ability. Lucius can capitalize on the time to read the future to see how dangerous gremmy is and proceed to stop time in the whole area similar to what he did against Asta due to how dangerous he considers Asta. Then Lucius touches Gremmy and kills him or incapacitate him or erase his existence or age him to dust or so on and so forth.

I know the bleach supporters are never going to accept the reality but its a shame Gremmy's character is like this in combat. It is what it is.

Take care, i have over 40 notifications to respond to for crying out loud, so @Epsilon_R or any of the BC supporters should continue in my stead, I will check back from time to time to see if there is something wrong. So see ya,

Gremmy is a sadistic show off fighter when it comes to characters he doesn't respect like Yachiru or an overconfident show off when it comes to characters he respects like Kenpachi.
Stop repeating this headcanon when it's stated to be false lmao.
I am saying that Gremmy does not normally start with EE/Death hax unless his Opponents are well aware of his abilities, even though they are if he believes his opponents are strong he will still keep showing them off.
Headcanon that's just stated to be wrong.
If any of what i said was wrong, Kenny shouldve died two chapters before 575 and Yachiru should've died before her bones turned to cookies. Really? Cookies? Why not erase Kenny and Yachiru then and there? Because they are unaware of his abilities and Gremmy must make sure his opponents knows how strong and haxy he is before killing them.
The manga says you are wrong and you have not even bothered to refute the scans I gave.

We don't need to headcanon in further explanations.

At this point i could care less what you think is headcanon

Turning Yachiru's limbs to cookies multiple times rather than outright killing her is a sadistic way of fighting, Showing off to Kenny multiple times before Kenny used social influencing on him is just Gremmy being an overly egotistical idiot.

End of story.

Ja ne.

Dude just respond to the scan's I sent you were Gremmy says he doesn't actually showboat because he doesn't feel a need to prove his power. You've been stonewalling this entire debate and just ignoring that argument.
Turning Yachiru's limbs to cookies multiple times rather than outright killing her is a sadistic way of fighting, Showing off to Kenny multiple times before Kenny used social influencing on him is just Gremmy being an overly egotistical idiot.

End of story.
Your headcanon > Manga statements apparently?

Gremmy is explicitly stated not to showboat, i've given scans for that. Refute them or just stop repeating this nonsense claim.

Showing > Statements
That's not our dichotomy.

Kubo's explanation of Gremmy's character is inherently the most valuable way to assess it. Not your headcanon that goes directly against what Gremmy is explicitly stated to act like.
Humor me, tag the scans you sent.
Pogger.

Calling Gremmy a showboat is just dishonest and completely contradicts what's stated about him. He normally doesn't feel a need to flex his ability, that's why when he fought Kenpachi, who challenged him to fight to prove himself, he acted out of character. You're just misrepresenting the fight.

This is blatantly shown to be false in the scans though.

Gremmy does not showboat. He does not feel like he has to.

First of all your scans are not working.

Second of all ive read the fight, all he does is to imagine shit like lava, water, cookie bones? and even going as far as to make a stage for their fight with Kenpachi while explaining his abilities extensively and proudly.

He killed the captains because they were already bed ridden and definitely not gonna hear him yapping about his power

If he was truly standing on business he wouldve straight up killed/erased Kenpachi.

Just say that you don't consider his yapping as showboating and move on. He still reveals his abilities with useless imaginations that make his opponents suffer like lava to burn them or water to drown them or cookie bones to make them wary about breaking theri bones. How are these not sadistic and egotistical acts?

Which again, will not be possible if his mind is frozen.
Why would Gremmy mind gets frozen without getting hit by Lucius technique?

@Arnoldstone18 this is not how cloning works. Can you share one of the matches for that character? Let's see how much he is similar to Lucius who accepted this bullshit of clones starting the fight instead of main body.
@EldemadeDityjon Meta cooler is a dragonball character that has multiple selves, his clones and planet sized ships are himself and treated as a standard equipment because they are inseoerable. Lucius' clones have been made and they are all Lucius himself and not some fake version or weaker version of him, they are him down to mind body soul and spirit, so any one of them can start in his place and if he dies another one comes from outside the battlefield.

The Lucius in this match is the most current Lucius so he has access to his duplicates since theyre already made. There is no main Lucius since they are all main Lucius. Any one of them starts 10m away from Gremmy while the others stay above the battlefield.

Gremmy never noticed Kenny coming to save his girl, Gremmy never noticed an army of shinigamis outside until they started praising Kenny. So it is clear that Gremmy will not notice a flying throne fortress hundreds of kilometers above the battlefield. I don't care anymore about how good his enhanced senses are if he isn't prompted to look for the throne in the first place due to a Lucius standing right in front of him. Gremmy should also see that Lucius' strength and treat Lucius like Kenpachi.

Still don't see why Gremmy won't see Lucius as a strong opponent and drag out the fight like he did with Kenpachi.

Lucius should easily use his starting move unhindered and stop time immediately in the whole area.

But if yall decide to FRA train Gremmy, cool. Nothing really surprises me anymore in vsthreads

Still don't see why Gremmy won't see Lucius as a strong opponent and drag out the fight like he did with Kenpachi.

Lucius should easily use his starting move unhindered and stop time immediately in the whole area.

But if yall decide to FRA train Gremmy, cool. Nothing really surprises me anymore in vsthreads
His hax just better and in character he just goes dead.

Why didn't he just go dead for people he considers strong like Kenpachi?

Im not gonna debate you on your what hax you think is better. As long as it cant do anything to stopped time im good.

What don't you like about the answer given?
So?

Doesn't gremmy need to imagine an LS strong enough to stand on King Kai's planet and not get crushed first?

Since we playing that game. Ill play it. Lucius stops time.
1. What? Been ages since I read it. All I remember is that they use their books for their spells and shit along with them summoning it.
2. I don't remember shit about dragon ball so that's going over my head like a satellite.
3. It kinda hard to stop time when you got deleted by a thought.

What don't you like about the answer given?

Of course I dont like that ******* answer. Lucius was stronger than Kenny at the Time, yet Gremmy did not delete Kenny, instead he made a ******* stage to fight the famous Kenny, and showed off his powers, again, and again, so why delete Lucius as a starting move in character?

Lucius wouldve stopped time before Gremmy pulled a stunt like make a stage or even said much of anything tbh.

Yachiru also did not get deleted either. Her bones were turned to damn cookies, she was still alive.

The chances of Gremmy starting with EE is 33.3% which is 1 in 3 shown battles. Against an opponent with no knowledge on him its 0% cuz Yachiru had no idea who he was either.

1. What? Been ages since I read it. All I remember is that they use their books for their spells and shit along with them summoning it.

Yes lol, the spell books needs to be open at the start of battle.

2. I don't remember shit about dragon ball so that's going over my head like a satellite.

The gravity on the location of this match is 10x that of earth. Gremmy has unknown LS. So he needs to imagine himself able to withstand the gravity first. Right after that he finds himself frozen in time.

3. It kinda hard to stop time when you got deleted by a thought.

Lucius stops time before Gremmy deletes him.

Besides if Gremmy deletes one Lucius, the other duplicates of Lucius will teleport take his place and stop time in the area

Yes, there are thought based spells like Chronoanastasis grigoria and the scan i sent above, Lucius only comes close and uses hand gestures if its safe to do so, clearly one look into the future says otherwise.

Damn I didn't check the location i think op should change it if he wants a fair fight if gremmy can't withstand ×10 gravity

Of course I dont like that ******* answer.
Damn cope cause he actually did do that.
Lucius was stronger than Kenny at the Time, yet Gremmy did not delete Kenny, instead he made a ******* stage to fight the famous Kenny, and showed off his powers, again, and again, so why delete Lucius as a starting move in character?
It's not like he knows about Kenpachi and everything about him.
Why would Gremmy pull a stunt like that against Lucius?
Yachiru also did not get deleted either. Her bones were turned to damn cookies, she was still alive.
Tell me what he imagined for her?
The chances of Gremmy starting with EE is 33.3% which is 1 in 3 shown battles. Against an opponent with no knowledge on him its 0% cuz Yachiru had no idea who he was either.
Shows up kills off 2 captains and his own creation, but wont turn this stranger to deletion? Wack.
Yes lol, the spell books needs to be open at the start of battle.
So what's stopping Gremmy from going delete before it gets opened as you just said it needs to be?
The gravity on the location of this match is 10x that of earth. Gremmy has unknown LS. So he needs to imagine himself able to withstand the gravity first. Right after that he finds himself frozen in time.
But why is he in Dragon Ball?
Lucius stops time before Gremmy deletes him.
So let me get this straight Lucius is going to move his hands before Gremmy can think delete gg?
Besides if Gremmy deletes one Lucius, the other duplicates of Lucius will teleport take his place and stop time in the area
So the starting is 10m. He's just gonna magically teleport from bumfuck nowhere and take Lucius spot?
Yes, there are thought based spells like Chronoanastasis grigoria and the scan i sent above, Lucius only comes close and uses hand gestures if its safe to do so, clearly one look into the future says otherwise.
Doesn't he need to look in his book to predict the future or is that just for the multiple future thing?

Damn cope cause he actually did do that.

It's not like he knows about Kenpachi and everything about him.

Why would Gremmy pull a stunt like that against Lucius?

Tell me what he imagined for her?

Shows up kills off 2 captains and his own creation, but wont turn this stranger to deletion? Wack.

So what's stopping Gremmy from going delete before it gets opened as you just said it needs to be?

But why is he in Dragon Ball?

So let me get this straight Lucius is going to move his hands before Gremmy can think delete gg?

So the starting is 10m. He's just gonna magically teleport from bumfuck nowhere and take Lucius spot?

Doesn't he need to look in his book to predict the future or is that just for the multiple future thing?
I think characteristics of a location is considered in vs battle so yeah if he is in king kai planet he had to overcome 10× gravity I am suggesting to change the location to make it fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back